EU McSpunckle TOURBOX 2012

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: EU McSpunckle TOURBOX 2012

Postby Haki » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:02 pm

DarkAxel wrote:I was talking about it with Bassus and he raised an interesting point - how about Haki?

because it would probably be better, price-wise and time-wise if once it got to the islands, it stayed there for a while and didn't go back and forth over the canal, you know...

so - haki?

but man - i appreciate that! :)

Phanta can send it to me, not a problem.
Haki

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby DarkAxel » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:20 pm

Amazing, guys! thanks a lot! :)
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby phantasmagorovich » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Haki wrote:
DarkAxel wrote:I was talking about it with Bassus and he raised an interesting point - how about Haki?

because it would probably be better, price-wise and time-wise if once it got to the islands, it stayed there for a while and didn't go back and forth over the canal, you know...

so - haki?

but man - i appreciate that! :)

Phanta can send it to me, not a problem.

Can you pm me with your shipping details? After Bassus' surgery he might have his mind on other stuff.
phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Wooo
füzz lover. Friend. Quilter evangelist.

I make music sometimes:

https://nitrx.bandcamp.com/

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/

https://fleshcouch.bandcamp.com
coldbrightsunlight

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Bassus Sanguinis » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:00 pm

yeah, You know - as I've said it before, I trut You guys and this shows exactly why I trust You guys. ;)

Phanstastic Mick is right, I'm just a little ... forgetful and tired, and at times it's really hard to concentrate for long periods of time so I can just hope running things won't suffer from that too much. I'll send the contact info to You guys. No prob.
:::: Metal up Yöur Jazz! with FUZZIFERblack psychedelic doom ::::
Ugly Nora wrote:It's a sad day when Bassus Sanguinis becomes the voice of reason. :lol:
Bassus Sanguinis

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Haki » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:03 am

phantasmagorovich wrote:Can you pm me with your shipping details? After Bassus' surgery he might have his mind on other stuff.

That seems like it would be useful.
Haki

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby phantasmagorovich » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:22 pm

Fine, I took the chance of going to the post office and just ask. Turns out it was there all along while the tracking info was "to be redelivered" and no notice in my mailbox. Assholes.

BUT my amplifier broke down and is at the tech. I would like to keep them until wednesday, on tuesday I get to play my other amp in the practice room in the next town. Right now I don't see any other way to check out how these sound. :idk:

Sorry for causing so much trouble dudes.
phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

Postby DarkAxel » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:04 pm

frankly... what use would it be if you couldn't try em out? :)
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Haki » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:30 pm

Agreed, that also means you could send them to DarkAxel as was intended since the pedals wouldn't arrive before the festival is over.
Haki

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Adoom » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:34 pm

Firstly, get well soon Mika.

Secondly, I am a-okay with any way ye want this to play.
I play.

https://linktr.ee/adhamhocaoimh

((( :zen: )))

Wonderful Dealings With: Behndy, lumena, smallsnd/bigsnd, Ryan

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic."
Adoom

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby phantasmagorovich » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Picked up the amp from the tech today (it was just the fuse, goddamn!) and managed to play a tiny bit. So many knobs on that Gnome, it makes me go crazy. But, it was all pretty great sounds. Got some nice oscillation/gate/volume knob shenanigans. I have not been able to recreate any sound I found yet, but that might just be because all of this was very much happenstance. Or accurately Happenstein.

phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

Postby phantasmagorovich » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Here's a recording of my favourite setting on the gnome. If any of you guys want to check if it works for you as well, I'll include notes about the setting in the box.

Been having lots of fun with this, although the VTF is really nuts.
phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

Postby DarkAxel » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:02 pm

So, here I am, causing trouble again

due to one of my fillings falling out, i need to have an urgent dentist appointment the soonest possible. I have a really bad experience with that happening, so i hope you understand. bad thing is, the soonest i can do it is the week i was supposed to get the Tourbox... either i'd have it for one day and then have to leave to my hometown and shit etc etc, some holidays coming up... blah blah... or - as i just arranged with Bassus - i could get it after everyone else directly from Bassus :)

so.... Haki? sorry to disturb you again... could you be the next one, please? :facepalm:

i know, i'm really terrible... i'm sorry, guys

DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bassus Sanguinis » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:09 am

^yeah

We all know how working with time lines is, so I hope we can keep the box rocking' and a rollin' all tour long. Preferably, without too many delays, because that can always fuck up bad other guys schedules.

But getting to play for just one day doesn't sound nice, not at all what I hoped for You guys :no: In such cases I hope peeps can relate and ask around if they can have an extra day, without causing the next guy too much grief.
:::: Metal up Yöur Jazz! with FUZZIFERblack psychedelic doom ::::
Ugly Nora wrote:It's a sad day when Bassus Sanguinis becomes the voice of reason. :lol:
Bassus Sanguinis

Supporter
Supporter

Postby phantasmagorovich » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:42 am

I'll get it on the way to his Hak-ness tomorrow. Sad to see these go.
phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear