The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby TraceItalian » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:47 am

I do Warren Zevon or Gillian Welch on sad days
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby spacelordmother » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:39 am

dubkitty wrote:i like this one on repeat:

The live version always gives me the feels. Something about everyone, young and old, together as one.

Or something.
spacelordmother

HERO
HERO

Postby TraceItalian » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:31 pm

Dapper Bandit wrote:Today I made the mistake of getting baited into a debate with an "enlightened centrist" alt-right apologist. The clues were there but still I cohldn't help myself. Constantly whatabouting when asked about neo nazi murder stats.
Then 2 other members came in with the "antifa are as bad as nazis" and I had to nope out.

I know those feels, I saw an old coworker the other night who said antifa were as bad as nazis, I was like, "Hey bud, remember when those neonazis were hanging out every night in the parking lot because that black kid shot at the car covered in confederate flags and you were too scared to confront them?" My area has a lot of really cool right leaning folks who support lgbt rights and unions, but all of em that I know act like antifa is satan, communism, fair wages, and a woman protagonist in a blockbuster franchise rolled into one.

Edit: Got hit by another car while walking last night, and of course they drove off. Nothing more fun than turning down an ambulance because you can't afford it. A friend came by and patched me up, but this is unreasonable that folks have to live like this.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby echorec » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:58 pm

Ridinger is even slimier than I was expecting. What a toad. Money to Danelectro filters right to the Rick Perry's, Mike Huckabee's, and DJT's of the world. Fucking disgusts me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dng2e_vCLkQ
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:55 pm

So some friends of mine, the same ones who fired me but thats water under the bridge, are running a pride event, well some nazis (all 4 of em) decided to protest, and a bunch of atendees counterprotested. Well I drove by flipping the nazis off, then decided I wasn't needed anywhere urgently sp I did a U turn, flipped em off, then went around the roundabout and flipped em off. Then, decided to park and take part. Well, after 15 mins or so of me just standing silently and giving them the double bird, one of them yells "fight me soyboy" I yell back that "meet me in the middle of the street, see what happens". The cop protecting their protest crosses the steeet, gets in my face and gets on to me abput instigating violence.
"Well yea, both my grandpas fought a war over it"
Ended up dealing with the popo for a bit
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby Achtane » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:13 pm

Did he really say soyboy? :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:10 pm

Achtane wrote:Did he really say soyboy? :lol:

He did, my friend pointed out it may have been because I was wearing a kikkoman soy sauce shirt I'd found at a garage sale earlier that day, hadn't previously occured to me, but in retrospect, it seems fair

Here's the "superior race" in action Image
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby dubkitty » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:43 am

that's a classic bit of coincidence. it would be hilarious is someone handed out a crate full of them at a protest.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Achtane » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:59 am

Bunch of fucking losers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:05 pm

Apparently, they're a group of "christian", white supremacists called the League of Saint Ambrose. This sheriff I met tonight told me one of em got pulled over for driving while on his his phone, was going to give him a warning cause the law is new, saw the colors, and ended up searching his car just because. Still got a ticket at least.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby jrfox92 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:15 pm

TraceItalian wrote:Apparently, they're a group of "christian", white supremacists called the League of Saint Ambrose. This sheriff I met tonight told me one of em got pulled over for driving while on his his phone, was going to give him a warning cause the law is new, saw the colors, and ended up searching his car just because. Still got a ticket at least.

Oof. That's definitely not the kind of thing I'd want to hear a cop telling me, "yeah, man, didn't like his face so I just searched his vehicle without cause".
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:59 pm

jrfox92 wrote:
TraceItalian wrote:Apparently, they're a group of "christian", white supremacists called the League of Saint Ambrose. This sheriff I met tonight told me one of em got pulled over for driving while on his his phone, was going to give him a warning cause the law is new, saw the colors, and ended up searching his car just because. Still got a ticket at least.

Oof. That's definitely not the kind of thing I'd want to hear a cop telling me, "yeah, man, didn't like his face so I just searched his vehicle without cause".

I may not like cops in general, but guys with nazi tattoos being searched just cause the cop don't like it is a bit of fun
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby dubkitty » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:34 am

"let's you and him fight."
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby TraceItalian » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:13 pm

Nothing says America like fighting nazis in the parking lot of a failed wig shop's parking lot in tennessee
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby BetterOffShred » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:18 pm

I'm totally not saying it's ok to be a Nazi, but if cops can search you or treat you a way other than prescribed by the laws of the area because they feel you're a member of a fringe or radical group, it's a slippery slope to a state where everybody get searched just because
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion