EQD Hummingbird vs Seppuku Repeater

Moderator: earthdevice

EQD Hummingbird vs Seppuku Repeater

Postby wdinc01 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:49 pm

I hope I can post this here. If not, then please delete it.

I was just wondering if there were any differences between these two pedals. I know they're both based on the Vox Repeat Percussion (or whatever its called). Is it just that the Hummingbird have more control? And does the level knob act as a volume for the pedal, or a blend?
Achtane wrote:ILF: Instead of reducing the dimensions of the board, just fill it up with pedals until it looks right.

D.o.S. wrote:But it's Canadian. So it might be too polite.

D.o.S. wrote:Dude now you have distortion and sustain.

The dream.
wdinc01

experienced
experienced

Re: EQD Hummingbird vs Seppuku Repeater

Postby BlindtoFaith » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:41 pm

The Hummingbird rules in many ways....one being the fact that they have a drive control so you have no volume drop!
BlindtoFaith

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: EQD Hummingbird vs Seppuku Repeater

Postby dan_abnormal » Tue May 17, 2011 1:02 pm

I had both. Very nice pedals. I kept the HummingbirdII: seems more reliable and has some cool and useful additional features.

My two cents (as it is only my second post in this forum)...
Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space

GOOD DEALS WITH: noisescape - Kayzer - phantasmagorovich - LoFuzz - jesterhead - JT23 - MSUsousaphone - leroy_pimpdaddy - AngryGoldfish - buyyerown - jskadiang - DarkAxel - Eric! - jmoote - theavondon - onyxrhino - Tigerbass - voerking - Abanoise - Doctor X - jb2106 - bass_econo - fuzzmax - aedes - Tom Dalton - Brobee - blunder - ianmarks - TweedBassman - amorphous - benjuro - jwar - themeanreds
dan_abnormal

committed
committed

Return to EarthQuaker Devices