Help with modular

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Help with modular

Postby CrazyDroneDream » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:11 pm

Hey Guys :) Been a while. So as the title suggests I need help. I have gotten into modular and I am having a hard time wrapping my head around some brands/modules. If anyone would be willing to help it would be much appreciated. I have patched every way I can think of, looks and manuals and videos. Reached out to companies for support. Nothing seems to work. It’s one of the thing to get a sound out of a module but not understand what it’s doing. But I am getting nothing out of them. Mainly it’s Mutable and Qu-bit modules. I’m just confused. Also it seems no one explains things in a understandable way. Anyone willing to PM me to help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
CrazyDroneDream

committed
committed

Re: Help with modular

Postby JTurbide » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:39 pm

I'm sure others would be more qualified than me to answer but feel free to pm. I don't have qubit modules and only two mutable but I could probably be of some help. Is there something in particuliar you are trying to achieve or something in particular you do not understand?
JTurbide

experienced
experienced

Postby CrazyDroneDream » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:50 pm

JTurbide wrote:I'm sure others would be more qualified than me to answer but feel free to pm. I don't have qubit modules and only two mutable but I could probably be of some help. Is there something in particuliar you are trying to achieve or something in particular you do not understand?

I am going to PM you :thumb:
CrazyDroneDream

committed
committed

Postby jirodreamsofdank » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:02 pm

One option for Mutable - download VCV Rack and the Mutable modules in there (under Audible Instruments IIRC) and patch them as you have been with the physical modules. If you can get sound in VCV then something is up with your modules.
jirodreamsofdank

experienced
experienced

Postby CrazyDroneDream » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:43 pm

jirodreamsofdank wrote:One option for Mutable - download VCV Rack and the Mutable modules in there (under Audible Instruments IIRC) and patch them as you have been with the physical modules. If you can get sound in VCV then something is up with your modules.

This is a great idea. Thank you :thumb:
CrazyDroneDream

committed
committed

Postby CrazyDroneDream » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:33 pm

Got the help I needed. Thanks everyone.
CrazyDroneDream

committed
committed

Return to General Gear