The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby snipelfritz » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:16 am

bigchiefbc wrote:
spacelordmother wrote:
wsas3 wrote:
spacelordmother wrote:I JUST DINGED THE FUCK OUT OF MY JAG>>>> :mad: :mad: :mad:

What kind of jag?

Nothing priceless - an HH Blacktop - but stillllll.... :no:

I love it when I get the first ding on a bass, or a car, or anything I bought new. I means I can stop worrying about keeping it perfect. :thumb:

Yeah that happened to my jazzy after a particularly intense battle with a spider.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby wsas3 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:17 am

Yo, you best fucked dat nigga up good
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby spacelordmother » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:42 am

I know I know. Still it pisses me off for not being careful enough.

This is why I can't have nice things.
spacelordmother

HERO
HERO

Postby GardenoftheDead » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:28 am

Fucking Romney ad at the bottom of my page.

Fuck you, you corporate, magic-underpants wearing slimeball.
GardenoftheDead

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby maz91379 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:39 am

I fucking hate salespeoples even more now that i am a glorified version of one. I know everyone is just trying to do their jobs but get the fuck.
IEatCats wrote: That dude needs a beard and a sad demeanor.
maz91379

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby IEatCats » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:03 am

Woke up to a woman telling me my cable was being shut off.

The reality of being too poor for bills is really setting in right now.

What the fuck am I going to do about this?
maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby jfrey » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:14 am

IEatCats wrote:Woke up to a woman telling me my cable was being shut off.

Call them up and ask if you can schedule a payment for a week or two from now. Then just let your future self worry about it. :thumb:
D.o.S. wrote:You're like a walking Mad Men episode.

BitchPudding wrote:DO WHAT MUST BE DONE, LORD JFREY.

friendship wrote:one cool thing about living is that things get worse and worse and worse until you die

My music rec Twitter: https://twitter.com/MostlyEssential
jfrey

Supporter
Supporter

Postby IEatCats » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:18 am

jfrey wrote:
IEatCats wrote:Woke up to a woman telling me my cable was being shut off.

Call them up and ask if you can schedule a payment for a week or two from now. Then just let your future self worry about it. :thumb:

Already done. I'm just trying to figure out what to do about the whole situation, instead of putting it off. I have no income right now, so I'm just trying to sell everything I own, I guess.

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby nieh » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:35 am

I have court on thursday and I'm supposed to be saving money for possible fines, but I really want one of those squier mustangs in vintage white. this sucks :(
Chankgeez wrote:(Don't worry, spouses come and go, ILF is forever.)

nieh

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby IEatCats » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:29 am

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT. GOD DAMNIT, MIKE. YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.

APARTMENT FELL THROUGH. ONE OF MY ROOMMATES SAW THE PLACE FOR THE FIRST FUCKING TIME AND DECIDED HE DIDN'T LIKE IT, FUCKING OVER AT LEAST 2 OF US, AND MAYBE THE THIRD GUY. THANKS, YOU FUCKING CUNT. I CAN'T AFFORD RENT HERE FOR ANOTHER MONTH. I HAVE NO INCOME. I HAVE NO PARENTS I CAN FUCKING DEPEND ON.

KNOW HOW I KNOW THAT? BECAUSE MY DAD CALLED ME AT 10PM WHILE I WAS RIDING HOME AND I GOT IN A FUCKING SCREAMING MATCH WITH HIM IN THE FUCKING CAR. AWESOME. JUST WHAT I NEEDED AFTER FINDING OUT THAT I'M GOING TO BE FUCKING HOMELESS, MY DAD CALLING ME A PIECE OF SHIT.

NOW I'M STUCK IN THIS RETARDED FUCKING POSITION WHERE I HAVE TO SELL ALL MY SHIT AND FUCKING FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS, SO THAT I DON'T END UP HOMELESS.

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT. FUCK PLATTSBURGH, FUCK PLATTSBURGH PEOPLE, FUCK PINE TREES. FUCK ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT. I'M SO FUCKING PISSED OVER ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT.

I WILL SELL MY SHIT, I WILL MOVE TO BUFFALO WITH A GUITAR AND A DUFFLE BAG OF CLOTHES, AND I WILL FUCKING FIGURE SOMETHING OUT. THIS IS SUCH BULLSHIT. I HATE THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW.

IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby sonidero » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:38 am

Holy Shit your in the middle of nowhere... Defect and go to Montreal...
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby IEatCats » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:44 am

YEAH. IN CASE YOU DIDN'T GET IT, FUCK THIS PLACE. I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. THE PEOPLE ARE ALL SMALL TOWN MINDED, AND IT'S IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE.

NO, I WON'T TURN OFF CAPS.

FUCK EVERYTHING. ARRRGGGGGGHHHH.

IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Grrface » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:20 am

Sometimes I wish I just had a comfy 9-5 type cubicle job. This startup, worked for 16 hours straight kinda crap has to stop.
Grrface

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby DarkAxel » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:42 am

IEatCats wrote:GOD FUCKING DAMNIT. GOD DAMNIT, MIKE. YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.

APARTMENT FELL THROUGH. ONE OF MY ROOMMATES SAW THE PLACE FOR THE FIRST FUCKING TIME AND DECIDED HE DIDN'T LIKE IT, FUCKING OVER AT LEAST 2 OF US, AND MAYBE THE THIRD GUY. THANKS, YOU FUCKING CUNT. I CAN'T AFFORD RENT HERE FOR ANOTHER MONTH. I HAVE NO INCOME. I HAVE NO PARENTS I CAN FUCKING DEPEND ON.

KNOW HOW I KNOW THAT? BECAUSE MY DAD CALLED ME AT 10PM WHILE I WAS RIDING HOME AND I GOT IN A FUCKING SCREAMING MATCH WITH HIM IN THE FUCKING CAR. AWESOME. JUST WHAT I NEEDED AFTER FINDING OUT THAT I'M GOING TO BE FUCKING HOMELESS, MY DAD CALLING ME A PIECE OF SHIT.

NOW I'M STUCK IN THIS RETARDED FUCKING POSITION WHERE I HAVE TO SELL ALL MY SHIT AND FUCKING FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS, SO THAT I DON'T END UP HOMELESS.

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT. FUCK PLATTSBURGH, FUCK PLATTSBURGH PEOPLE, FUCK PINE TREES. FUCK ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT. I'M SO FUCKING PISSED OVER ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT.

I WILL SELL MY SHIT, I WILL MOVE TO BUFFALO WITH A GUITAR AND A DUFFLE BAG OF CLOTHES, AND I WILL FUCKING FIGURE SOMETHING OUT. THIS IS SUCH BULLSHIT. I HATE THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW.

dude, fuck!

mojos sent, good luck, i believe in you, you've got it... even though you don'T see it now, you're gonna make it ;)

LIVE LONG AND FUCKING PROSPER
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby 01010111 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:59 am

IEatCats wrote:YEAH. IN CASE YOU DIDN'T GET IT, FUCK THIS PLACE. I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. THE PEOPLE ARE ALL SMALL TOWN MINDED, AND IT'S IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE.

NO, I WON'T TURN OFF CAPS.

FUCK EVERYTHING. ARRRGGGGGGHHHH.

When it comes to small-town mentalities I can sure relate. There is nothing more full of shit than what people in small towns think about the place where they live. Everything will work out somehow :hug:

Also, I'm really missing my ex tonight. I'll see her at band practice until she moves to Provo, but it's just going to hurt to see her. She doesn't really get attached to people, so she'll have moved on and I'll likely still be a wreck.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion