The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Jeff-7 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:20 pm

behndy wrote:
but my phone IS a 3gs. so it's like 3 years old. and i dropped it an assload of times, concrete and tile and hardwood floors. and it wasn't until after 3ish years with me dropping it straight onto the screen about 6 feet above concrete that it finally got a shattered screen. i don't think any screens are going to be crazy resiliant any more, not if they're good looking screens, but mine was a trooper for a long time.

honestly, i'm impressed that it looked almost pristine until a few months ago when i killed it's face off. AND the touchscreen still works.

i'm kinda digging the aesthetic of cracked up screens with missing pieces now. JeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeff (SEVEN Jeffs!) - have you cut your ear on the missing pieces yet? lol. i answered too quick on a call the other day and got some blood out of my ear.

METAL.

Lol, haven't cut my ears yet but i did get a little shard of that shit in my finger a few weeks ago. I initially dropped it on the concrete floor of one of the coolers at work around Thanksgiving and have dropped it a shitload of times since then. It's still worked just great up until a week ago when it started flipping the fuck out switching between full volume and vibrate so it's vibrating like crazy in my pocket at work, which I don't mind but I'm afraid it's going to up and quit. And it is a 3GS, the 4's and 4s's have the square corners don't they?
Good deals with: Officer Bukowski, Caesar, BriBri, Amorphous, ThePastRecedes
Jeff-7

experienced
experienced

Postby foomanfat » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:29 pm

I feel like I'm losing my best friend.
He seems like he has zero interest in hanging out. I have to initiate any form of contact.
He will never go out because he "doesn't want to spend money," when I used to go out broke with him all the time.
I get the feeling that if we never saw each other again, it would be of no matter to him.
Hey! Let's talk about serious thing. We're gonna talk about guitar, dude.
daseb wrote:sorry dude, I apologise, val kilmer was a great songwriter and truly understood the mystic ways of the native american.
foomanfat

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby 01010111 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Glad I'm not the only one dealing with school troubles.

I'm trying to get a job with one of the professors on campus so I can get a work reference on my applications to grad school. But there hasn't been much. The problem is that I don't have any work experience. I've only ever had one job, and I've had it for ten years. So even though I have two bachelors degrees I can't get a job as a TA or SI leader or anything. Ugh :mad:

And everybody around here is like that. They never want to go out to eat or see a movie or anything, they just sit at home and watch movies or rent movies from redbox. It's real shitty.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby maz91379 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:52 am

I fucking hate having to go to bed early when i dont get home till like 730-8 and wake up at 630
IEatCats wrote: That dude needs a beard and a sad demeanor.
maz91379

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jfrey » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:31 am

So exhausted today. Going to need at least a red bull or two and a hell of a lot of coffee.
D.o.S. wrote:You're like a walking Mad Men episode.

BitchPudding wrote:DO WHAT MUST BE DONE, LORD JFREY.

friendship wrote:one cool thing about living is that things get worse and worse and worse until you die

My music rec Twitter: https://twitter.com/MostlyEssential
jfrey

Supporter
Supporter

Postby unownunown » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:39 am

i somehow forgot about buying books until like, right now. thank god for amazon student.
mathias wrote:I heard that Tom Dalton read a book on how to grow online communities around your business. But he thought it was too much work so he just created a forum full of alts. You and I are the only real people.
unownunown

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby IEatCats » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Had a breakdown last night. Slept until 2pm. Still trying to not feel miserable.
maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby skullservant » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:27 pm

'Medium isn't that spicy' *proceeds to dump 4 spoonfulls of fresh seeded jalapenos into cheese dip* 'it'll be REAL nice'

It was really nice. When I ate it.
Now its 3:30pm the day after and I hate myself.

Oh and I tried a Ghost Chili peanut today. And almost died.
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby foomanfat » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:13 pm

skullservant wrote:'Medium isn't that spicy' *proceeds to dump 4 spoonfulls of fresh seeded jalapenos into cheese dip* 'it'll be REAL nice'

It was really nice. When I ate it.
Now its 3:30pm the day after and I hate myself.

Oh and I tried a Ghost Chili peanut today. And almost died.

Hahah.
A friend and I once went to a wing place and ate one wing of their hottest sauce.
The series of texts the next day went from "We have bowels of steel" in the morning, to "MY ANUS IS ON FIRE" around 3pm.
Hey! Let's talk about serious thing. We're gonna talk about guitar, dude.
daseb wrote:sorry dude, I apologise, val kilmer was a great songwriter and truly understood the mystic ways of the native american.
foomanfat

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:14 pm

I've seriously decimated 2 different bathrooms at work today, multiple times. This is horrible. But I think that it's tapering off. Needless to say my wife brought tacos for lunch no lie. I can't make this up
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby IEatCats » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:26 pm

It's been about 16 hours, and I still feel like I just finished crying. Fuck, last night was bad for me emotionally.
maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby excane » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:39 pm

I fucking hate ticketmaster.

Haven't gone to a show in AGES, and last week fucking QUICKSAND tickets go on sale. One of my favorite bands, been broken up for 12 years....

Within a minute, they're sold out and going for $150 and up on stubhub and elsewhere.

They add a new show the next day and same shit - sold out within a minute.
excane

LORDOFDARKNESS
LORDOFDARKNESS

Postby colin » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:13 am

Work is so slow and boring tonight, can't wait to go home. Also I hate browsing ILF on my shitty old bvlackberry, I need a new phone.
colin

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby futuresailors » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:11 am

Classes start on Monday. OH WAIT, I DON'T HAVE ANY BECAUSE YOU FUCKTARDS DROPPED THEM ALL BECAUSE YOU FUCKTARDS PROCESSED MY FINANCIAL AID WRONG AND ERASED THE RECORDS OF MY PAYMENTS AND NOW I CAN'T REGISTER FOR CLASSES BECAUSE YOU FUCKTARDS SAY I OWE $1500 FROM LAST FALL.
Tom Dalton wrote:You're a dumbass for making this thread to begin with. :hello:

magiclawnchair wrote:fuck that bitter old man

smile_man wrote:
ifeellikeatourist wrote:Pedals aren't everything, yada, yada, yeah I know.

fuck you.

McSpunckle wrote:I ctrl+f'd mountain goats and decided we aren't friends anymore.
futuresailors

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby unownunown » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:10 pm

i hate how people are starting to try to hit me up now. it's like, i leave in two days. no i do not have time to hang out with you. i'm extremely busy right now. i've been home for months, this is entirely your fault. i prob didn't want to hang out with you anyway and now i don't feel obligated to more than usual.
mathias wrote:I heard that Tom Dalton read a book on how to grow online communities around your business. But he thought it was too much work so he just created a forum full of alts. You and I are the only real people.
unownunown

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion