The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby BitchPudding » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:45 pm

dubkitty wrote:had you been off the weed for a bit? if i've not smoked for awhile 2 bowls can have me curled up in the corner hiding.

Nah, been using regularly. Only way I can keep my anxieties from going nuts normally. Last night tho was 10mg of an edible PLUS untold amount of actual flower so im pretty sure I over did it.

Probably didnt help that my girl was also freaked out for the same reason. When shes upset, im upset and vise versa.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:58 pm

that's why i don't much care for edibles...you don't know just how fucked up you're going to get till it's way too late to do anything about it. i have hella tolerance, but the edible i ate before the Manhattan Center MBV gig last summer almost made me pass out.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby jirodreamsofdank » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:37 am

Being too high is the absolute worst, I don't know how people can take the megadose edibles that start crossing over into psychedelic territory. Mushrooms don't give me cotton mouth, why wouldn't I just eat those instead?!

I didn't smoke at all in my late 20s, then one night for various reasons I ended up clearing a bowl in some $400 multi-chamber bong in one rip. Sat down on my couch, started a movie (The Fourth Kind) and immediately commenced thinking I was dying, my tongue was swelling, I was going to choke to death on my own tongue oh god oh god. The only play I could make was laying face down on my living room floor because the fake wood floors were nice and cool. Stayed that way until my girlfriend came in two and a half hours later and got me off the floor. Then I spent 15 minutes puking in the bathroom.

It was my worst drug experience ever, which is saying something. At least coke wasn't miserable until the next day.
jirodreamsofdank

experienced
experienced

Postby Andrew » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:20 am

My pupper Lola has Lymphoma.

Chemo is $5k with a 15% chance of Remission, so she's on happy pills and a steady amount of walks and raw chicken wings for the next 16 weeks. You can't do much, just glad we can enjoy the time.
Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Eivind August » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:59 am

Dapper Bandit wrote:Cute bods and high action

Pretty sure this is a Mötley Crüe album.

Andrew wrote:My pupper Lola has Lymphoma.

Chemo is $5k with a 15% chance of Remission, so she's on happy pills and a steady amount of walks and raw chicken wings for the next 16 weeks. You can't do much, just glad we can enjoy the time.

:hug:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby dubkitty » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:44 am

poor Lola. :cry: :hug:

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby friendship » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:31 am

Eivind August wrote:
Dapper Bandit wrote:Cute bods and high action

Pretty sure this is a Mötley Crüe album.

:lol:
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:10 pm

That feel when you've shipped a box of pedlols from Philly to LA and USPS updates the tracking to notify you that the package has arrived in Puerto Rico and is on the way to its destination. :-/
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:59 pm

Took a mental day. I was starting to get anxious. I felt anxious calling out "sick", but I felt like if ididn't I was gonna snap.

Ended up working out, got a new pedal in today and my rig sounds disgustingly good as a result of streamlining. But I still feel guilty. Trying to do what my girl said and just accept that I called out and its done. Enjoy my day.

So far its alright. I wish small decisions like this weren't such a struggle.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Benn Roe » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:41 pm

Dandolin wrote:That feel when you've shipped a box of pedlols from Philly to LA and USPS updates the tracking to notify you that the package has arrived in Puerto Rico and is on the way to its destination. :-/

Philly USPS is seriously fucked. I mailed an eBay item out on Thursday, and tracking says it went from 19104, to 19176, to 19116 (all of which are Philly zip codes), to Cincinatti (the destination), then back to 19116, and finally back to 19176, and tracking just goes dead Saturday, still claiming it'll be delivered yesterday. I've mailed the same item multiple times before, so I'm sure the weight's right.
Former Bands: Lazy Gaga, Kadis-kot, Pyramids, In First Person, the Holy Fucking Spirit, Take Down Your Art, A Petal Fallen
Benn Roe

experienced
experienced

Postby dubkitty » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:51 pm

they're pretty good at cocking things up all along the East Coast. i had a Joy Division shirt that went from NC to DC to Maryland BACK to NC before it finally made it to Virginia.

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:40 pm

Good to know I'm not alone :group:
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dark Barn » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:01 am

I just want to testify/vent somewhere on the internet, and so this thread is what came to mind. Some white nationalists who live in my apartment building were doxed and outed today. They are a a family; mom dad kid. They are organizers who materially support white nationalist group Identity Evropa. I’m mostly posting to hear from anyone who has pertinent strategies/advice for dealing with neighbors who are outed haters. I’m curious what you would do? I haven’t posted anything on my personal social media yet because I’m afraid of being bombarded with advice. If you want to DM me instead of post that is perfectly ok with me! For whatever reason I want to deal with this issue in an impersonal space first.
I've been searchin' for the dolphins in the sea.

The Weak in Review: Weak Arguments Revue
Dark Barn

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:59 am

I've been selling shit on Reverb, sold 7 items so far. Well, 6 items charged correctly to my card (I didn't do anything after adding my card), one item decided to try and charge a card that expired in 2015. Reverb's customer support has been fucking useless, and keep on saying there website charging the seller's fees to the wrong card is my fault, but not in a way of actual evidence, just in stock responses. They didn't respond to my 3rd response, then they decided to suspend my account, and have not responded for 2 days to an email I sent. They are legit fucking with my income and give even less care than the evil loan company I used to work for.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby neonblack » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:34 pm

They have a monopoly on the gear selling front right now. They are the evil loan company.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion