Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby JimmyTurbo » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:30 am

Board is indeed a PT-Jr.
Carpet is brand new!
And I have no idea why that picture is upside down...

!jt!
JimmyTurbo

interested
interested

Postby colin » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:51 am

Waterpilot wrote:Lots of gread boards and carpet. I might have to look into some green fuzzy carpet.

If you want a green fuzzy carpet, I got mine at Ikea (there were other colours too, but clearly green was the best). And it was only $12!
colin

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby skullservant » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:36 am

PumpkinPieces wrote:I just got a dfx9 and love the poop out of it. And what'd you do to the DL-8? Make the looping more functional?

Isn't it awesome?? I put the trimpots on the outside of the DFX9 for pitchbending and insane repeats as well :!!!:

And yeah, I couldn't jive with holding down the whole footswitch on the DL8, so I added the soft touch momentary to 2 pads on the little switch so now I have mroe control over where my foot goes when I loop!

Schlatte wrote:Hell yeah, DFX9 bros! It is such an awesome delay!

It's one of the only delays I haven't rotated out of my arsenal. It's SO good.

kbithecrowing]
Yo. Post results of this when it happens. I would love to pay for something like that if you're making 'em.[/quote]

Definitely will do. They're really inexpensive to make too, I think I could assemble them for $30 shipped. I'm hoping they work off of that schematic. If that one doesn't work there are plenty more to go off of, so there is hope! I think it'll look really neat, and who doesn't like bloopy LEDs on their board??

[quote="GardenoftheDead wrote:
My DFX9 ended up in the hands of another ILFer. I didn't have a use for it after I got my Nova Repeater.

DELAYS ON DELAYS ON DELAYS HOMIE! But yeah, understandable. The Repeater is a beast! I dug it when I had mine
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby madmax1012 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:56 pm

I got my DFX9 off ebay 2 weeks ago. It's really a cool pedal. I haven't really experimented much with it because I've been balls deep in my sub decay echobox, but I liked it when I played with it. Any settings or sounds I should mess around with that are awesome?
Fuzzy Fred wrote: please excuse me. can we keep this discussion civil and about donkey fucking?

hbombgraphics wrote:Why does it have to be Digital, but with an analog soul and buffalo semen???
madmax1012

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby skullservant » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:57 pm

If you go into hold mode, you can bend whatever loop you make. So if you loop with the delay set to slapback and then set it out in tme the pitch of the loop can drop!
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby kbit » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:51 pm

What my guitar set up has been for the past week. Lovin' it.
VFM (starved + chaos'd) -> Cathedral -> TAFM.
Attachments
IMG_4421.JPG
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:52 pm

THE PICTURE MAGICALLY CHANGED

Cool setup though, dig it. I like how the verb is burried. I bet that sounds rad as hell
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ghost Hip » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:54 pm

kbithecrowing wrote:What my guitar set up has been for the past week. Lovin' it.
VFM (starved + chaos'd) -> Cathedral -> TAFM.

Damn I need a reverb pedal. I bet it sounds sexy through the TAFM... and I'm sure it would sound sexy through my tafm too. :animal:

skullservant wrote:If you go into hold mode, you can bend whatever loop you make. So if you loop with the delay set to slapback and then set it out in tme the pitch of the loop can drop!

I did this going into an oscillating fuzz and had loads of fun making glitchy drum and bass beats. Itsthebest.
Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

Postby skullservant » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:57 pm

That sounds AWESOME.

I was REALLY surprised at how much of an extended range the trimpot on the delay time of the DFX9 adds, its quite nuts in adding to the craziness
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby excane » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:01 pm

PumpkinPieces wrote:Damn I need a reverb pedal.

Give the Supermoon a whirl :thumb:
excane

LORDOFDARKNESS
LORDOFDARKNESS

Postby kbit » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:01 pm

skullservant wrote:THE PICTURE MAGICALLY CHANGED

Cool setup though, dig it. I like how the verb is burried. I bet that sounds rad as hell

Yeah, after I uploaded the first one I noticed it was super blurry. My point + shoot's screen always deceives me...
& thank you :) Burried verb is the best verb.

PumpkinPieces wrote:Damn I need a reverb pedal. I bet it sounds sexy through the TAFM... and I'm sure it would sound sexy through my tafm too. :animal:

Sexy like you wouldn't believe. LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE.
I'll have to record something soon.
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Officer Bukowski » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:34 pm

skullservant wrote:Well I love how on my tap tempo trem the LED fades in and out, I've not been playing with the lights on anymore because that one single LED lights my entire room- so I'm going to make a tiny little LED brick in a 1590a based around a 555 timer so that when plugged in its bright and fades in and out and lights the whole room using 10 LED's!

http://www.instructables.com/id/Beating ... ure-Frame/

Thanks man! I think I'll have to make one with like 5 separate timers and a whole bunch of different colored LEDs so my band can turn off the fluorescent lights in out studio and melt into happy motion rainbow land :!!!:
I make pedals. SHARK TANK
Officer Bukowski

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:30 pm

YESSSSS That'd be awesome! I hope this schematic works
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby goroth » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:08 am

Do you think it needs filtering on the power? Not for the input to the 555 but I was thinking about noise getting back into the power supply for daisy chained pedals? Appearances to the contrary I have like no knowledge of pedals electronics, so this is wild speculation on my part. I hatez clock noise. I lurve LEDs...
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby Tendollarcat » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:22 am

Here's my board. Really happy with the pedal combinations i have at the moment. I'm currently awaiting a delay from Officer Bukowski and also an Endangered Audio AD4096 to finalize the more ambient side of sounds that I'm chasing.
Tendollarcat

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear