The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby dubkitty » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:00 am

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE :erm:
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby friendship » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:13 am

TraceItalian wrote:The guy who heard me say I may be trans jumped me outside of a bar, with two other people, one of them hit me with a bottle in the face. They broke me glasses. Honestly, that's the part I'm most angry about.

That's fucking horrible. Are you okay?
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:07 am

Chankgeez wrote:That's pretty fucked up.

So's this ( warning: it's very graphic/cop shoots chihuahua, cop gets fired):

What a trigger-happy psycho. He just wanted to kill something (or someone). As if he was actually scared of a 5 lbs chihuahua. I'm glad he lost his job, he doesn't have any business being a cop.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:41 pm

friendship wrote:
TraceItalian wrote:The guy who heard me say I may be trans jumped me outside of a bar, with two other people, one of them hit me with a bottle in the face. They broke me glasses. Honestly, that's the part I'm most angry about.

That's fucking horrible. Are you okay?

There's cuts around my eye and a broken orbit, a boxer's break in my right hand, a concussion, and my knee hurts from where someone kicked me, but I gave better than I got (edit: such a weird thing to get dysphoric over but here we are). I feel like shit, and I'm honestly still recovering from the concussion (tripping over words, disorientation, and such), but I got good people around me, and I'll be sad to leave them at the end of the month. This biker club I know even started a pool to help me get my car back because I couldn't afford to get it out of the shop with the hospital bills
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby popvulture » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:54 pm

Ugh. That really fucking sucks but I'm glad you're ok. We live in garbage times chock full of emboldened garbage behavior.
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jero » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:45 am

To Trace (and the poor dogs/their owners from the separate shootings), that shit makes me sick and I'm sorry that happened. There's no excuse. I hope you feel better soon, and that someone catches the assholes that did that.

In the case of the service dog...I feel, as a person who lives in TX (and owns fire arms), I should note we are not all like that :no: I promise.
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby aens_wife » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:40 pm

Mild irritation: I missed out on Bikini Kill tickets this morning and I am crushed.
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Mudfuzz » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:43 pm

aens_wife wrote:Mild irritation: I missed out on Bikini Kill tickets this morning and I am crushed.

I'm irritated they are playing anywhere near Olympia.... :rant:
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby Circuithead » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:29 pm

Chankgeez wrote:That's pretty fucked up.

So's this ( warning: it's very graphic/cop shoots chihuahua, cop gets fired):

You know what?

That cop is also a K9 officer. So he can handle a trained German Shepherd, but a stressed out 8 pound Chihuahua barking at him is ripe for lethal force....

Shit like this makes me fucking sick.
Circuithead

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:42 pm

Yeah, it was definitely just a power play. the dog was only barking. :cry:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Achtane » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:46 pm

Brown things appear more threatening than they actually are to an armed officer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:36 pm

I might have to sell my jcm and dominion cab to get my car out of the shop and stay in my moving budget. Ain't fun
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby BitchPudding » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:58 pm

Picked up my first car from my parents. Should be good news right?

Well, my dad took the opportunity once everyone wasn't paying attention to tell me to my face he doesn't approve of me having a car without a license (even tho he knows that I'm currently working towards getting one) and said that if I got caught it would "screw up me and *S/O's name* for the rest of our lives".

I can get he was probably concerned, but his tone was VERY fucking hostile, as fucking usual. It was like he was talking to a misbehaving 5 year old.

I ended up crying the whole drive back home. I don't even want the car anymore. It would be much more appealing to me to sell the damn thing and get a Science amp or something.

My mom texted me later after she found out what he said and said she did not approve of what he said, that it was her car technically and she just wanted it gone. She said she thinks he has Mild Cognitive Impairment, which eventually leads to Dementia (which my grandma has).

Thats fine, but it doesn't make it ok. If anything its made me reconsider even fucking bothering to make things ok between us. I feel like at this point I'm not ready. I would just end up kicking his ass which doesn't help anyone.

So I dunno what to do. At this point, I'm gonna see what condition the car is in and if its junk, I'm selling it for gear.

As for the dementia thing, all I know is if I ever end up with that shit, I'm finding the nearest state that allows assisted suicide and taking the plunge. Better that than become a shell of what I was.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bassist_Diver » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:09 pm

BitchPudding wrote:Picked up my first car from my parents. Should be good news right?

Well, my dad took the opportunity once everyone wasn't paying attention to tell me to my face he doesn't approve of me having a car without a license (even tho he knows that I'm currently working towards getting one) and said that if I got caught it would "screw up me and *S/O's name* for the rest of our lives".

I can get he was probably concerned, but his tone was VERY fucking hostile, as fucking usual. It was like he was talking to a misbehaving 5 year old.

I ended up crying the whole drive back home. I don't even want the car anymore. It would be much more appealing to me to sell the damn thing and get a Science amp or something.

My mom texted me later after she found out what he said and said she did not approve of what he said, that it was her car technically and she just wanted it gone. She said she thinks he has Mild Cognitive Impairment, which eventually leads to Dementia (which my grandma has).

Thats fine, but it doesn't make it ok. If anything its made me reconsider even fucking bothering to make things ok between us. I feel like at this point I'm not ready. I would just end up kicking his ass which doesn't help anyone.

So I dunno what to do. At this point, I'm gonna see what condition the car is in and if its junk, I'm selling it for gear.

As for the dementia thing, all I know is if I ever end up with that shit, I'm finding the nearest state that allows assisted suicide and taking the plunge. Better that than become a shell of what I was.

That's super shitty. Maybe he's just being concerned and has a crappy way of showing it? Regardless, and maybe this is just the southern manners I've had hammered into my skull since forever, it may help smooth things over to get the green light for the sale from your mom first. IME it does not go well when I flip a huge gift like that from my parents.

In other news, I got word from my boss that I have to fire my first employee at the end of the week. We constantly have to go back and redo his work (if he even meets his deadlines), he confuses the hell out of clients by overcomplicating everything, and questions literally every word anyone says to the point that project leads don't want to bring him on and other employees will pass on projects if they have to work with him. Shitty thing is he came out of retirement a year ago because his wife was diagnosed with <insert extremely bad disease here> and he's insanely smart and polite, but he just isn't cut out for this line of work and it shows. I tried getting him moved to R&D or another research post with little interaction but the brass didn't budge. I've never fired anyone before - been on the receiving end, though - so I have no idea how to do this, especially to someone who came back to work for selfless reasons.
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Benn Roe » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:18 am

Can you fire him earlier, or wait until Monday? "Never fire someone on a Friday" is firing 101. If he takes it hard, support services are less likely to be available on weekends, and he's more likely to be able to get a jump on looking for another job without wallowing if fired early in the week. I don't envy you. I hate firing people.
Former Bands: Lazy Gaga, Kadis-kot, Pyramids, In First Person, the Holy Fucking Spirit, Take Down Your Art, A Petal Fallen
Benn Roe

experienced
experienced

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion