Hit me with your best noisy, nasty electronica

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Hit me with your best noisy, nasty electronica

Postby WORMDIRT » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:52 pm

SHXCXCHCSXH rules.
Gardens
Daniel Plainview
Sick Sweat

AxAxSxS wrote:Open House Upper Decker Blumpkin would be the ultimate life achievement.
WORMDIRT

committed
committed

Postby Derelict78 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:05 pm

aen wrote:Or I'll just use fuzz. Then Ill sound cool regardless.

Achtane wrote:Well, volcanoes are pretty fuckin' cool. Like I guess lava flows are doomy. Slow and still able to to melt your eardrums.
Derelict78

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:27 pm

NECRO BUMP cause Auntie Uncle Sharky is finally giving this a spin! BLANCK MASS - 'Animated Violence Mild'
https://blanckmass.bandcamp.com/album/a ... lence-mild

It's fun when you realize you've been following someone's career for over a decade and sort of 'grown' with them. Benjamin John Power is becoming just an increasing influence on my own musical vocabulary (or rather making connections in my musical vernacular).

EDIT 1: Predictably, this rips. I'm biased though. See above.
SIDE NOTE: He lives in Edinburgh, Scotland (Not a stalker, it's right on his bandcamp and in every interview ever. In fact, him moving there was a reason FUCK BUTTONS is sort of on back burner [or the invers?]). Point being, I loved it there! :lol: Such a pretty city with a ton to do! Do we have any Scots on ILF?
EDIT 2: A +. That ripped. 'Creature / West Fugua' is like an abstract representation of my year so far :lol: :cry:
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:41 pm

This came up for suggested while I was listening to the above BLANCK MASS album. Obviously the cover art hooked me in and then I read it was a concept album. Lots of electro vibes. Whoever made this clearly likes AKIRA and GENOCYBER and shit (I mean... I do too :lol: but for fuck's sake... the first track is called 'Neo-Tokyo'). I'm pretty into it. Think Electro meets John Carpenter meets UK Wobly. I think it's really supposed to be a fake film score?
PERTURBATOR - 'The Uncanny Valley' - https://perturbator.bandcamp.com/album/ ... nny-valley

I've decided if a thread is dead for two years, I don't care how much I post in it. The GALACTUS of Dead Threads.
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MechaGodzilla » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:06 am

My gf took me to see the Justice movie IRIS and i was so happy i cried. I wanted it to start up all over again as soon as it was over. I want to live inside the world they created.
Last edited by MechaGodzilla on Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
MechaGodzilla

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:15 am

They weren’t “the” gateway drug for me... but they were “a” gateway drug into listening to more things of that ILF.
I recently revisited ‘Cross’ and over 10 years later... it still holds up for me. No nostalgia factor.

Kind of crazy actually. This is obviously from my own experience but... that was one of the most universally enamoured albums of my young adult years. Almost everybody I knew, despite what your were into at the time [2007] loved ‘Cross’.

I think the “gateway” drug for me was THE PRODIGY (actually it wasn’t... but that’s not the point)... I’m still really bitter about Keither :cry: . For some reason, that death hurt me.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby aen » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:46 am

If I may be so bold...

Chankgeez wrote:
DWARFCRAFT: We are not fucking around this year.
aen

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:06 pm

Pretty Faen Aen!!! You should start a vlog in this format with original music.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MechaGodzilla » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:05 pm

I'm gonna get into that Blanck Mass record and see how it settles in my head-belly.

i've said before (probably in this thread lol) but "cross"/✝︎/that first Justice record is probably in my all time top ten. just nothing quite like it, and anything trying to be like it isn't as good. looking forward to new Sebastian soon, too. that charlotte gainsbourg record was p good (although not great fodder for this thread rly!)

uhh have a oizo :)*
MechaGodzilla

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:15 pm

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! You’re an adult... so I’m not telling you what to do but... you may want to start with the ‘Dumb Flesh’ then go to this one (skip the one that came out in between and go back to it later).

I used to LOVE SEBASTIAN! I played ‘Total’ all the time when it came out! I’ve mopped so many floors to that album :lol:

You might like this guy TRUS’ME. It’s more ‘deep house’ as opposed to that French Electro House sound but... listen to the LP with girl in doggy style on the cover. ‘Treat Me Right’. Then if you like that, check out MOTOR CITY DRUM ENSEMBLE.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:43 pm

Feels like this came out yesterday... I'm calling it a new classic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG0sxc4bTVo
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby repoman » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:52 pm

necro bump
always start listening to techno, house, 303 fart noise music when it starts getting gold

This probably isn't nasty but I love Ceephax and this is awesome

F U T U R E G A M E R
repoman

IAMILF
IAMILF

Previous

Return to Music