The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby MaxMaps » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:35 pm

shitty work week ended by a shouting match with the boss

fun
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby greyscales » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:04 pm

How fitting that my watch decides to break on my last week of work. :grumpy:
greyscales

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby DarkAxel » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:03 pm

ugly fight with my mom

i'm disgusted by my own fucking family

too complicated to explain, but trust me... you'd be too

OH HAVE I MENTIONED I FOUND OUT THAT I PROBABLY DON'T HAVE ANY CHANCE TO GET JOB AT THE MUSIC PRODUCTION STUDIO BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T CARE TO CONTACT ME EVEN THOUGH THEIR FRIEND RECOMMENDED ME AND THEY DECIDED TO FILL THE POSITION WITH SOME RANDOM GUY?

:cry:
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby futuresailors » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:44 pm

:hug: It's the communism.
Tom Dalton wrote:You're a dumbass for making this thread to begin with. :hello:

magiclawnchair wrote:fuck that bitter old man

smile_man wrote:
ifeellikeatourist wrote:Pedals aren't everything, yada, yada, yeah I know.

fuck you.

McSpunckle wrote:I ctrl+f'd mountain goats and decided we aren't friends anymore.
futuresailors

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DarkAxel » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:00 pm

dude... funny thing is that with a part of my family, that's exactly the reason why they're so terrible
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Having one of those paranoid anxiety days where I just want to hide in my room. While moving in with my parents really helped me two years ago, now its just making my anxieties and resulting complacency worse.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby futuresailors » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:01 pm

DarkAxel wrote:dude... funny thing is that with a part of my family, that's exactly the reason why they're so terrible

:poke: Czech gf, remember.
Tom Dalton wrote:You're a dumbass for making this thread to begin with. :hello:

magiclawnchair wrote:fuck that bitter old man

smile_man wrote:
ifeellikeatourist wrote:Pedals aren't everything, yada, yada, yeah I know.

fuck you.

McSpunckle wrote:I ctrl+f'd mountain goats and decided we aren't friends anymore.
futuresailors

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DarkAxel » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:39 pm

futuresailors wrote:
DarkAxel wrote:dude... funny thing is that with a part of my family, that's exactly the reason why they're so terrible

:poke: Czech gf, remember.

i do remember, yeah... i guess you know what you're talking about

DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:12 pm

dubkitty wrote:
snipelfritz wrote:Hmmmm, I has an external. But I'm doing this on a 5 year old macbook so I'm not sure how much good I can do in general. Redid permissions or something like that and did a safe boot and things seem a little better. :idk:

Unrelated, I've just woke up every day for like three weeks feeling like total shit.

AND my car battery is dead, so I gotta get my parents to get a new one but the car prolly smells like weed/cigs at the moment.

sounds like you need a disk defragmenting utility. i use one called, inevitable, iDefrag.

Ah, I forgot that I've used that in the past. Thanks for reminding me, dubkitteh. Tis defragging now. Looks like its gonna be a couple hours now. Dammit that means I have to go fine something else to do, like *gasp* go outside!

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:30 pm

snipelfritz wrote:
dubkitty wrote:
snipelfritz wrote:Hmmmm, I has an external. But I'm doing this on a 5 year old macbook so I'm not sure how much good I can do in general. Redid permissions or something like that and did a safe boot and things seem a little better. :idk:

Unrelated, I've just woke up every day for like three weeks feeling like total shit.

AND my car battery is dead, so I gotta get my parents to get a new one but the car prolly smells like weed/cigs at the moment.

sounds like you need a disk defragmenting utility. i use one called, inevitable, iDefrag.

Ah, I forgot that I've used that in the past. Thanks for reminding me, dubkitteh. Tis defragging now. Looks like its gonna be a couple hours now. Dammit that means I have to go fine something else to do, like *gasp* go outside!

Fuck that, just keep refreshing ILF, desperately hoping someone will make a post.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Yeah, its a good thing I have my phone and a spare battery...

snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jfrey » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:05 am

I hate when you ask somebody how to do something and instead of just telling you they send you a link.
D.o.S. wrote:You're like a walking Mad Men episode.

BitchPudding wrote:DO WHAT MUST BE DONE, LORD JFREY.

friendship wrote:one cool thing about living is that things get worse and worse and worse until you die

My music rec Twitter: https://twitter.com/MostlyEssential
jfrey

Supporter
Supporter

Postby MaggotBrainNY » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:19 pm

kbithecrowing wrote:
spacelordmother wrote:
kbithecrowing wrote:At the end of the day, she's still on my mind all the time. I keep thinking of who she was, how we fit together, memories, wondering what/how she's doing now. Thinking of her face and her dresses makes my stomach sink. Four months later and I still got it bad.

Le sigh.

I know that feel, bro. Just change "4 months" to "5 years." It's not like I'm still pining, still dreaming, and still hoping that she will come back. At this point I'm not even sure I would want that. It's just that there was never anyone else who made me twist into knots like she did. Never anyone else who lit me on fire like she did...

Damn, dude.
We all need hugs up in here.

:group: :group: :group:

With you guys.

8 months since my girl packed her shit while I was at work and left me with nothing but a hastily written note on the table, after 8 years of being together. Totally unexpected, thought everything was great with us. Planned to propose to her this year.

Just found out last night she has a new man.

I'm going on a bender. Fuck it.
MaggotBrainNY

committed
committed

Postby unownunown » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:48 pm

my pm7 was delivered the 20th and signed for by someone named octavia. WHO ARE YOU OCTAVIA? WHY DO YOU HAVE MY PHASE MODULATOR?
mathias wrote:I heard that Tom Dalton read a book on how to grow online communities around your business. But he thought it was too much work so he just created a forum full of alts. You and I are the only real people.
unownunown

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby sonidero » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:01 pm

I'm sorry but I just sigd. that...

COME ON OCTAVIA GIVE IT BACK...
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext