new EQD!

Moderator: earthdevice

new EQD!

Postby ampersand » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Screen shot 2011-07-20 at 7.52.30 PM.png

jamie's booth at namm! here's the thing, i see 17 pedals on those boards. jamie only has 15 in production, so, here goes....

the board on the left goes in alphabetical order. this is what i see:

bit commander -> black eye -> chrysalis -> dirt transmitter -> disaster transport -> disaster transport jr. -> dream crusher -> NEW PEDAL 1 -> ghost echo -> grand orbiter -> hoof -> hummingbird -> monarch -> sea machine -> NEW PEDAL 2 -> tone reaper -> white light

both new pedals are in small enclosures. i can't really discern any other details from the picture. maybe jamie can help us out with some info!?

(not terribly important, but we can safely assume that NEW PEDAL 1 starts with D, E, F or G. and NEW PEDAL 2 starts with S or T.)
Last edited by ampersand on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ampersand

involved
involved

Re: new EQD! what might they be?

Postby bob the r0bot » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:27 pm

ampersand wrote:(not terribly important, but we can safely assume that NEW PEDAL 1 starts with D, E, F or G. and NEW PEDAL 2 starts with S or T.)

Da blooz: damble toan simulator
Super-duper-hard-on: 1.5 SHOs in one box
soundcloud................https://soundcloud.com/datingsite
My vanity label.............https://newemotive.bandcamp.com/releases (new stuff added 12/4/16)

Check out my rack.........https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/178913
kusherment wrote:Weed is kushed by hitting other weed.
bob the r0bot

Supporter
Supporter

Postby earthdevice » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:38 pm

One is a tap tempo tube screamer, the other is a straight digital metalizer clone
Dream Maker
earthdevice

committed
committed

Postby ampersand » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:49 pm

earthdevice wrote:One is a tap tempo tube screamer, the other is a straight digital metalizer clone

ha. straight up dream pedals.
ampersand

involved
involved

Postby earthdevice » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:51 pm

What the hell, why not let you guys see the new devices!

1700ms delay with infinite repeats and an amazing huge reverb. Totally different beast than the disaster transport and ghost echo sounds. First run is pretty much complete and will ship in early/mid august. Retail at $185.00 for starters.

Total vanity project. I don't think the world needs a one knob overdrive but this is the main OD I have been using on my own board for the last year so I figured some other people might like it too. Sounds like a perfect broken up amp, not to gainy yet not to clean. Works wonders as a driver in front of any other gain pedals. Sounds killer with the bit commander too. It'll be available in September for about $105.00

I didn't get to finish even half the designs before we left for NAMM, ton of other new stuff coming out over the next year.
Dream Maker
earthdevice

committed
committed

Postby hclapp219 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:56 pm

earthdevice wrote:What the hell, why not let you guys see the new devices!

1700ms delay with infinite repeats and an amazing huge reverb. Totally different beast than the disaster transport and ghost echo sounds. First run is pretty much complete and will ship in early/mid august. Retail at $185.00 for starters.

Total vanity project. I don't think the world needs a one knob overdrive but this is the main OD I have been using on my own board for the last year so I figured some other people might like it too. Sounds like a perfect broken up amp, not to gainy yet not to clean. Works wonders as a driver in front of any other gain pedals. Sounds killer with the bit commander too. It'll be available in September for about $105.00

I didn't get to finish even half the designs before we left for NAMM, ton of other new stuff coming out over the next year.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
hclapp219

Supporter
Supporter

Postby hclapp219 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:56 pm

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
hclapp219

Supporter
Supporter

Postby aedes » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:01 pm

sweeeeet.
aedes

Supporter
Supporter

Postby bob the r0bot » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:06 pm

I want a dispatch so hard. I'll name Sir. Robot Pterodactyl Death Match jr. IV and we are going to go on some many mother fucking adventures together. We're gonna chill with Emilia Earhart in Atlantis while drinking ginger ale with Posiden, We're gonna dive for treasure and fight a giant squid in a submarine made of duct tape and friendship, I'm gonna be his wingman when we go back in time and try to score with all the great women of history in reverse chronological order, and were going to win a fighting tournament and become masters of the universe. We'll probably play some shoegaze too.
Last edited by bob the r0bot on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soundcloud................https://soundcloud.com/datingsite
My vanity label.............https://newemotive.bandcamp.com/releases (new stuff added 12/4/16)

Check out my rack.........https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/178913
kusherment wrote:Weed is kushed by hitting other weed.
bob the r0bot

Supporter
Supporter

Postby benjuro » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Speechless...
:joy:
:omg:
:!!!:
Special low-frequency version.
benjuro

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Ghost Hip » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:12 pm

earthdevice wrote:Image

Dibs.
Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

Postby tim » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Those two (together with a tuner) would make a fantastic mini pedalboard.
tim

committed
committed

Postby 1009 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Sounds killer before or after the BC? I've had trouble stacking it for some reason, although I love it on its own.

interested
interested

Postby adrianlee » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:40 pm

Fuggin boner.

Yea another reason Jamie and his crew reign supreme.
adrianlee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby earthdevice » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 pm

1009 wrote:Sounds killer before or after the BC? I've had trouble stacking it for some reason, although I love it on its own.

before, I think most dirt sounds better before the BC. what have you tried hitting it with?
Dream Maker
earthdevice

committed
committed

Next

Return to EarthQuaker Devices