The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderators: PumpkinPieces, metalmariachi

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby wsas3 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:47 am

Ive been going to bed around 5 and waking up around 5. I have orthoststic hypotension and its really bad for me, Im not really able to be lazy without having health problems
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby maz91379 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:28 am

I have no idea what I'm doing with my life and just feel like im stuck in some form of suspension made some positive footsteps toward happiness in the last few months but still feel soo scattered. Im trying to save money to do some English teaching abroad but do I want to do that? I sort of want to just buy cool shit and do interesting things. Im really confused about if I want to stay in Australia or go home . Moving back would mean a new start somewhere else and I want that I think. As whatever I'm doing isn't working for me but I sort of feel I haven't exhausted all the possibilities or potential here at the back of my mind tho im like u only have 4 years left on your visa is that worth investing yourself in stuff what if I can't stay longer than that? just feeling Rly bummed at my lack of meaningful relationships with people and feeling like im just lacking as an individual right now.
Also I think I hate my job XD
IEatCats wrote: That dude needs a beard and a sad demeanor.
maz91379

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:14 pm

I feel like an Earth album.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
behndy wrote:TOOB FENDER SVT OR YOU'RE AN IDIOT

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

babyma wrote:the excitement in sports love of wang
whisper it so made a woman of many now, and took the life, devastated the world, you like is going to dominate. first to start with young woman,...... to control me, please no trample
Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Achtane wrote:I feel like an Earth album.

Something I've been meaning to get around to checking out but still haven't listened to at all yet???
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: Leaving you in a K-hole to go play Halo in the other room

Postby spacelordmother » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:47 pm

Why do people make webpages with black backgrounds? They're hard to read and they hurt my eyes. Fffff.
What were you wanting? I just want to say: don't ever change now baby, and thank you. I don't think
we will meet again, and you must leave now, before the sunrise, above skyscrapers, the sin; and this mess we're in.

http://thewinterpalace.bandcamp.com/
spacelordmother

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby snipelfritz » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:05 pm

My laptop is hemorrhaging hard drive space. I definitely need a new computer but don't have monehs for it right now. Even youtube is slow and glitchy. Sad.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: Leaving you in a K-hole to go play Halo in the other room

Postby PumpkinPieces » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Achtane wrote:Would you say the title is fitting?

Should've been called cock tease. Fucking telling me I get to take on the leader of the authority and destroy it's tyrannical rule over the wasteland but ending the game before doings so. I JUST WANTED TO FREE SUBWAY TOWN AND MAKE SWEET LOVE TO THE BODACIOUS BABE IN THE SUPPLY STORE.
Personal: https://soundcloud.com/pumpkinpieces
MUDWEST: https://soundcloud.com/mudwest
Tumblar: http://pumpkinpieces.tumblr.com/
Haki wrote:But not having money for the stuff you want is half the fun.

tuffteef wrote:i aint got shit to do but google pictures of donuts
PumpkinPieces

Postby MaxMaps » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:33 pm

I think I cracked a tooth somehow and every time I eat soft foods on the right side of my mouth my upper teeth scream in pain.

this is not fun.
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby DarkAxel » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:43 pm

teeth problems suck :(
Jazzmaster -> Schlatte Boost, Tuffteef Fingerprint, SS/BS Mini, Dr.Sci Elements, Tremolessence, Polytune, EQD Ghost Echo, DM-2 clone, EHX DMM -> George Dennis Mighty Mouse

great deals with: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy

tuffteef wrote:hes doesnt even own a jazzmaster lolz
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:00 pm

DarkAxel wrote:teeth problems suck :(

Yeah.
Even after getting my teeth "fixed", the inflammation and stuff makes it super tedious to chew anything. They still hurt right now, just not due to decay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
behndy wrote:TOOB FENDER SVT OR YOU'RE AN IDIOT

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

babyma wrote:the excitement in sports love of wang
whisper it so made a woman of many now, and took the life, devastated the world, you like is going to dominate. first to start with young woman,...... to control me, please no trample
Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby spacelordmother » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:36 pm

I JUST DINGED THE FUCK OUT OF MY JAG>>>> :mad: :mad: :mad:
What were you wanting? I just want to say: don't ever change now baby, and thank you. I don't think
we will meet again, and you must leave now, before the sunrise, above skyscrapers, the sin; and this mess we're in.

spacelordmother

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby bob the r0bot » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:44 pm

In a mumu with people that have bad taste in music.
EDIT: I guess they're also twelve, they can't even meme correctly
Hey guys, I'm actually updating my soundcloud again: http://soundcloud.com/bob-the-r0bot
You should buy my guitar: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=40245
Achtane wrote:My dream is to go traveling and run across a wonderul knockoff Deavey JSICIAN in, like, Vietnam. And I"ll buy it off of the people who've been using it as a village PA system for the last 30 years.
bob the r0bot

Supporter
Supporter

Postby wsas3 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:04 pm

spacelordmother wrote:I JUST DINGED THE FUCK OUT OF MY JAG>>>> :mad: :mad: :mad:

What kind of jag?
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby spacelordmother » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:09 pm

wsas3 wrote:
spacelordmother wrote:I JUST DINGED THE FUCK OUT OF MY JAG>>>> :mad: :mad: :mad:

What kind of jag?

Nothing priceless - an HH Blacktop - but stillllll.... :no:

spacelordmother

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby bigchiefbc » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:13 pm

spacelordmother wrote:
wsas3 wrote:

What kind of jag?

Nothing priceless - an HH Blacktop - but stillllll.... :no:

I love it when I get the first ding on a bass, or a car, or anything I bought new. I means I can stop worrying about keeping it perfect. :thumb:
Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.

https://soundcloud.com/bigchiefbc - My electronic experiment
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion