analog pattern robots

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: analog pattern robots

Postby univalve » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:30 am

phantasmagorovich wrote:Let me know if you want to hit Cologne for a gig with Dazzle Ships. It would be a great fit, we are getting more dancey by the week.
(I'll post something really soon.)

Would love to! :love:
But it has to be a weekend (or probably a thursday). Else no chance right now :(
A gig in Karlsruhe should also be no problem. If you guys are interested :idk:
univalve

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby sylnau » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:42 pm

univalve wrote:No. Nothing. ;)
My drummer is in Canada for about one month. When he gets back there will some things happen. Probably we will hit the studio in the end of june / beginning of july.

Where in Canada?
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Sounds really great, univalve. I can't wait to hear a better quality recording of the material.

I've taken the liberty of running the band description you provided through Google Translate:

univalve's friend wrote:Analog Pattern Robots: Alf meets strung Space organ

Connoisseurs know: It takes only a disco beat a good riff and the conviction to play it. Connoisseurs know: Less is more, and a trio for the pure doctrine is already too much. As stated earlier? A good song is good even with just an acoustic guitar. Maybe, maybe not. Since analog pattern robots after all, is clear: A good song is good even with drums and guitars obscure. That which applies elsewhere as the essence - namely, the bass - is served here in passing. For bass you need a bass! This may sound bold, by chubby cheeks and sometimes cheesy. The cheese sticks, pulling the strings, but it is always delicious.

Effect guitarist and drummer Robin Jack, the two DAF, with melody and staccato vocals without affektiertes - and faster. An unbeatable duo Disco Knights Templar, the Plauzbär and the lean. Hannes drummer plays his kit with nimble thrust, as though he had never noticed what the sluggishness and inertia of old rockers.

And the guitar? The sounds sometimes harmonious, feist tugging, even more so after pulsing techno-ambient sounds. Warm sounds cold-pressed. Unknown synth echoes, countless fuzz pedals, and the most obscure Octave Guitar Rig, which may have played a guitarist in a duo ever. The soundscapes from looped guitar phrases and almost hypnotic melody pattern is like a musical mountain tunnels discovered by their rhythmic sound holes. No verkopften spiritual seat covers, the music undermines the confidence and goes directly into the blood. The Village People took four people to properly disengage what. Analog Pattern robots need only two.Well, and why Alf? Because this music is not of this world. And organ space? After guitar sound at least not analog pattern Robots. And who knows, sounds like a space organ.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby phantasmagorovich » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Warm sounds cold-pressed.

If I ever should learn to build pedals, thus shall be the tagline of the company.
phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

Postby univalve » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:42 am

sylnau wrote:
univalve wrote:No. Nothing. ;)
My drummer is in Canada for about one month. When he gets back there will some things happen. Probably we will hit the studio in the end of june / beginning of july.

Where in Canada?

Vancouver
Chankgeez wrote:Sounds really great, univalve. I can't wait to hear a better quality recording of the material.

Thank you! :hug:
univalve

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby hiorgos » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:56 am

Last edited by hiorgos on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hiorgos

experienced
experienced

Postby univalve » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:05 am

Thank you for listening! :hug:
I hope i have the 11 album tracks in 4 weeks ready. We still have to record some voices and mix the last 6 tracks. Then we will give it to someone to master...
univalve

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DarkAxel » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:35 pm

will you be setting up a bandcamp account to have it online? :)
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby univalve » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:45 pm

DarkAxel wrote:will you be setting up a bandcamp account to have it online? :)

jepp. and free album download. :)
univalve

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DarkAxel » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:14 pm

wow, free?! awesome :)
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby warwick.hoy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:42 am

NEat
behndy wrote:"huh. i'm on acid."

Noiseprov/Pedalcore:
Mecha Shiva on Soundcloud.

WHY DID JOHNNY KILL? on Bandcamp. <--Beer Fund

Good Dealings with: futuresailors, Eric!, Multi_S, hatshirt, leastwise, Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D
warwick.hoy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrmy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:50 am

Whoa! I have no idea how it's taken me so long to listen to these - sounds really excellent! I'm loving all of it, every single note. Will definitely have to keep an eye out for the Bandcamp when tracks are ready. If you ever decide to tour the states (longshot, I know), let us know - I would love to see this in a club!
I'm more like a mids-ist than a bassist.
"The main rule on ILF is don't be an asshole." - Tom Dalton
I can't wait to annoy the shit out of you with my mountain of mids. - bigchiefbc
https://thewirechimes.bandcamp.com/releases
http://crotchthrottle.bandcamp.com/
https://www.instagram.com/jrmyfuzz/
jrmy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby sylnau » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:51 pm

Cant wait to listen to that album. :snax:

braucht einige Roboter-Geschlecht-Musik
(hope that make sense).
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby phantasmagorovich » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:53 pm

sylnau wrote:Cant wait to listen to that album. :snax:

braucht einige Roboter-Geschlecht-Musik
(hope that make sense).

thats a pretty awkward way to say you want cybersex. lol
phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

Postby sylnau » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:57 pm

really? lol.
the french dude trying to write in german.

sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Music