The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby colin » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Remember that awesome owl statue I posted in the happiness thread a few days ago? My cat broke it.
colin

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby sonidero » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:18 pm

colin wrote:Remember that awesome owl statue I posted in the happiness thread a few days ago? My cat broke it.

I so sorry... Was it like this???

Just sayin throughout time immortal those two species usually don't get along...

You still have a Hi-Flyer so there's that...
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Achtane » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:13 am

Fuck cats.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby wsas3 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:16 am

Achtane wrote:Fuck cats.

Seriously. self-absorbed, ungrateful motherfuckers.
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby sonidero » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:25 am

wsas3 wrote:
Achtane wrote:Fuck cats.

Seriously. self-absorbed, ungrateful motherfuckers.

Yeah I'm tryin to adopt/rescue a cat my neighbors abandoned and she could care less as long as the food bowl is full... They're all so damn different... With a dog you kinda know what you're getting into, but a cat is all what the fuuuuu ever...
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby colin » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:06 am

I love cats, and I'll always have one (or more) but I fully agree that they're a real pain in the ass at times

The owl statue situation had a happy ending though, my girlfriend managed to exchange it at a different location of the same store. Now I just need to find somewhere to put it where the cat can't knock it over, or more likely devise some way y anchor it to the wall.
colin

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby devnulljp » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:38 am

Just got an email from a dumbfuck lowballing me for my reliced tele. He said (I Shit you not): "I realize that the price is low for what you're asking, however the guitar does look a little bit beaten up and honestly it would fail to compete with newer guitars at a higher price point. "

Good deals done with all these guys
Canada, we put the "u" in satire
devnulljp

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jfrey » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:25 am

Really struggling a lot with myself and my recent habit of starting a debate over anything I think is wrong or doesn't make sense. I think it's because my day job has gotten to be incredibly boring and aggravating, and because I've taken to listening to hours of debate every day while I work.
D.o.S. wrote:You're like a walking Mad Men episode.

BitchPudding wrote:DO WHAT MUST BE DONE, LORD JFREY.

friendship wrote:one cool thing about living is that things get worse and worse and worse until you die

My music rec Twitter: https://twitter.com/MostlyEssential
jfrey

Supporter
Supporter

Postby IEatCats » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:03 pm

Nobody's bought my Tube Driver yet, and the FUCKING BELLS WON'T STOP GOING ON AT THE CHURCH.
maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby 01010111 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:05 am

Today I broke up with a girl I've been dating for three months. I love her. I'm willing to do anything to make this work. But she isn't, so, I broke it off :(

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DarkAxel » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:19 am

wfs1234 wrote:Today I broke up with a girl I've been dating for three months. I love her. I'm willing to do anything to make this work. But she isn't, so, I broke it off :(

the everlasting hazard of dating people :hug: i feel you bro

in the last 4 months i've had many disappointments with people, not just girls, but people in general... mainly girls, i admit... now when i'm beginning to date a seemingly cool person again, i'm automatically aware of the fact she can turn out to be a bitch out of nowhere... it's making me kinda sad, but also kinda takes away my naivity which is probably a good thing
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ghost Hip » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:04 pm

So I got to the end of the videogame RAGE... :picard:

What a waste of great graphics and gameplay to be let down so abruptly.
Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

Postby Achtane » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:16 pm

Would you say the title is fitting?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby alexa. » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:13 pm

I'm just pissed for no real legitimate reason today, and I'm trying to let it fly past me. meh
L00PZ!
rfurtkamp wrote:Bastard stepchild of modern delay times/looping and a Lexicon Vortex would have me whipping out the credit card faster than a hooker at a coke convention.
alexa.

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby bigchiefbc » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:45 pm

So I thought I got a Boss PS-3 for a retardedly good price on ebay. Then it turns out that I got a PS-5, it was mislabeled in the auction. I was about to start a dispute, and then I saw that it said in the description that the title of the auction was a mistake and it was really a PS-5. Motherfucker.
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion