The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby dubkitty » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:22 pm

the only thing that sounds good about that is that you guys weren't hurt. fortunately, that's the only thing that can't be replaced.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Gone Fission » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:34 pm

Fiscal restraint because of house-buying mode. Had a as t.c. 1210 in cart today for as cheap as I’ve seen a non-wrecked one ever, really fucking wanting to pull the trigger. Mercifully got bought before too long. Still hurt.

I better get an awesome drone cave for my sacrifice.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:53 am

Gone Fission wrote:Fiscal restraint because of house-buying mode. Had a as t.c. 1210 in cart today for as cheap as I’ve seen a non-wrecked one ever, really fucking wanting to pull the trigger. Mercifully got bought before too long. Still hurt.

I better get an awesome drone cave for my sacrifice.

I feel you. Gotta save money because of the aforementioned car accident and this morning a cheap Squier Jazzmaster finally popped up in my area.

Fate is an asshole
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby UglyCasanova » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:10 am

Been spending most of my day, my bday actually, contemplating Norm Macdonald's death and that he had cancer for 9 years without telling anyone about it. I loved Norm's stuff and was gutted by the news. Spent a few hours today looking at his stuff on youtube. Noone could make me laugh harder at things that shouldn't be joked about, or the dead-pan delivery of his punny dad jokes, or how confident he was with his craft. Amazing. RIP.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MaxMaps » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:59 pm

Kind of mad at myself that I am not playing more - the usual excuses are all there ( tired, no time, baby sleeping, ect) I just need to get off my fat ass and do it.

Also dosen't help that my diet has been awful for 3 months and football is back on.

Gonna have to kick something into gear.
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Gone Fission » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:11 pm

iOS 15 apparently hates embedded videos here and won’t show them to me.

(Also missing picture-in-picture YT for entertainment while doing other stuff like checking email or browsing.)

Drag.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby friendship » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:29 pm

MaxMaps wrote:Kind of mad at myself that I am not playing more - the usual excuses are all there ( tired, no time, baby sleeping, ect) I just need to get off my fat ass and do it.

Also dosen't help that my diet has been awful for 3 months and football is back on.

Gonna have to kick something into gear.

Are you able to play guitar while watching football? I like to noodle while watching cartoons and stuff. Actually these days I find it difficult to play without something to keep my frontal lobe occupied.

Had my annual physical and my cholesterol is mad high and I need to "lose weight" and "stop drinking beer and eating pizza all the time" and maybe "do some real exercise." These are all things I hate, can't I simply pass away?
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MrNovember » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:34 pm

Roughly one year since I last posted in here and guess what I'm doing? Thawing my god damned fridge again :mad:
I went over literally all the troubleshooting and proper setup procedures last time, I've cleaned all of the drains and pulled it out from the wall, but nope, it froze over again.
I'll say it again:
Fuck. Samsung. Appliances.

Although, we did figure out why the dishwasher wasn't working out too well. Turns out our one baking sheet, that we thought fit in the dishwasher, doesn't actually fit in the dishwasher. It's just big enough to stop the spinning things (which is obviously the proper technical term)
MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

Postby D.o.S. » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:43 am

had a chat with some folks at another "rapidly growing investor-driven company" and realised that damn, this business type really does attract some fucking "rockstars" (horrific people).
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby echorec » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:18 pm

If my new mail carrier burns my mail, should I file a complaint?

Last week, I opened up the box and all the envelopes were dusted with cigarette ash and one had the plastic window burned up.

The guy is new and he doesn't suck as much as the other noob (who, also, of course really sucks). He's been getting our mail delivered 4+ hours earlier than the other person, who already delivered my Cooper EXP device to the wrong house (took about 4 days to be recovered and redelivered).

Legally speaking, is burning customers' mail a federal crime? My first reaction was: goddam it, this fucking idiot can't even hold his cigarette properly. My second thought: will this guy get fired and will he retaliate against me because my complaint won't be anonymous and the local postmaster won't be smart enough to withhold my identity/address? I don't want the guy to lose his job, but I also don't want him to burn my fucking checks/packages and then potentially-sensitive mail can't be delivered because he burned out the address.
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:10 pm

Just talk to him next time you see him?
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby echorec » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:40 am

Eivind August wrote:Just talk to him next time you see him?

Ehh...this is Trump country. I don't know if you can tell a 50-year old man with a neck tattoo to stop burning your mail. Maybe in Scandinavia, that'd be a perfectly reasonable and low-threat parley.
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby friendship » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:23 pm

It's a felony IIRC.
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blackened Soul » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:52 pm

Does your state have stand your ground? He is threatening your mail’s well-being
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blackened Soul » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:54 pm

As for me… so fucking tried of being in the middle between construction industry suppliers and builders right now…
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion