The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby nieh » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:21 pm

Russian Circles and Chelsea Wolfe are coming to mke but its a 21 and over show. :grumpy:
Chankgeez wrote:(Don't worry, spouses come and go, ILF is forever.)

nieh

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby futuresailors » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Say you're with the band. Worked every time back when I was a young buck.

Alternatively, crayon over the date on your driver's license. :lol: Totes made my 88 look like an 86.
Tom Dalton wrote:You're a dumbass for making this thread to begin with. :hello:

magiclawnchair wrote:fuck that bitter old man

smile_man wrote:
ifeellikeatourist wrote:Pedals aren't everything, yada, yada, yeah I know.

fuck you.

McSpunckle wrote:I ctrl+f'd mountain goats and decided we aren't friends anymore.
futuresailors

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Yeah thats how I used to get into shows before I turned 21, but they were only bar gigs and I was close to the bands :(
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby the Life Aquatic » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:47 am

girl im crushing on is currently asleep in my bed. trying to work up the balls to just go climb in their with her. signs are there that it wont be creepy or i get turned down, but passively sitting on my couch watching nick and norahs infinite playlist, ya i know. i need to man up
the Life Aquatic

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby DarkAxel » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:55 am

i hope you did man up

jesus i'm so hungover
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jfrey » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:42 am

Went to every book store in the city looking for 2 books - sequels to a book I read in one sitting the other day - and none of them had either. Ordered them online and paid extra for 2 day shipping. They didn't arrive in 2 days. They didn't arrive in 3 days. They had better show up today.
D.o.S. wrote:You're like a walking Mad Men episode.

BitchPudding wrote:DO WHAT MUST BE DONE, LORD JFREY.

friendship wrote:one cool thing about living is that things get worse and worse and worse until you die

My music rec Twitter: https://twitter.com/MostlyEssential
jfrey

Supporter
Supporter

Postby spacelordmother » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:54 am

MaggotBrainNY wrote:
kbithecrowing wrote:
spacelordmother wrote:
kbithecrowing wrote:At the end of the day, she's still on my mind all the time. I keep thinking of who she was, how we fit together, memories, wondering what/how she's doing now. Thinking of her face and her dresses makes my stomach sink. Four months later and I still got it bad.

Le sigh.

I know that feel, bro. Just change "4 months" to "5 years." It's not like I'm still pining, still dreaming, and still hoping that she will come back. At this point I'm not even sure I would want that. It's just that there was never anyone else who made me twist into knots like she did. Never anyone else who lit me on fire like she did...

Damn, dude.
We all need hugs up in here.

:group: :group: :group:

With you guys.

8 months since my girl packed her shit while I was at work and left me with nothing but a hastily written note on the table, after 8 years of being together. Totally unexpected, thought everything was great with us. Planned to propose to her this year.

Just found out last night she has a new man.

I'm going on a bender. Fuck it.

Ouuuuuuch. Hang in there, Bro.

Upstate SadLad love. :hug:
spacelordmother

HERO
HERO

Postby greyscales » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:48 pm

One of my supervisors (who hasn't even given me work in over a month) decided to finally give me something to do. Tomorrow is my last day...
To top it off, the website I'm entering this data on is giving me a huge page of errors every time I submit something. Most annoying thing in the world after typing something up for fifteen minutes.
Just have to tell myself there's only one more day of this, just one more day.
greyscales

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby snipelfritz » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:12 pm

I'm not sure if I'll ever completely comprehend the concept of friendship.

I would've put this in the whatever thread because it actually relates to me suddenly realizing I went from being a complete loner to having a shitton of friends (like IRL) over the last two years, after I completely destroyed the life I had prior to then.

And what the fuck is up with middle names??? Just pick one, god dammit! :lol:
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:34 am

I wanna get fucking smashed and tell this girl we're perfect for each other even though she's here with the guy she's been dating for a week and I know she hates him...

FUCKING SMASHED

EDIT: mmmkay, that didn't happen, but I'm still sayin' this dude is a dumbass and this chick is awesome and I need to get in between that somehow...
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby tuffteef » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:24 am

when people ask what i do and i say im a engineer/musician and they reply with play a song then

im not a jukebox man fuck... ive prob just spent 15 hours recording and the last thing id like to do is sing you a song alright

and no cant get you free studio time for your shitty RNB mixtape unless your cute and going to suck my dick in the machine room
tuffteef

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby colin » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:26 am

I'm hoping this is a false alarm.

My girlfriend left her ipad lying in the middle of the fucking floor in the bedroom. Guess what colin just stepped on!

I didn't put my full weight on it, so it might ok. I really hope so.
colin

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby unownunown » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:25 am

tuffteef wrote:when people ask what i do and i say im a engineer/musician and they reply with play a song then

im not a jukebox man fuck... ive prob just spent 15 hours recording and the last thing id like to do is sing you a song alright

and no cant get you free studio time for your shitty RNB mixtape unless your cute and going to suck my dick in the machine room

:lol:

my brother's studying production too. he hasn't even started school yet and people already do that to him. although he's a bit of a ham and usually does it anyway, assuming cute grrrls are asking.
mathias wrote:I heard that Tom Dalton read a book on how to grow online communities around your business. But he thought it was too much work so he just created a forum full of alts. You and I are the only real people.
unownunown

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby IEatCats » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:55 am

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/ ... ric-guitar

I want one of these and I just can't afford it. :C
maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby unownunown » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:21 pm

did you look at the squier ones?!?!?! 300 bux and they're supposed to be ultra-rad.
mathias wrote:I heard that Tom Dalton read a book on how to grow online communities around your business. But he thought it was too much work so he just created a forum full of alts. You and I are the only real people.
unownunown

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion