The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby spacelordmother » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:29 pm

bigchiefbc wrote:So I thought I got a Boss PS-3 for a retardedly good price on ebay. Then it turns out that I got a PS-5, it was mislabeled in the auction. I was about to start a dispute, and then I saw that it said in the description that the title of the auction was a mistake and it was really a PS-5. Motherfucker.

That's some bullshit.
spacelordmother

HERO
HERO

Postby snipelfritz » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:40 pm

Bassist is being one of those friends who will go out to a show with you and never leave within 3 feet of you, stand right behind you when the bands are playing and only wants to talk about the same lame inside jokes with you rather than socialize with other people. Dunno, maybe its in my head, but sometimes going to shows with one other person cramps my style.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby IEatCats » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:46 pm

I'm having a hard time coming up with another $250. I might have to ask my parents to help me move. *sigh*
maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Achtane » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:46 pm

snipelfritz wrote:Bassist is being one of those friends who will go out to a show with you and never leave within 3 feet of you, stand right behind you when the bands are playing and only wants to talk about the same lame inside jokes with you rather than socialize with other people. Dunno, maybe its in my head, but sometimes going to shows with one other person cramps my style.

Know that feel.
It's like...we're at the Black Cat in DC but WHY DO I FEEL SO ALONE RIGHT NOW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby behndy » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:01 pm

snipelfritz wrote:Bassist is being one of those friends who will go out to a show with you and never leave within 3 feet of you, stand right behind you when the bands are playing and only wants to talk about the same lame inside jokes with you rather than socialize with other people. Dunno, maybe its in my head, but sometimes going to shows with one other person cramps my style.

bassists are fucks. not to be trusted, socially inept fuckups.

realz. watch out. DON'T LET THEM DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby bigchiefbc » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:59 pm

bigchiefbc wrote:So I thought I got a Boss PS-3 for a retardedly good price on ebay. Then it turns out that I got a PS-5, it was mislabeled in the auction. I was about to start a dispute, and then I saw that it said in the description that the title of the auction was a mistake and it was really a PS-5. Motherfucker.

So I got the seller to agree to refund me the money.
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby behndy » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:13 pm

nice. he should. that's a bit shady. he shoulda cancelled the auction and started a new one. good shtuffffffff.

fucking BORED. haven't been writing new stuff for a hinute with my PEOPLES ('s cool. doing some stuff that we need to instead). so...... yeah.

go here......

viewtopic.php?f=150&t=27006

download some bits. make it magical with your stuff. RUB YOUR MAGIC STICKS ALL OVER IT.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby bdunlap » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:28 am

Ordered a record 2 months ago, never shipped. Emailed one of the band members, he said I'd get the record eventually and he didn't care if this made me not enjoy the album anymore. That was a month ago. It was a good album too :no:
bdunlap

committed
committed

Postby Achtane » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:46 am

bdunlap wrote:Ordered a record 2 months ago, never shipped. Emailed one of the band members, he said I'd get the record eventually and he didn't care if this made me not enjoy the album anymore. That was a month ago. It was a good album too :no:

Super uncool.
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:08 am

behndy wrote:

bassists are fucks. not to be trusted, socially inept fuckups.

realz. watch out. DON'T LET THEM DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL.

...I read that earlier, wasn't sure how to react. Read that now, remembered you're a bassist. Now, I'm totally unsure how to take that comment.

lol, why can't EVERYBODY irl just acknowledge how awesome I am...all the time...with demonstrations and favors...sexual favors...
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby wsas3 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:18 am

I must stwy the fuck awake for the next two hours
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby spacelordmother » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:40 am

wsas3 wrote:I must stwy the fuck awake for the next two hours

Why?
spacelordmother

HERO
HERO

Postby wsas3 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:47 am

Ive been going to bed around 5 and waking up around 5. I have orthoststic hypotension and its really bad for me, Im not really able to be lazy without having health problems
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby maz91379 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:28 am

I have no idea what I'm doing with my life and just feel like im stuck in some form of suspension made some positive footsteps toward happiness in the last few months but still feel soo scattered. Im trying to save money to do some English teaching abroad but do I want to do that? I sort of want to just buy cool shit and do interesting things. Im really confused about if I want to stay in Australia or go home . Moving back would mean a new start somewhere else and I want that I think. As whatever I'm doing isn't working for me but I sort of feel I haven't exhausted all the possibilities or potential here at the back of my mind tho im like u only have 4 years left on your visa is that worth investing yourself in stuff what if I can't stay longer than that? just feeling Rly bummed at my lack of meaningful relationships with people and feeling like im just lacking as an individual right now.
Also I think I hate my job XD
IEatCats wrote: That dude needs a beard and a sad demeanor.
maz91379

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:14 pm

I feel like an Earth album.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion