NPD!!! My modulation and time based are now all earthquaker!

Moderator: earthdevice

NPD!!! My modulation and time based are now all earthquaker!

Postby Ancient Astronaught » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:18 pm

Went home today for lunch and what do you know i had 2 packages at the doorstep.... First one contained my ghost disaster i had jamie repair after someone stepped on it at a basement gig, he did amazing work and the turn around time was fantastic, thank you soooo much jamie!!! the second package contained my brand new dispatch master and grand orbiter! I'm sooo excitedits not even funny, just sucks i can't try em out till wednesday when i'm at the practice space. i'm thinking orbiter -> ghost disaster -> Dispatch master. I love analog delay/reverb for clean stuff and digital for all my dirty sounds, best of both worlds on one board. Thank you Jamie for making absolutely fantastic pedals!!!!
Iommic Pope wrote:Skip, you rule. You hate people so much, you're willing to discredit all human progress, its awesome.
Ancient Astronaught

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: NPD!!! My modulation and time based are now all earthqua

Postby Ancient Astronaught » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:40 pm

Well i wired up the new layout on the pedal board last night before we had our practice session and all i have to say is wow. I'm totally loving the grand orbiter it has that perfect vintage tone and it's so easy to fit in the mix and make it either real prevelent or just subtle enough to throw off your ears with a huge array of tones and swells, my bassist said it reminded him of the vintage phasers rush used. and the dispatch master is everything i hoped for i wanted a single pedal for delay / reverb for lead's and solos to replace my dd5 and it blew me away! the tones and delay times are far above and beyond the dd5 with so much more character. and well the ghost disaster, all i have to say is it is the ultimate analog clean channel ambient tone machine! if i played a gig where i didnt use any distortion this would be the only pedal i would bring (i personally prefer digital delay / reverb on my distorted tones), i will never get rid of this pedal! Again thanks Jamie for making wicked effing pedals!
Iommic Pope wrote:Skip, you rule. You hate people so much, you're willing to discredit all human progress, its awesome.
Ancient Astronaught

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: NPD!!! My modulation and time based are now all earthqua

Postby earthdevice » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:20 am

Thanks so much, glad you are enjoying them all! :thumb: :!!!: :!!!:
Dream Maker
earthdevice

committed
committed

Return to EarthQuaker Devices