The what ever thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The what ever thread...

Postby dubkitty » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:58 am

Achtane wrote:
tom waits hunches like a gargoyle over his desk to write letters with tar instead of ink and sends them to nick cave who sends back vials of dust from a burnt down town in the old west. all the letters are in increasingly aggressive growls and coughs transposed to paper. pitchfork reports on this as a feud but at least one of either waits or cave views it as a collaboration

Captain Beefheart: "hold my cigarette."
David Thomas: "hold my cigarette," but two octaves higher.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby friendship » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:08 pm

dubkitty wrote:
Achtane wrote:
tom waits hunches like a gargoyle over his desk to write letters with tar instead of ink and sends them to nick cave who sends back vials of dust from a burnt down town in the old west. all the letters are in increasingly aggressive growls and coughs transposed to paper. pitchfork reports on this as a feud but at least one of either waits or cave views it as a collaboration

Captain Beefheart: "hold my cigarette."
David Thomas: "hold my cigarette," but two octaves higher.

I lol'd
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:25 am

Sometimes things happen in my dreams that give me ideas for things in waking life. Wouldn't it be great if we could gain skills and shit while dreaming? "I know kung fu... " "show me " and all that.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lordgalvar » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:46 pm

This was pretty good:

Dear Lord Galvar,
How are you?
I am Allison from Utsource.net, I notice that you made several orders from us and your shipping address is in Los Angeles.
Now we have a new office in Los Angeles, which located in 2428 W. Valley Blvd. Unit C, Alhambra CA. 91803 U.S.A.
and our CEO Lord Galvar will come to our office in Los Angeles next week.
We would very much like to visit you or your company to see how you work firsthand and to discuss the possibility of extending our business relationship.
Could you please suggest some possible dates and recommend a place for visiting?
Waiting for your soonest reply.
Thank you and have a nice day!

PS: Utsource website: https://www.utsource.net
He plans to visit you during 25th February to 21st March.

best regards
Wendy(wendy@utsource.com)

Contact us:
UTSOURCE HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED
Email:sales@utsource.com

Toll-Free Call
(888) 2912842 ‬ imageimage USA & Canada
(800) 4610326 image Mexico
Tel: +16267574001
Facebook: utsource
WhatsApp: +16267574001
Address:2321 W Norwood Pl. Alhambra, CA 91803 ,USA

Dude, I'm totally a high roller. I bought some hex screws from ya'll a few times on Amazon.

I bought connecting rods from a Hong Kong company and got an email about becoming a distro for 'em (they were good rods...same factory as Eagle brand). I think Allison was her name too. :lol:
-Ring Mods!
"I make you chocolate"
    -comesect69-via-Majin Buu-by-way-of-Dirge/mtl.asm and special consideration from CA Anderton
lordgalvar

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:51 pm

:lol: The only good thing to ever come out of Alhambra is the Jordan Bosstone. :snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby lordgalvar » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:50 pm

Jordan Bosstone!

There were some cool hot rods outta the SGV too!

The saga continues:
Hey again Lord Galvar,

Just wanted to reach out again to see if you would be kind enough to help me out with a quick product feedback.

we are donating per $10 for the cause " WORLD CHILD CANCER SOCIETY" Per every review we receive. Again, I really can't thank you enough for your time.

Mountclear 12-Pack Disposable Plastic Tablecloths - 54 x 108 Inch Size Table Cloth (Green)

Leave Product Review (hyperlink)

And of course... I will be here to help with any questions or problems you might have. Feel free to shoot me a message! Happy to assist you in any way I can, Thanks!

Sincerely.

Stacy,

So you will pay $10 to this charity because I reviewed $4 table cloths? Cool business model! "World Child Cancer Society" sounds more like they cause instead of cure?

Don't party plan on Amazon!

Anybody else ask for "Tom's of Maine" products by calling them "Tom's of Finland" to see if the CVS people notice?
-Ring Mods!
"I make you chocolate"
    -comesect69-via-Majin Buu-by-way-of-Dirge/mtl.asm and special consideration from CA Anderton
lordgalvar

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Andrew » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:38 pm

Got the Stomach flu on Friday, puked every 2 hours, felt terrible all Saturday and woke up this morning on Sunday and feel about 95% better.

Thanks Body
:idk:
Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby dubkitty » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:55 am

lordgalvar wrote:Anybody else ask for "Tom's of Maine" products by calling them "Tom's of Finland" to see if the CVS people notice?

OMG :lol: :lol: :lol:

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:55 am

I prefer to call it "Tom's of Maim". :idk: More doom that way. :doom:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby dubkitty » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:10 pm

what's the best lip balm for doom?

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:15 pm

Turducken Cover--it's the official lip balm of the Apocalypse (at least until someone else buys the naming rights).
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:06 pm

I got a lil' ol' lady style embroidery hoop and some canvas and made this dumb little birb patch:
It was kinda fun...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:50 am

It looks kinda fun too!
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby dubkitty » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:59 am

i used to LOVE doing embroidery work back in my teens. i patched my own jeans, too, which usually wound up looking like Neil Young's on the back cover of After The Gold Rush.

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:37 am

Caw crow is sick
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion