Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby madmax1012 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:29 pm

skullservant wrote:I really can't wait to sit down with the TimeLine tonight. I literally stood by my window in my apartment all morning until the UPS truck came and delivered it. I only got to play with it for about 15 minutes, but it's already blowing my mind infinitely. Might paint the enclosure that is acting as a riser for my Tone Reaper and SHO black to match my board, I think it's kind of distracting now. But I am really happy with this. It's doing everything I want it to, and I feel good about it, really really good. Nothing to distract me. Just pure jams!

it's relatively simple and you have everything you need to make some beautiful sounds. plenty o' fuzz and i have a feeling the timeline can do anything you want a delay too. and it looks oh so purdy :snax:
Fuzzy Fred wrote: please excuse me. can we keep this discussion civil and about donkey fucking?

hbombgraphics wrote:Why does it have to be Digital, but with an analog soul and buffalo semen???
madmax1012

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby skullservant » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:36 pm

Going to try to record a nice little demo with it tonight, heavy looping with the TimeLine
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby theavondon » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:53 pm

ronripper wrote:
theavondon wrote:SICK! SO, you guys gonna record new stuff with all this?

We just recorded two new songs for two splits we have coming out. I used all these pedals on them. An unmastered version of one of the songs "Fisting" is up on our bandcamp currently. The track features a whole lot of Rat, and Twosome (fix'd side) in the heavier parts at the end of the song.

HAW SHIT YEAH! Sweet dude.
theavondon

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Buffalo Steve » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:00 am

Heres my "board" as of yesterday.

Korg Pitch Black
Some fuzz pedals I build (I was biasing the 2 on the board, they are ready for new homes now)
DIY Klon buffer
The other contraption on the top right is for matching transistors. It's a germanium fuzz i can load up with 6 transistors that gives me 9 combinations of matched pairs so i can weed out the best ones.

Ciao

Steve
Buffalo Steve

interested
interested

Postby Schlatte » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:53 am

My latest setup. EP-2 controls the Behringer Pitch shifter. I need to get some Patchcables to wire up the top row, I'll order them next week. I kinda want to swap out the Dirty Bomb for different pedals.. thinking of an Algal Bloom maybe... or the elements... idk.. and maybe.. finally a RAT? :idk: And I have two more pedals coming in. A Verbzilla to put at the end of the chain instead of the DigiDelay (that will go in the feedback loop) and a Metal Muff so I can bring the heavy metalz toanz without using the Dirty bomb. because I want to swap it for something different. :facepalm:
So chain will be:
Dr. Q > 2nd Voice > FB-Loop [Pitch shifter > Taste the Bacon Booster > DigiDelay] > Metal Muff > Small Stone > "insert something instead of the dirty bomb here" > Wah > "maybe insert something here too" > BMP > Gyroscope > BD-2 > Verbzilla > Fish 'n Chips EQ -> Amp
Quite happy and curious how that board will develop in the end... gahh.. need moar gear! :thumb:
Good Deals with: All these fine people!

MOM-D Shark Tank is back! Open Source Designs for musical pleasure! Back in the Tank! Go check it out!
Schlatte

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby DarkAxel » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:14 am

Schlatte wrote:Image

My latest setup. EP-2 controls the Behringer Pitch shifter. I need to get some Patchcables to wire up the top row, I'll order them next week. I kinda want to swap out the Dirty Bomb for different pedals.. thinking of an Algal Bloom maybe... or the elements... idk.. and maybe.. finally a RAT? :idk: And I have two more pedals coming in. A Verbzilla to put at the end of the chain instead of the DigiDelay (that will go in the feedback loop) and a Metal Muff so I can bring the heavy metalz toanz without using the Dirty bomb. because I want to swap it for something different. :facepalm:
So chain will be:
Dr. Q > 2nd Voice > FB-Loop [Pitch shifter > Taste the Bacon Booster > DigiDelay] > Metal Muff > Small Stone > "insert something instead of the dirty bomb here" > Wah > "maybe insert something here too" > BMP > Gyroscope > BD-2 > Verbzilla > Fish 'n Chips EQ -> Amp
Quite happy and curious how that board will develop in the end... gahh.. need moar gear! :thumb:

fucking nice!! :)

didn't like the Digiverb much myself
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Schlatte » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:08 pm

Thanks! Digiverb? Nononono... I keep the digidelay and get a verbzilla, line 6.... you know?

MOM-D Shark Tank is back! Open Source Designs for musical pleasure! Back in the Tank! Go check it out!
Schlatte

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby stilwel » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:19 pm

This week's setup. I think I'm getting close to a final lineup.

Signal path:
Line 6 M5 (wah/whammy/tuner)
>Musicomlab input
L1 Vox V810 Valvetone
L2 Bass Big Muff Pi (LOVE this pedal)
L3 Seymour Duncan TweakFuzz
L4 OLC Chunky Cheese
L5 Big Muff w/Tone Wicker
L6 Barber Trifecta
<Musicomlab Output
Strymon Timeline
Line 6 M9 (modulation, delay, reverb)

stilwel

committed
committed

Postby behndy » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:30 pm

the MusicOmLab looper is such a smart design. if i had a steady board for like six months or was touring with the same set every night i might look at one again. super easy to program patches. ituitive as butts.

i just felt i lost too much of the mix and match pedals creativity when i had one.

cool board menger!
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Dark Barn » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:03 pm

My current board

I've been searchin' for the dolphins in the sea.

The Weak in Review: Weak Arguments Revue
Dark Barn

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Schlatte » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:10 pm

hell yeah pink franta! :love:

Schlatte

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby kbit » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:38 pm

What's the swirly one?
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Grrface » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:42 pm

Rat Tail, I think?
Grrface

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby behndy » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:20 pm

and yeah, Pink Franta is sechs. jelly in mah pants.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby DarkAxel » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Schlatte wrote:Thanks! Digiverb? Nononono... I keep the digidelay and get a verbzilla, line 6.... you know?

shoot, sorry... misread :facepalm:

stilwel wrote:This week's setup. I think I'm getting close to a final lineup.

Signal path:
Line 6 M5 (wah/whammy/tuner)
>Musicomlab input
L1 Vox V810 Valvetone
L2 Bass Big Muff Pi (LOVE this pedal)
L3 Seymour Duncan TweakFuzz
L4 OLC Chunky Cheese
L5 Big Muff w/Tone Wicker
L6 Barber Trifecta
<Musicomlab Output
Strymon Timeline
Line 6 M9 (modulation, delay, reverb)

tight as a witch's cleft
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear