MSUsousaphone is the best dudes ever.



Moderators: metalmariachi, PumpkinPieces

MSUsousaphone is the best dudes ever.

Postby goroth » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:42 am

Yep, this is true. I'm off to rock my Second Voice now :animal:
theavondon wrote:Then again, might just drop all my money on fuzz because fuck it.

Gear demos
The pedal board
And how the board is wired up
Gear photos and band updates
The band
goroth

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4577
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Eurothrash

Re: MSUsousaphone is the best dudes ever.

Postby Deltaphoenix » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:50 am

:animal: Some SOUSA Love :group:
behndy wrote:i want to have dirty sex with each and every mod here. in their poopcunt. while squirls shoot out of my dick and tinier squirrels shoot out of THEIR dicks in an Escher-esque recursive love filth pile.


My Band: http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/capturetherapture

My Solo Electronic Stuff:http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/deltaphoenix
Deltaphoenix

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3884
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:38 am
Location: Gainesville, Fl

Re: MSUsousaphone is the best dudes ever.

Postby behndy » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:25 am

he's a man among men, a sexually confused rooster among sexy pigeons, full of beauty and light.

MEOW.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

phantasmagorovich wrote:*squee* I feel like Behndy now. Like a big cuddly happy tentacle rapist.


music music - http://www.bloodpartyband.com/music

ImageMy Pedally VidsImage
behndy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 14368
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:06 am
Location: Cali. East Bay Yo.

Re: MSUsousaphone is the best dudes ever.

Postby Achtane » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:46 am

He is my god.
He is pristine.
He is pure...GENIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
behndy wrote:TOOB FENDER SVT OR YOU'RE AN IDIOT

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Image
Achtane

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11059
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:09 am
Location: Silent Line

Re: MSUsousaphone is the best dudes ever.

Postby MSUsousaphone » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:18 pm

Image
MSUsousaphone

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:31 am
Location: Lake Charles, La

Re: MSUsousaphone is the best dudes ever.

Postby jwar » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:45 pm

I'd do him...
I etch pedal enclosures! Check out Excane and I's Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/AcidSplashDesigns?ref=hl
jwar

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 5280
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm

Re: MSUsousaphone is the best dudes ever.

Postby excane » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:06 pm

jwar wrote:I'd do him...


I'd do him while he's wearing a photo of me taped to his face :animal: :animal:
excane

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6637
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:13 pm
Location: NYC

Re: MSUsousaphone is the best dudes ever.

Postby behndy » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:13 pm

i'd do him from behind while he a picture of Excane and jWARious having sloppy makeouts. give it the impression of humping an Exorcist version of that huge Sock Puppet Monster from Willow.

i came.

Image
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

phantasmagorovich wrote:*squee* I feel like Behndy now. Like a big cuddly happy tentacle rapist.


music music - http://www.bloodpartyband.com/music

ImageMy Pedally VidsImage
behndy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 14368
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:06 am
Location: Cali. East Bay Yo.

Re: MSUsousaphone is the best dudes ever.

Postby MSUsousaphone » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Good Lord. If it wasn't for AIDs I'd say let's all get together and dick it out. Furk yeah.
MSUsousaphone

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:31 am
Location: Lake Charles, La


Re: MSUsousaphone is the best dudes ever.

Postby Deltaphoenix » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:41 am

I will reiterate my love for SOUSA, he da best.
behndy wrote:i want to have dirty sex with each and every mod here. in their poopcunt. while squirls shoot out of my dick and tinier squirrels shoot out of THEIR dicks in an Escher-esque recursive love filth pile.


My Band: http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/capturetherapture

My Solo Electronic Stuff:http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/deltaphoenix
Deltaphoenix

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3884
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:38 am
Location: Gainesville, Fl

Re: MSUsousaphone is the best dudes ever.

Postby goroth » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:50 am

Image

Be good, kids.
theavondon wrote:Then again, might just drop all my money on fuzz because fuck it.

Gear demos
The pedal board
And how the board is wired up
Gear photos and band updates
The band
goroth

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4577
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Eurothrash

Next

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ApeLincoln, behndy, scienceman and 3 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.