Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Jero » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:30 pm

Achtane wrote:I built this out of scrap wood. It's angled and 2-tiered but you can't really see it...and I ran out of velcro :facepalm:
I haven't had my gear set up in a few years, so this is all that remains of my pedge. You can see where my rent increased :lol:
The Behringer is a $20 FZ-2 copy and it rules. The reverb is pretty mediocre but it was $30 and also, reverb, whatever, I'll take it.

I mean, what more does one really need? In an age of over the top boards; be it the boards themselves or the pedals attached, I like this :snax:
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby JM Charcot » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:52 am

tommasters wrote:Image

I got a midi switcher, never had one before. Far out midi switchers are great! Except for all the cabling...

Now I can set up all the parts of a song along the bottom row (as long as I only have six) and just switch between them at will. Order of pedals instantly changing as well. It's really freeing

This MusicomLab EFX-LE is very interesting, the possibility to switch pedal order and Stereo outs makes it more interesting than the BOSS ES-5 it seems?

And nice pedalboard btw !
JM Charcot

committed
committed

Postby hbombgraphics » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:18 am

Achtane wrote:I built this out of scrap wood. It's angled and 2-tiered but you can't really see it...and I ran out of velcro :facepalm:
I haven't had my gear set up in a few years, so this is all that remains of my pedge. You can see where my rent increased :lol:
The Behringer is a $20 FZ-2 copy and it rules. The reverb is pretty mediocre but it was $30 and also, reverb, whatever, I'll take it.

Flipping awesome!!!!!

Pretty much everything you need

The behringer fuzz is killer
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby 01010111 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:08 am

I’d rock this setup any day.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:12 am

I'm with everyone else on the Achtane Admiration Train
füzz lover. Friend. Quilter evangelist.

I make music sometimes:

https://nitrx.bandcamp.com/

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/

https://fleshcouch.bandcamp.com
coldbrightsunlight

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Achtane » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:23 pm

I'm not worthy :hug:
Now I have to get my PV amp recapped and I'll be in business...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby blackjaw » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:19 am

Little fun board
blackjaw

committed
committed

Postby Dowi » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:13 am

Love it.
That's the level of synthesis I wish I had.
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby JonnyAngle » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:09 am

Think I need a timeout from pedals. Gonna build a small board and pack everything away

Well see how that goes!

Need a special power cable to do what I want. So pics later this week
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BoatRich » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:54 am

blackjaw wrote:Image

Little fun board

Which board is that? Also that’s a sick rig. I love my Dark World and I imagine it combines incredibly well with the CT5
BoatRich

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby blackjaw » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:12 pm

BoatRich wrote:
blackjaw wrote:Image

Little fun board

Which board is that? Also that’s a sick rig. I love my Dark World and I imagine it combines incredibly well with the CT5

It’s a Pedaltrain Metro 16, just with no pedals on the top row (other than switcher). In fact I might add an Enzo and see if I can “downsize” to a Nano+...might be too much with the side mounts.

Yeah the DW and CT5 are awesome together...so many options with ramping on the DW and I’ve really been making use of all three write heads on M3...very impressed with how well the DW mod/shin setting sounds...still working on black setting
blackjaw

committed
committed

Postby JAYSON » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:39 am

I concur that it is ultra touchy. I've been sequencing the clarification responsibility with a Frostwave CV step sequencer to get the sound FREEZE beginning and ceasing all insane. Impacts it to show up wacked out Grain delay VST modules on the workstation. Fun machine on the off chance that you fundamentally jack the octave pitch with sequencer too.
JAYSON

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby DADGBD » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:22 am

I feel like I have this working really well. I made a few updates - mostly just to make a bit of room, so I don't have to do as much tap-dancing while playing/singing.
Chain is: Pitchblack > AUX OD+clean > hidden KLON buffer underneath > DD7 > RC1 (AUX tap/remote that controls both) > Sea Machine > Spring Chicken > DE7 (always-on, set like a warm, quite tape delay gurgling away between songs) > Freeze > Hummingbird

It does the thick, dark, noisy, cold and clangy, damp cellar thing really well, hahahaha
DADGBD

experienced
experienced

Postby hbombgraphics » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:07 am

Very cool! Setup is so clean looking

Where can I find Details on the AUX OD?
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BoatRich » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:14 am

DADGBD wrote:I feel like I have this working really well. I made a few updates - mostly just to make a bit of room, so I don't have to do as much tap-dancing while playing/singing.
Chain is: Pitchblack > AUX OD+clean > hidden KLON buffer underneath > DD7 > RC1 (AUX tap/remote that controls both) > Sea Machine > Spring Chicken > DE7 (always-on, set like a warm, quite tape delay gurgling away between songs) > Freeze > Hummingbird

It does the thick, dark, noisy, cold and clangy, damp cellar thing really well, hahahaha

What are the two Aux pedals? Just like a channel switcher? Or is that the dual tap thing? What’s the Joy Division art pedal- edit: just realized that’s the freeze
BoatRich

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear