Well after Oink won the thread for ever I thought I'd post my first pic. The signal path is sort of as follows:
Custom Road Rage looper, far left is master bypass, then a kill switch.
1. Pre distortion loop with SV2, Zerograph+EP2, Synth Wah, Z.Cat poly-octaver, Freeze, Proteus, Empress Trem.
2. Clean loop with just the Guyatone delay (top right) (this is A/Bd with loop 3)
3. Pre distortion EQ (tighten up bass)
4. Distortion A/B (hot cake for the break up stuff, Pisdi for bringing the metal)[/list]
5. Post distortion EQ (bring back some bass, tweak mids)
6. Mod loop (CE-2B, Pitch Pirate, BF-2)
7. Time/post everything loop (MD-2 digital delay, Z.Cat Big Reverb, Ibanez LF7).
Need to buy more velcro.