Shitty movies

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Shitty movies

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:45 pm

God damn that looks fantastic. He's like a surfing ass kicker?
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:43 pm

EveryThingIsTerrible666, made a straight up masterpiece with THE GREAT SATAN.
http://watch.everythingisterrible.com/
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:20 am

Sometimes I remember that this is a thing, and my mind is filled with happiness.

https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby $harkToootth » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:28 pm

:lol: I'm so into that Eivind.
OMG, it gets crazier!
"Footage was shot with a 16 mm Bell & Howell camera which had to be wound by hand and thus could only take 32 seconds of footage at a time"
"Warren decided to shoot night-for-night scenes, because many of the cast and crew also held day jobs. In many of the night scenes, the camera and lights attracted swarms of moths, which can be seen in the film's final production."
If your reading this than you know there is no way out of here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LneQo-4qE3I
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MechaGodzilla » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:05 pm

$harkToootth wrote:EveryThingIsTerrible666, made a straight up masterpiece with THE GREAT SATAN.
http://watch.everythingisterrible.com/

i saw this poster but couldn't work out if it was a movie, art show, or gig or what :lol: :lol: but you say it's a schlocky movie? in the vein of Manos??
MechaGodzilla

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:34 pm

No, Sir or Madame. Different kind of beast. MANOS would be more like AFTER LAST SEASON, where you borderline feel like you are dissociating. What is this? Am I even human? Movies? Whoa, culture is trippy? If I’m seeing this, I already know what it is? What is it? What am I seeing? Seeing?

THE GREAT SATAN is more like a dissertation. It’s all found footage from ‘bad movies’. But there is a motive or brain behind it. It’s not the product of incompetence and/or abstract expression.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MechaGodzilla » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:49 am

Oh cool, they're showing it in my city next month!
MechaGodzilla

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:56 am

MechaGodzilla wrote:Oh cool, they're showing it in my city next month!

Bro or Broette, GO! Is it a live event? Those dudes are the best. I want to see them live. If it’s in Philly or NYC... heck... I’ll go and meet you there!
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MechaGodzilla » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:10 am

Here in the original Birmingham. If i can get some money coming in, I'll definitely try and get along to it.
MechaGodzilla

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:38 am

Do you like Birmingham? I’m the Chief Deputy Soy Boy Of this thread since Brands abandoned this Shit Ship so feel free to go all out! But also... don’t feel compelled to respond.

Your avatar, is the correct girl btw.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MechaGodzilla » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:38 pm

when I last watched Eva, my cupboards literally had nothing but beer and doritos in them :lol: so Misato is definitely My Most Relatable One.

Birmingham is pretty great. The thing that bothers me most is that touring bands - from US, EU and even just British bands - will often skip Birmingham or the Midlands region entirely and just play in the North or South. I don't know why really, I guess in the US the states are so big that everyone is used to driving 3+ hours or whatever to see a decent gig but like... unless you have a mate driving you, you're gonna have to miss the end of the gig to get on the train back. I have no idea what I'm going to do to get back from Boris in Dec and that's only 45 miles away in Leicester. :idk:

I sent my weirdo arty buds the EIT show, would be really cool to see it :)*
MechaGodzilla

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:08 pm

This movie actually isn't shitty! I watched it to make fun of it but I found myself genuinely enjoying it and laughing at the jokes the writers wrote!

My favorite quote from the film.
Okay but for real...uh... whoever is in the back seat, you're going to hear a noise... it's coming from an El Pollo Loco bag... I don't want you to open it. Don't be alarmed.

Who's loud, proud, and ready to go to Party Town!
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:39 pm

These movies weren't shitty at all. These are oddities on Netflix/Prime.
SEPTIEN - 2011 - This movie came up for quirky indie comedy... and it is just an unusual but beautiful film.

Guy Maddin is one of my Top 10 directors so it's no surprise I loved this. THE FORBIDDEN ROOM - 2015.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:19 pm

The early 2000s classic. RIP Brittany Murphy. You were a goddess and a Queen!
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby mr. sound boy king » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:52 am

I watched a movie called “Deadly Prey” on Amazon Prime. “Deadly Prey” came out in 1987 and wasted about ninety minutes of my life. “Deadly Prey” makes very little sense and I urge you to watch it if you dare. Long story short, the mercenaries kidnap people and hunt them to death as part of a training exercise. But this time they kidnapped the wrong person. This person is “Deadly Prey!” There’s an interesting subplot featuring “Deadly Prey’s” wife’s father. At the end of the movie, literally everyone on the planet of Earth is dead except “Deadly Prey.” Or so it seems… I rate this film one full star for killing off every single character except “Deadly Prey.”
NEW EP of BANGERS, David B. Applegate Gets The Vapors out now: https://immigrantbreastnest.bandcamp.co ... the-vapors
mr. sound boy king

experienced
experienced

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion