More Pedal Demos Like This Please...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: More Pedal Demos Like This Please...

Postby wsas3 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Yeah I wasnt serious
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby walrusaudio » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:08 pm

Yeah, we did those videos to highlight local Oklahoma artists that we like. And then we got to put our pedals in front of them and hear them use them. So it actually is highlighting them more than Walrus. It kind of serves as a piece of entertainment. There are standard demos out there of every pedal, including ones that we have made. The artist demos are just for fun, because we can.
walrusaudio

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby jrmy » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Knowing the background on the vids actually makes me like them more. I love when regional scenes/artists get a boost. And it's great to see you posting here on ILF - hopefully you'll stick around!
I'm more like a mids-ist than a bassist.
"The main rule on ILF is don't be an asshole." - Tom Dalton
I can't wait to annoy the shit out of you with my mountain of mids. - bigchiefbc
https://thewirechimes.bandcamp.com/releases
http://crotchthrottle.bandcamp.com/
https://www.instagram.com/jrmyfuzz/
jrmy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Communarchy » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:28 pm

From the first two segments of the "artists" (as denoted by their flannel and shitty facial hair uniform), there is no way of telling what the Iron Horse is if you are not already familiar with it. Is it a delay? Is it a fuzz? I am vaguely aware of Walrus Audio so I picked up that it was a fuzz, but if that's not readily apparent by a whole minute in then your demo blows.
Communarchy

committed
committed

Postby sonidero » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:56 pm

walrusaudio wrote:Yeah, we did those videos to highlight local Oklahoma artists that we like. And then we got to put our pedals in front of them and hear them use them. So it actually is highlighting them more than Walrus. It kind of serves as a piece of entertainment. There are standard demos out there of every pedal, including ones that we have made. The artist demos are just for fun, because we can.

I got It and I loved it... Sorry to whack the hornets nest...

I wanted to share that awesome video ( DEMO OR NOT) with my Fuzz Bro's but as in any family there can be misunderstandings and sometimes feathers get ruffled but we're all here for the same cause sooo...

Thank You for makin pedals and giving other artists in your area a chance to use them and speak their mind... :group:
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby hazelwould » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:53 am

walrusaudio wrote:Yeah, we did those videos to highlight local Oklahoma artists that we like. And then we got to put our pedals in front of them and hear them use them. So it actually is highlighting them more than Walrus. It kind of serves as a piece of entertainment. There are standard demos out there of every pedal, including ones that we have made. The artist demos are just for fun, because we can.

So I'm in a band... Can I get a free pedal? :poke:
hazelwould

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to General Gear