The second post here when drunk/high thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

The second post here when drunk/high thread...

Postby snipelfritz » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:36 am

Benzos Benzos Benzos Benzos Benzos Benzos Benzos Benzos and beer.

...then thrift shopping.

Something tells me I'll have a major influx of Cosby sweaters and useless electronics by the time the day is done.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: The second post here when drunk/high thread...

Postby TroySanders » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Hello, my name is Troy and I am drunk.
TroySanders

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby sonidero » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:04 pm

^It's these two again^... GrolschandGreen and here we go... Mexican Jaguars RULE...

"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby snipelfritz » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:37 am

I just had an uber trippy conversation about politics and molecular science with my dad while I was high. I think he was drunk so it's all good.

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby SPACERITUAL » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:05 am

snipelfritz wrote:Benzos Benzos Benzos Benzos Benzos Benzos Benzos Benzos and beer.

...then thrift shopping.

Something tells me I'll have a major influx of Cosby sweaters and useless electronics by the time the day is done.

YO THIS SHIT HAPPENS TO ME WITH EBAY. Im always like "what the fuck am i going to do with ten an albatross shirts? I ALREADY HAVE THREE!!!"
D.o.S. wrote:Yeah I have a Godsmack shirt

jwar wrote:Not to be a dick or anything but My Bloody Valentine sucks ass.

My whole life is a shitpost. One. Big. Shit. Post.
SPACERITUAL

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Officer Bukowski » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:34 am

Dude! I fucking love an albatross!

Eat lightning shit thunder!

I've been out of weed for a while and my drinking buddy is ignoring me. I seriously hate being sober at night. All I've got are two pipes with a shitload of resin that I've already smoked that I keep trying to hit anyways.
I make pedals. SHARK TANK
Officer Bukowski

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:11 am

so many drugs. so many.

Seriously, are you guys going to make me carry these threads on my own?

did coke for the first time. Small bump, didn't feel much.

snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ghost Hip » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:08 am

They put weed in the hookah and we smoked it all up. The ride home was the longest journey.
Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

Postby veteransdaypoppy » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:10 pm

PumpkinPieces wrote:They put weed in the hookah and we smoked it all up. The ride home was the longest journey.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
well i guess, but i just don't know.

dollys
veteransdaypoppy

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby snipelfritz » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:31 am

Like a good early 20th century progressive(Teddy Roosevelt=favorite president), I fucking love the gumm't, but really, stop making my drugs so tough to find.

snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby maz91379 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:05 am

It's a war on the working and to a much lesser extent middle class. Isn't there that whole reagan dinner blunt conspiracy.
IEatCats wrote: That dude needs a beard and a sad demeanor.
maz91379

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:03 am

Stop. Right now. New countries(i.e. America, Australia, Canada) don't have classes of any sort. "Working Class" is code for people who aren't free-loading hippy scum. "Working Class" means, "I have a trade job, so I deserve 4-star service everywhere, a pool, and the best government services with no taxes."

There is no Upper, Middle, Lower class. There is the rich, those of moderate income(where you define the two is your choice and completely arbitrary), and those in abject poverty(those who can only afford the time to work to survive, not for self improvement, mostly homeless).

I'm sick of hearing about "working class" people as if they were the middle class. There was a brief period of time ('45-2007) when that was the case, but otherwise, throughout human history, "working class" meant you were dirty, poor, and lacked any dignity whatsoever.

sorry for the rant. My whole point is that in America and other newly developed nations, "working class" and "middle class" are the same with only semantic dividing them.

snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Schlatte » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:57 pm

i'm drunk... if time equals money... why does it? i mean they say that money can't buy you everything... but why is time eternal and that means if time is money... eternal money so... wtf? good night guys.
btw.. idk what stuff I drank here in slovenia... but it's like a punch in the face... i wants moar. damn slovenia.. you doiing good on that boooze hahaha...
Good Deals with: All these fine people!

MOM-D Shark Tank is back! Open Source Designs for musical pleasure! Back in the Tank! Go check it out!
Schlatte

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby DarkAxel » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:33 pm

High listening to some cool music
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby maz91379 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:00 pm

snipelfritz wrote:Stop. Right now. New countries(i.e. America, Australia, Canada) don't have classes of any sort. "Working Class" is code for people who aren't free-loading hippy scum. "Working Class" means, "I have a trade job, so I deserve 4-star service everywhere, a pool, and the best government services with no taxes."

There is no Upper, Middle, Lower class. There is the rich, those of moderate income(where you define the two is your choice and completely arbitrary), and those in abject poverty(those who can only afford the time to work to survive, not for self improvement, mostly homeless).

I'm sick of hearing about "working class" people as if they were the middle class. There was a brief period of time ('45-2007) when that was the case, but otherwise, throughout human history, "working class" meant you were dirty, poor, and lacked any dignity whatsoever.

sorry for the rant. My whole point is that in America and other newly developed nations, "working class" and "middle class" are the same with only semantic dividing them.

No i agree.

Isn't working class just a nice pc way of saying you're poor and mostly unskilled or have a very narrow skill set like factory work where you bust your ass with the exact same job for 40 years then get fired a month before your pension kicks in?

Setting the dollar figure on poor,middle,and rich is the only thing that we can really debate about.

What i was kinda getting at is that as income goes up your ability to do drugs unchecked goes up exponentially.

I mean the cia has been totally caught selling drugs more than once so it sort of seems like the government is at least a little bit in on it.

I don't want to go into conspiracy theories but :idk: .
IEatCats wrote: That dude needs a beard and a sad demeanor.
maz91379

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Next

Return to General Discussion