The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby dubkitty » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:19 pm

i am utterly furious today. i called the medical office i've been seeing for several years to find out why they'd not timely refilled my prescriptions nor talked to me about the EKG i had before New Years which they'd been supposed to address a week and a half ago. when i found out after waiting for over 20 minutes on repeated holds that they hadn't called in the scripts or even looked at the EKG results, i rather popped my cork at them, and the clinic director and i fired each other simultaneously. to say that i was utterly incandescent with rage would be a decided understatement...it took me an entire dental examination and petting one of my coworkers' dog (the best thing about my job is that they let people bring their dogs if they're well-behaved!) to calm down enough to sit at my desk. i'm better off though; in the last 1.5 years i've never seen the same nurse/practitioner twice because the turnover is so high and have been increasingly dissatisfied with their service in general. it's quite a hassle, though, cos i now have to find a new doctor in the next 30 days cos the ex-doctor will only give a one-month refill. i really didn't need this...me without weed is unpleasant, but me without weed AND psych meds = walking time bomb. and they cocked up the dosage on one of them, too. but fuck it, i'm not dealing with them ever again.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby hbombgraphics » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:07 pm

dubkitty - that flipping sucks, medical offices seem to be giving extremely sucky service lately.

Minor in comparison but I bent over to unplug a heat gun this AM and completely blew out my pants. I tried stapling them back together in the bathroom but it's not holding. I am hoping to get to lunch without having to get up and then I believe my coat is long enough to cover me so I can get home and get some pants.
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:35 pm

the more they figure they can get away with it, the worse medical providers seem to become. the office i was seeing won the Best Of award from the local free paper for several years ago, but that stopped two or three years ago.

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Bassist_Diver » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:42 pm

dubkitty wrote:the more they figure they can get away with it, the worse medical providers seem to become. the office i was seeing won the Best Of award from the local free paper for several years ago, but that stopped two or three years ago.

And Virginia is the most average state in the US when it comes to state healthcare (per the 2018 Commonwealth Fund annual state healthcare system review - my job, btw, is public health consulting). The same report says that Virginia is showing the most continued YOY improvement, so hopefully you shouldn't have a problem finding a new clinic that doesn't have their head up their ass :group:
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby moid » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:07 pm

hbombgraphics wrote:Minor in comparison but I bent over to unplug a heat gun this AM and completely blew out my pants. I tried stapling them back together in the bathroom but it's not holding. I am hoping to get to lunch without having to get up and then I believe my coat is long enough to cover me so I can get home and get some pants.

You have my sympathy, I did that in a shop I worked in when I was a student... tried to tape them together with masking tape (Painter's tape?) (all I could find at the time) and walk very gingerly around the store all day trying not to sit down anywhere that anyone else could see (the rest of the staff were female and thought I was odd enough as it was!). The journey home on the train was not fun, it was Winter and I'm pretty sure my jacket was not long enough and it got damn cold in places that shouldn't be. My girlfriend suggested I should leave wearing the crotchless clothes to her :)

Back on track with this thread, the cold I've got has now decided to jump across to my wife and son who are now also both ill. I'm not the most popular person in the house right now.
moid

experienced
experienced

Postby jirodreamsofdank » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:08 pm

A guy I know is in the hospital with Fournier's gangrene, which I had never heard of and is a "an infection in the scrotum (which includes the testicles), penis, or perineum." So taint necrosis. It's rare but knowing of its very existence terrifies me.
jirodreamsofdank

experienced
experienced

Postby Bassist_Diver » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:38 pm

There is no god
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:34 am

jeez, that made all that junk down there involuntarily contract. it's weiner cringe.

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:57 pm

My wiener when I discover that taint necrosis exists.

Christ on a fucking bike.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby codetocontra » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:46 pm

Yeah, look that one up with safe search off.
[sarcasm! DONT DO IT!!!!]
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BitchPudding » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:08 pm

The truly brave do that and hit "im feeling lucky".

Dont do that tho, you wont be lucky.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:55 pm

The guy who heard me say I may be trans jumped me outside of a bar, with two other people, one of them hit me with a bottle in the face. They broke me glasses. Honestly, that's the part I'm most angry about.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby Lurker13 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:51 pm

TraceItalian wrote:The guy who heard me say I may be trans jumped me outside of a bar, with two other people, one of them hit me with a bottle in the face. They broke me glasses. Honestly, that's the part I'm most angry about.

That's fucked up, I'm sorry you went through that. :hug:

You should have the police arrest those fuckers, if you can. Otherwise, they will keep on hurting people.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:01 pm

Good ol' "Let's shoot 'em up" Texas in action. Some @#&^%* shot a 15-year-old girl's golden retriever for no apparent reason. It was her service dog and cost her family $10k. Usually I just shake my head at things like this and think impure thoughts about whoever did them, but for some reason tonight this is just pissing me off enough to post it here.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/teens-service-dog-shot-killed-outside-family-home-best-friend-175656372.html
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:35 pm

That's pretty fucked up.

So's this ( warning: it's very graphic/cop shoots chihuahua, cop gets fired):

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion