Pawn Shop 2.0 o_O



Moderators: metalmariachi, PumpkinPieces

Pawn Shop 2.0 o_O

Postby Fuzzy Fred » Tue May 01, 2012 9:13 am

So this turned into another devi thread...
Fuzzy Fred

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2039
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:04 am

Re: Pawn Shop 2.0 o_O

Postby WeHuntKings » Tue May 01, 2012 9:22 am

dat semi hollow strat master...and the other jazzmasterblaster...
Attachments
tumblr_m2pgftHKE51r3si7eo1_500.gif
tumblr_m2pgftHKE51r3si7eo1_500.gif (98.54 KiB) Viewed 635 times
behndy wrote:WeHuntQueensThatDressLikeKings


Achtane wrote:
ryan summit wrote:go with your gut
fuck juan valdez


bob the r0bot wrote:Is the wild turkey after the FZ-2, or is it in the effects loop



SHOOGAYS BAND (Weary Heads): http://wearyheads.bandcamp.com/
BLACK METLUZ DEMOS (We Hunt Kings): www.soundcloud.com/wehvntkingsblackmetal

i've had lots of good deals on here, so don't be afraid to trade with me.
WeHuntKings

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:46 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Pawn Shop 2.0 o_O

Postby Chankgeez » Tue May 01, 2012 9:28 am

I kinda like that Offset Special and I'm not even really a Strat fan.
There is a light emitting diode that never goes out. ...................Sweet dealin': here
0
PumpkinPieces wrote: If having two muffs is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Robin Guthrie wrote:Those Little Feat solos are still fucking eluding me!
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 14245
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: Pawn Shop 2.0 o_O

Postby bigchiefbc » Tue May 01, 2012 10:03 am

If I could get that reverse Jag bass in black with a rose board and a red tort pg, HNNNNGGGGGGG
Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.


Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.


srsly?

Fuck you.


https://soundcloud.com/bigchiefbc - My electronic experiment
bigchiefbc

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6583
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:45 am
Location: Cumberland, RI

Re: Pawn Shop 2.0 o_O

Postby jskadiang » Tue May 01, 2012 10:06 am

Image

I'd play this.
jskadiang

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:36 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Pawn Shop 2.0 o_O

Postby kosta » Tue May 01, 2012 10:48 am

Ooooooooh.....
Image
kosta

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4546
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:00 am
Location: New York, NY

Re: Pawn Shop 2.0 o_O

Postby Chankgeez » Tue May 01, 2012 11:19 am

Here's the one I kinda like:

Image

Would look (& play) better with black pickup covers and a rosewood board.
There is a light emitting diode that never goes out. ...................Sweet dealin': here
0
PumpkinPieces wrote: If having two muffs is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Robin Guthrie wrote:Those Little Feat solos are still fucking eluding me!
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 14245
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: Pawn Shop 2.0 o_O

Postby Noise... » Tue May 01, 2012 11:24 am

Is it just me, or does that Offset Special have a Starcaster vibe going on?
Noisemaker Effects

Hand-Made Effects starting at less than $50!

SALE!

Noisemaker Effects
Twitter||Facebook||Shark Tank||ETSY Shop
Noise...

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Re: Pawn Shop 2.0 o_O

Postby Chankgeez » Tue May 01, 2012 11:31 am

Noise... wrote:Is it just me, or does that Offset Special have a Starcaster vibe going on?


I think it's just you. Looks to be totally different body construction. About the only thing they've got in common is they're both Fenders and they've got an F-hole.
There is a light emitting diode that never goes out. ...................Sweet dealin': here
0
PumpkinPieces wrote: If having two muffs is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Robin Guthrie wrote:Those Little Feat solos are still fucking eluding me!
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 14245
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: Pawn Shop 2.0 o_O

Postby hclapp219 » Tue May 01, 2012 11:40 am

The pickups on the Offset Special look like Jazzmaster pickups, but are described as P90s. I wonder which they'll be...
hclapp219

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 1955
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: DC

Re: Pawn Shop 2.0 o_O

Postby rfurtkamp » Tue May 01, 2012 11:43 am

Once again missing the boat on the Mustang (no proper trem).

I don't really know how these will continue to exist (thinlines excepted) when the offset Squiers come out.
Image
rfurtkamp

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1801
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:27 am
Location: Idaho

Re: Pawn Shop 2.0 o_O

Postby WeHuntKings » Tue May 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Chankgeez wrote:Here's the one I kinda like:

Image

Would look (& play) better with black pickup covers and a rosewood board.


i like it the way it is. very gilmour.
behndy wrote:WeHuntQueensThatDressLikeKings


Achtane wrote:
ryan summit wrote:go with your gut
fuck juan valdez


bob the r0bot wrote:Is the wild turkey after the FZ-2, or is it in the effects loop



SHOOGAYS BAND (Weary Heads): http://wearyheads.bandcamp.com/
BLACK METLUZ DEMOS (We Hunt Kings): www.soundcloud.com/wehvntkingsblackmetal

i've had lots of good deals on here, so don't be afraid to trade with me.
WeHuntKings

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:46 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Next

Return to Guitar and Bass



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.