The “Let’s Zoom” Thread

Moderator: Ghost Hip

The “Let’s Zoom” Thread

Postby 01010111 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:25 am

This thread is for anyone who wants to zoom/skype/etc. with another person because they just need to talk to somebody. Maybe it’s late and all your irl friends are asleep. Maybe you just had a cool idea and don’t know anyone who’s interested in talking about it. Maybe you want to nerd out about gear? Whatever the case, just post here and exchange contact info via private message.

It’s a little surprising to me given the global pandemic that we haven’t tried something like this yet? I’m setting this up because it’s been two days since I’ve talked to another human (outside of the seven or so words I used to talk the doorman).

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: The “Let’s Zoom” Thread

Postby fcknoise » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:22 pm

:joy:

Anytime dude! I think our time zones are kinda fuked, so I guess your eve and my midday would be the best?
Cydonia wrote: Too bad no one here is interested in talking about "gear"

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic.".

John wrote:I love how this forum has the GDP of Switzerland in pedals but the collective value of everyone's patch cables is less than the change in my couch cushions. And I don't have a couch.

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sharkmovieappriciator
Bandcamp: https://fcknoise.bandcamp.com/
fcknoise

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby goroth » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:45 am

This idea is pretty rad tbh. But maybe it's got no traction because people haven't stopped not posting, and also because I sit in zoom meetings all day and I can't wait to shut that shit off.
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby 01010111 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:49 pm

Yo, if anyone else is on their own and wants to zoom, I would be happy to chat with one of you folks. Also, I am a little tipsy, so, be warned.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to General Discussion