The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby dubkitty » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:57 am

^ it me, other than the "young" part.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby ck3 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:39 pm

Optimum/Altice/Cablevision service has been out of comission in the Northeast US for the past 2 1/2 hours with no explanation, and their customer service lines are also down. Watching my modem continually reset after cycling toward connection is far less entertaining than the latest Walking Dead season.
ck3

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:32 am

Welp, I tried. I really tried. I think I'm losing my friend to depression. They won't get therapy. They won't see a psychiatrist. They just stay angry all day about everything. All I wanted to do was be there for them but they'd rather wallow in self pity. They even just got their dream job and are working on an opportunity to move out of their shitty apartment. She just refuses to see the light at the end if the tunnel. I get it She's been through a lot of shit. We all have. How can someone be so foolish?

She'll bounce back when she's manic but something upsets her and it's back to the downward spiral. Maybe She's bipolar as well...
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:12 pm

waltdogg wrote:Welp, I tried. I really tried. I think I'm losing my friend to depression. They won't get therapy. They won't see a psychiatrist. They just stay angry all day about everything. All I wanted to do was be there for them but they'd rather wallow in self pity. They even just got their dream job and are working on an opportunity to move out of their shitty apartment. She just refuses to see the light at the end if the tunnel. I get it She's been through a lot of shit. We all have. How can someone be so foolish?

She'll bounce back when she's manic but something upsets her and it's back to the downward spiral. Maybe She's bipolar as well...

Honestly, when you get in that place, it's hard to crawl out, even if all the stars align for you, you're still thinking of how you shot yourself in the foot 5 years ago. Even if they see someone, it won't mean shit unless they want to get better (as cliché as that sounds). My best advice, try and help best you can, but don't get dragged down yourself. You're a good friend to try and help, but no use for either of you sacrificing yourself trying to help them.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby waltdogg » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:54 pm

TraceItalian wrote:
waltdogg wrote:Welp, I tried. I really tried. I think I'm losing my friend to depression. They won't get therapy. They won't see a psychiatrist. They just stay angry all day about everything. All I wanted to do was be there for them but they'd rather wallow in self pity. They even just got their dream job and are working on an opportunity to move out of their shitty apartment. She just refuses to see the light at the end if the tunnel. I get it She's been through a lot of shit. We all have. How can someone be so foolish?

Honestly, when you get in that place, it's hard to crawl out, even if all the stars align for you, you're still thinking of how you shot yourself in the foot 5 years ago. Even if they see someone, it won't mean shit unless they want to get better (as cliché as that sounds). My best advice, try and help best you can, but don't get dragged down yourself. You're a good friend to try and help, but no use for either of you sacrificing yourself trying to help them.

You are so right. Especially with her personality type, being a perfectionist Virgo (like me, :facepalm: ) You're right, you're right. Thank you.

waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Gone Fission » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:10 pm

Got a spammy message that reminded it me it would have been our dog’s 18th birthday. She passed summer before this last. Bummed that it escaped me without the spam and missing her.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:00 pm

Gone Fission wrote:Got a spammy message that reminded it me it would have been our dog’s 18th birthday. She passed summer before this last. Bummed that it escaped me without the spam and missing her.

I’m sorry bro. Forgetting is part of the process though, it’s okay (a colleague walked me through that this summer in regard to her animals). My thoughts go out to you and to the spirit of your furry friend.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:59 pm

Bass player quit the band yesterday. Don't wanna deal with it. I wanna kick out the second guitar player too.

Update: Kicked out second guitar player. Might bring on my coworker for bass, or my drummer and I might continue as a two piece. Fuck am I annoyed about this. At least we won't have to wait on any lackasses anymore. My coworker does live around the street from our rehearsal space if he does join us. And his schedule is fairly compatible with ours.

Update 2: Things are getting better for my friend and they're finally not being as depressive. That hurt my heart to see. I've done it to myself. I'm glad I was able to help guide her out of it.

Also it's 90 degrees in the SF bay area. What the goddamned fuck? Kill me. At least work will be AC'd tomorrow.

waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:42 am

I'm working on fixing up a house, the folks who own it apparently decided to not pay the utility bill until they rent it out. I can't decide whats more fun, painting in a bathroom that smells like behind a truck stop because we can't flush and they won't pay for a portapotty or getting bitched out for having to rent equipment because we can't charge ours.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby Lurker13 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:18 pm

waltdogg wrote:Bass player quit the band yesterday. Don't wanna deal with it. I wanna kick out the second guitar player too.

Update: Kicked out second guitar player. Might bring on my coworker for bass, or my drummer and I might continue as a two piece. Fuck am I annoyed about this. At least we won't have to wait on any lackasses anymore. My coworker does live around the street from our rehearsal space if he does join us. And his schedule is fairly compatible with ours.

Update 2: Things are getting better for my friend and they're finally not being as depressive. That hurt my heart to see. I've done it to myself. I'm glad I was able to help guide her out of it.

Also it's 90 degrees in the SF bay area. What the goddamned fuck? Kill me. At least work will be AC'd tomorrow.

Yo waltdog, sorry things are SNAFU, but I'm glad you are posting again. :hello:
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:15 pm

Thanks!

Friend moved, got the job, we banged, neither of us liked it, she still wants to be friends. I don't wanna commute 30 minutes to an hour just to smoke weed and dom her without sex.

waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:51 am

My fucking car left me again tonight on the way home from work.
I fucking hate that vehicle.
Fuck.
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:37 pm

Dowi wrote:My fucking car left me again tonight on the way home from work.

Wut :lol: ???
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:42 pm

Bro, do u drive herbie the love bug or some shit?
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Circuithead » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:23 pm

Someone was walking in front of me today, my hands were full of groceries. She looked back and saw me, opened the door to the building, walked in and promptly let it go after herself, basically right in my face. I held it open with my foot and shouldered it back open to slip in.

It's not a big deal. I just wish manners were still a thing. That's why I like ILF.
Circuithead

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion