The what ever thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The what ever thread...

Postby wsas3 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:23 pm

A drunk veteran tried to kill me today on a flight to virginia
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby futuresailors » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:34 pm

sonidero wrote:See this listed clearly shows that Flash is not the work of the Devil and is therefore OK...

Unless it falls under Cyberpunk Culture or Video Games, then it's away to Hell with them...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Satan, the video game playing, victorian dressing, magical postmodernist vampiric werewolf who eats placenta.
Tom Dalton wrote:You're a dumbass for making this thread to begin with. :hello:

magiclawnchair wrote:fuck that bitter old man

smile_man wrote:
ifeellikeatourist wrote:Pedals aren't everything, yada, yada, yeah I know.

fuck you.

McSpunckle wrote:I ctrl+f'd mountain goats and decided we aren't friends anymore.
futuresailors

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:41 pm

I like how Twilight movies are a pathway to Satan but apparently the books are fine.

wsas3 wrote:A drunk veteran tried to kill me today on a flight to virginia

Go on...

I'm meeting people to jam in an hour and a half, but I really need a nap (ended up sleeping in my car from about 2:30-5:30, and am somewhat hungover still). So I'm counting on you guys to wake me up before 6:30.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby wsas3 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Im too stressed to go into detail.
Guy was drunk. Thought I was Taliban, tried to choke me, I punched him, he nearly punched me then seemed to wake up and laugh it off. Got more drunk and showed me his body, which took a round from an ak-47.
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:45 pm

wsas3 wrote:Thought I was Taliban, tried to choke me...

Isn't it a federal crime or something to assault someone on an airplane?
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby wsas3 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Yeah, but it was the last seat and nobody seemed to notice (or make an ordeal). we had a really crazy conversation, and he did it because he has ptsd, so what was I to do?

wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby sonidero » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:06 pm

wsas3 wrote:Yeah, but it was the last seat and nobody seemed to notice (or make an ordeal). we had a really crazy conversation, and he did it because he has ptsd, so what was I to do?

Push that button for peanuts... You don't have to be that nice, don't put up with shit about how you look or whatever...
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby wsas3 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:13 pm

The plane was absolutely packed though.... I mean it was extremely uncomfortable, he was bashing the military and talking about kids were going to die, and there was a fucking soldier in uniform sitting right in front of us, but it was so surreal thqt I couldn't resist.

wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby sonidero » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:17 pm

wsas3 wrote:The plane was absolutely packed though.... I mean it was extremely uncomfortable, he was bashing the military and talking about kids were going to die, and there was a fucking soldier in uniform sitting right in front of us, but it was so surreal thqt I couldn't resist.

There have been day long news stories on CNN about less air drama than that... Sorry to hear but again don't let people act like that, speak up, throw an elbow, act a fool but handle it bro...
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby wsas3 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Yeah, shit was pretty crazy at first. Thanks :hug:

wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:17 am

wsas3 wrote:Yeah, shit was pretty crazy at first. Thanks :hug:

Glad he didn't choke you out. This is one trip you won't be forgetting for a while.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby sonidero » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:23 am

Chankgeez wrote:

Glad he didn't choke you out. This is one trip you won't be forgetting for a while.

If he did choke him out would they be in the Mile High Club???
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:29 am

sonidero wrote:
Chankgeez wrote:

If he did choke him out would they be in the Mile High Club???

Only if there were a couple Foxy Boxers on the flight.
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby sonidero » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:14 am

APD be flying they black 'copters round the South Side using the FLIR lookin for hottness... BOOOOOOOOOOOOO
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby bob the r0bot » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:46 pm

http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/94785443/file.html
http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/59811501/file.html

the new Swans album (The Seer)leaked. Rumor has it that this version is un-mastered though.
soundcloud................https://soundcloud.com/datingsite
My vanity label.............https://newemotive.bandcamp.com/releases (new stuff added 12/4/16)

Check out my rack.........https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/178913
kusherment wrote:Weed is kushed by hitting other weed.
bob the r0bot

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion