The what ever thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The what ever thread...

Postby Dandolin » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:04 pm

can't top that

but...sometime during the whole 2021 U.S. political meltdown my cyclical clicking through an ever-decreasing pool of websites i would tolerate got bad enough that google substituted the ILF icon with the icon for The Daily Beast on my homepage. for quite some time this bothered me, and i even resorted to desultorily scanning tech helpsite threads for a way to fix it, but now i've settled on mild amusement. like .000000001 micron's worth of amusement.
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Warpsmasher » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:10 pm

Warpsmasher

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Warpsmasher » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:17 pm

...also been enjoying the hell out of Weird War Tales, so this continues the war comics kick the Liberator got me started on. Might even hit up some Sgt. Rock soon.
Warpsmasher

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:23 pm

I apologize about dropping off the grid, but I'm getting sent down to Houston for work, if any of y'all need help with water damage, I'd be happy to provide services pro bono to help
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby Achtane » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:27 am

Now whenever I log into Etsy, all my recommendations are for weed stuff, old Japanese cars, and beef jerky.

And I don't even know where the beef jerky came from.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blackened Soul » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:41 pm

weed + cars = 711 = snap in to a slim jim?
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby samzadgan » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:52 pm

Blackened Soul wrote:weed + cars = 711 = snap in to a slim jim?

I tried slim jim recently...i swear they tasted better when macho man was doing those ads
AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:

Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Achtane » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:13 pm

For some reason, Google keeps recommending me articles about Demi Lovato and also ska punk albums.
I
Don't
Fucking
Care
About
Demi
Lovato
Or
Ska
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby frodog » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:08 pm

Jeff
Rosenstock
fucking
begs
to
differ

frodog

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:46 pm

Achtane wrote:Yeah, the best ones are like "will this fit a 2007 Ford F-150?"
"i dunno i dont have a car"

WHY DID YOU FUCKING ANSWER THENNNNN

we just love those kind of comments here at Crutchfield. the better ones get e-mailed to the whole Car Writers department.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Gone Fission » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:04 pm

dubkitty wrote:
Achtane wrote:Yeah, the best ones are like "will this fit a 2007 Ford F-150?"
"i dunno i dont have a car"

WHY DID YOU FUCKING ANSWER THENNNNN

we just love those kind of comments here at Crutchfield. the better ones get e-mailed to the whole Car Writers department.

When I was researching drill presses on Amazon a while back:
“Q: does it round holes? A: I only drill square holes with mine.”
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Wed May 19, 2021 11:46 am

well, things have been interesting. i left Becky in early April, but she was still clinging to the idea of me until i called her "my ex" in a Facebook post about the dog she helped me to adopt over the weekend. so i had to lay it out in painful detail that i was never coming back. naturally this led to a long exchange of texts ranging from sorrowful to rather bitter to a kind of acceptance. i had to crush her remaining hopes for us, and it was one of the hardest and most painful things i've ever had to do. she said this morning that she forgives me and that i needed to forgive myself, but i don't know how to do that.

the difficulty was exascerbated by the woman i'm working my way into a relationship with if all goes well. she really didn't like that i was spending so much time visiting and supporting Becky and thought i was sending the wrong messages. as is usually the case about me, she was absolutely right as the development of events showed. she and i have been texting since late March but have not met in person yet; she lives in West Virginia a couple of hundred miles from here, and the immune-suppressed adult daughter who lives with her wasn't fully vaccinated till the end of April. we're going to stay together in a hotel room over the Memorial Day weekend to find out if this can really work. fingers, toes, arms, and legs crossed...my cat is teaching me how to cross my eyes as well. she's been giving me good advice on my appearance and how to come to terms with being "an older man." i realized that i was desperately clinging to the hair style and other aspects of who i was in my 20s and it just wasn't working for me any more. i've grown a beard and am getting my hair shortened and styled this evening. i'm not doing it "for her" which she wouldn't want anyway, i'm doing it because her suggestions work for me. photo to follow in "Let's see you" shortly.

i'll give Gizmo the grey brindle French bulldog with his bad heart valve a separate post because he deserves ALL THE ATTENTION. even if everything else falls apart he has a forever home with someone who dearly loves him, and we'll be together till one or the other of us dies. i'll write about my little grey manatee of love in General shortly.

god, this has been hard. i hope it turns out to be worth it. i haven't been a believer for decades, but i pray now. for luck, hope, love, and forgiveness. i guess there really are no atheists in foxholes.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby $harkToootth » Wed May 19, 2021 3:27 pm

frodog wrote:Jeff
Rosenstock
fucking
begs
to
differ

How excellent is Rosenstock! And that album! Great stuff!
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby friendship » Sun May 23, 2021 11:26 pm

has anyone heard from jwar?
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blackened Soul » Mon May 24, 2021 1:51 am

Not since yeasterday.... We are freinds on fb and ig (he is acidspashdesigns on there)
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion