Oh man!!!!! Just wait!



Moderator: Tom Dalton

Re: Oh man!!!!! Just wait!

Postby Scruffie » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:42 am

It's a pedal... that dispenses magic.
Scruffie

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3982
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:46 pm
Location: London.. ish, Uk

Re: Oh man!!!!! Just wait!

Postby oldangelmidnight » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:27 pm

A Hugger that Huggs a Hugged Hugger.
MLC knows all about it.
oldangelmidnight

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1377
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:17 pm

Re: Oh man!!!!! Just wait!

Postby bigchiefbc » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Probably gonna be two circuits in one. Call it the Mother-Hugger!
Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.


Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.


srsly?

Fuck you.


https://soundcloud.com/bigchiefbc - My electronic experiment
bigchiefbc

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6551
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:45 am
Location: Cumberland, RI

Re: Oh man!!!!! Just wait!

Postby magiclawnchair » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:24 pm

oldangelmidnight wrote:A Hugger that Huggs a Hugged Hugger.
MLC knows all about it.

Son of a... :mad:

it's all ball bearings these days... :ewok:
:flame:
"You sir, broke my speakers." - Jero
"I'll be the short-haired dummy headbanging like I've still got my old metal hair over in the corner." - jrmy
"And if you're going to sell something why not come and chat for a while... :( " - smile_man
"GO BLACKHAWKS!!!!!" - ST :animal:
http://soundcloud.com/magiclawnchair
http://www.youtube.com/user/MagicLawnChair
http://www.myspace.com/owlcambridge
shop http://fuzzhugger.com/fhfx.html today! :poke:
magiclawnchair

User avatar
FUZZHEROSAURUS
FUZZHEROSAURUS
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:11 pm
Location: Palatine IL

Re: Oh man!!!!! Just wait!

Postby Scruffie » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:30 pm

:duck:
Scruffie

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3982
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:46 pm
Location: London.. ish, Uk

Re: Oh man!!!!! Just wait!

Postby Tom Dalton » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:35 pm

A PHASER IS IN DEVELOPMENT.
Tom Dalton

User avatar
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 5595
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Oh man!!!!! Just wait!

Postby Tom Dalton » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Tom Dalton

User avatar
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 5595
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Oh man!!!!! Just wait!

Postby CBA » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:08 am

Tom Dalton wrote:A PHASER IS IN DEVELOPMENT.


CBA wrote:
I want a Phasehugger that can do what I talked about in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=12516&hilit=malekko+phaser#p154328

C



C
CBA

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2286
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Re: Oh man!!!!! Just wait!

Postby sevenSHARPnine » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Tom Dalton wrote:A PHASER IS IN DEVELOPMENT.

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHATW ATWHBDTDADFGD F


I NEED THAT. NEEED IIIIT.
McSpunckle wrote:Pee, on the other hand, is full of other things that make it more conductive. That's why you don't pee outside in a lightning storm without first putting on your steel dick sheath.


htsamurai wrote:sharpie is my hero and lover


http://www.youtube.com/sevensharpnine
sevenSHARPnine

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2726
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:56 pm
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Oh man!!!!! Just wait!

Postby Scruffie » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:21 pm

CBA wrote:
Tom Dalton wrote:A PHASER IS IN DEVELOPMENT.


CBA wrote:
I want a Phasehugger that can do what I talked about in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=12516&hilit=malekko+phaser#p154328

C



C

That's just Fuzzy Phaser :whateva: ... so you're in luck :p :lol:
Scruffie

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3982
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:46 pm
Location: London.. ish, Uk

Re: Oh man!!!!! Just wait!

Postby CBA » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Scruffie wrote:
CBA wrote:
Tom Dalton wrote:A PHASER IS IN DEVELOPMENT.


CBA wrote:
I want a Phasehugger that can do what I talked about in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=12516&hilit=malekko+phaser#p154328

C



C

That's just Fuzzy Phaser :whateva: ... so you're in luck :p :lol:



Yeah but duuuuuuude listen to that. It's like lo-fi phasing... it's like a phaser that sweeps from 16 bit to 4 bit or something. Nobody has done THAT.

C
CBA

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2286
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Re: Oh man!!!!! Just wait!

Postby Scruffie » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:43 am

CBA wrote:
Scruffie wrote:
CBA wrote:
Tom Dalton wrote:A PHASER IS IN DEVELOPMENT.


CBA wrote:
I want a Phasehugger that can do what I talked about in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=12516&hilit=malekko+phaser#p154328

C



C

That's just Fuzzy Phaser :whateva: ... so you're in luck :p :lol:



Yeah but duuuuuuude listen to that. It's like lo-fi phasing... it's like a phaser that sweeps from 16 bit to 4 bit or something. Nobody has done THAT.

C

I'm not hearing it... I think you've gone crazy.
Scruffie

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3982
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:46 pm
Location: London.. ish, Uk

PreviousNext

Return to FuzzHugger(fx)



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.