Gasalcoholics anonymous? whoever said this was a help group?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: What is in the post? GAS makes me more creative right?

Postby BoatRich » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:23 pm

Jero wrote:
BoatRich wrote:Got a Dark World and 80’s CS-9 today, pretty sure the CS-9 is broken? Dark World is fucking incredible though.

That's a shame, cause the cs-9 is :joy: . Have had 2 over the years, added a toggle to both for additional speed range.

Everything turns on it’s just not chorusing at all? Like it passes signal and seems to at least slightly darken things when it’s on, but no chorus.
BoatRich

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby ck3 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:17 pm

Found a new Proco You Dirty Rat online for approximately 25% under street price and couldn't resist. Definitely plan to do some direct comparisons with the germanium mode of the Earthbound Audio Iron Pig and "Dir" setting of the Little Bear R.Attack.
ck3

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: What is in the post? welcome to GWA: gear whores anonymo

Postby Kacey Y » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:39 pm

Corey Y wrote:I picked up this Peavey Windsor head and cab off CL on Friday.

About a year ago I bought this for $200, for no other reason than it was ridiculously cheap and in brand new condition. I played it a couple times, it sat in my basement and I just now sold it for $400. Feels good, I missed that flip game rush.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby MrNovember » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:14 am

Oh man, so much in the post right now:
Intellijel 4U 104hp case
Intellijel Zeroscope, Quadratt, Audio I/O 1U modules
Mannequins Cold Mac
And apparently some guitar parts because I forgot I had added them to my cart a few weeks ago on the site I ordered this all from. So I guess I'm going to finally finish fixing up my guitar!
MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

Postby baremountain » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:25 pm

Not in the post, but just picked up a Nord Electro 5D from Craigslist and I am IN LOVE. The keys feel so good and the sounds are amazing.
The customizable sound banks freakin' rule too - my only regret is that the 5D has a measly 256MB of sample storage, but the Mellotron, Fairlight, Chamberlin, and Nord's own sample packs on their site are so freakin' good I don't see myself even needing to work on making my own for a while. This thing is totally gonna change my live keyboard setup for the way better.

Enjoy that Cold Mac Mr Nov! It's quite the swiss army knife, you can find some use for it in any patch
Inner Vegas wrote:I don't think anyone is Obama

#wheresthebirthcertificate #obamahoax

solo tunes:
completed works || loosey goosey releases
associated acts:
Raab Zamboni (fake jazz/real noise//sax, modular synth, editing, misc) || Field Guide (my best friends//sax on 2 tracks)

I make t-shirts, patches, koozies, buttons, CDs, sometimes tapes, and eventually i'll start working on pedals again. DM me for pricing!
baremountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby rickenbastard » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:36 am

Apparently I'm in muff mode. Got Frost Giant Soma and EHX Tone Wicker muff both in a week
rickenbastard

committed
committed

Postby omarwhite » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:55 am

picked up a Mascis Squier Jazzmaster yesterday for $110. it was heavily modded, for better or worse, with new fender tuners, some strange unbranded neck JM pickup and a tele pickup in the bridge. pretty sure he turned the bridge backwards also, but it seems ok... anytime I played a Mascis in the past, I was in the minority where I hated the satin neck. this one is well worn in and has worked is way back to a gloss finish and feels perfect. plus for the price I couldn't pass... guess it's my turn to Frankenstein it further...
omarwhite

committed
committed

Postby univalve » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:55 am

JTurbide wrote:a bit boring but still... I got my first looper yesterday (Boss RC-20XL). I've always wanted a looper but always found something else to spend my money on until now.
I also ordered an Ampeg Scrambler Overdrive (not the vintage one). :) pretty stoked about it since I don't have any OD at the moment so I'm either playing clean or full-on fuzz. It will be great to add just a little grit without being too loud (by cranking my amp).

Also bought a few records recently :)

Would you share your thoughts on the Scrambler please?
univalve

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby coupleonapkins » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:22 pm

omarwhite wrote:picked up a Mascis Squier Jazzmaster yesterday for $110. it was heavily modded, for better or worse, with new fender tuners, some strange unbranded neck JM pickup and a tele pickup in the bridge. pretty sure he turned the bridge backwards also, but it seems ok... anytime I played a Mascis in the past, I was in the minority where I hated the satin neck. this one is well worn in and has worked is way back to a gloss finish and feels perfect. plus for the price I couldn't pass... guess it's my turn to Frankenstein it further...

This sounds....amazing :joy:
Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby spacelordmother » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:40 pm

omarwhite wrote:picked up a Mascis Squier Jazzmaster yesterday for $110. it was heavily modded, for better or worse, with new fender tuners, some strange unbranded neck JM pickup and a tele pickup in the bridge. pretty sure he turned the bridge backwards also, but it seems ok... anytime I played a Mascis in the past, I was in the minority where I hated the satin neck. this one is well worn in and has worked is way back to a gloss finish and feels perfect. plus for the price I couldn't pass... guess it's my turn to Frankenstein it further...

Yeah um cool rad ok rad but where are teh picssssss :poke:
spacelordmother

HERO
HERO

Postby Jwar » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:09 pm

I said I didn't want to get one but I want a fucking Zoia. Damn it to hell. Someone give me one. Come on!
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby BitchPudding » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:43 pm

yeaaaa im gonna need pics of that my guy. :poke:

Got an MXR Distortion + coming in. Just always wanted to try one. :)
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby adamajah » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:18 pm

Something BoS this way comes
adamajah

experienced
experienced

Postby BetterOffShred » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:42 pm

:cool: ... Yeah man.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby fuzzisokiguess » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:02 am

Jwar wrote:I said I didn't want to get one but I want a fucking Zoia. Damn it to hell. Someone give me one. Come on!

I keep saying I don’t want one but then I keep watching demos. The thing I’m most worried about is it being amazing, and instead of that being a good thing for me, it’ll highlight how little creativity I have (the verb for that is Zellersasned, I think) “That pedal Zellersasned me.”
fuzzisokiguess

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear