ILFEU 2019: until next time, friends!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: ILFEU 2019: 29th of August - 2nd of September

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:47 pm

:success:
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Eivind August » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:26 am

https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby shikawkee » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:39 pm

BTW-The boss (wife) is trying to book my stuff/figure costs. How much is the rental for the mausoleum each?
Singer-songwriter, composer and author. I also manufacture and distribute Gary Hall designed and endorsed Lexicon PCM42 mods. Owner of HOSAT Effects. BETA tester for Line 6 and Eventide.
shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:42 pm

I think it was like 30 euros per person or something close to that last year.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby shikawkee » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:48 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:I think it was like 30 euros per person or something close to that last year.

Cool, thanks.
Singer-songwriter, composer and author. I also manufacture and distribute Gary Hall designed and endorsed Lexicon PCM42 mods. Owner of HOSAT Effects. BETA tester for Line 6 and Eventide.
shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:19 am

No new info, just wanted to top this thread because I'm looking forward to hanging out with you people.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby shikawkee » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:59 am

Yes, looking forward to it!
shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:14 pm

My man
füzz lover. Friend. Quilter evangelist.

I make music sometimes:

https://nitrx.bandcamp.com/

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/

https://fleshcouch.bandcamp.com
coldbrightsunlight

Supporter
Supporter

Re: ILFEU 2019: mausoleum date and time plage 2!

Postby UglyCasanova » Sun May 05, 2019 1:54 pm

Hey, so, the mausoleum has started having regular openings on Saturdays. That means we can either rent it on Saturday from 16.15-23.00 (7ish hours) or ask to sent it on Friday instead. What do you guys think?
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby shikawkee » Sun May 05, 2019 2:06 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:Hey, so, the mausoleum has started having regular openings on Saturdays. That means we can either rent it on Saturday from 16.15-23.00 (7ish hours) or ask to sent it on Friday instead. What do you guys think?

Hmmm...either is good for me. BTW-What do I need? I'll bring my guitar and pedal board but will I need to grab an amp somewhere?

Takk.
shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Sun May 05, 2019 2:56 pm

We usually only bring one bass amp and one guitar amp to the mausoleum. Too much hassle with too much stuff. We've also tended to just use each other's guitars and basses to save room in the cars and save time on setting up between sets. Too much power = you blow the fuses in that old crypt. If you really want your own rig, you're obviously free to do so, but every year it seems our collective rig gets smaller and smaller. :lol:

Collective instruments and amps, individual pedalboards (although, DRod and I shared a board two years ago. Our pedals didn't touch, I swear).
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby shikawkee » Sun May 05, 2019 3:03 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:We usually only bring one bass amp and one guitar amp to the mausoleum. Too much hassle with too much stuff. We've also tended to just use each other's guitars and basses to save room in the cars and save time on setting up between sets. Too much power = you blow the fuses in that old crypt. If you really want your own rig, you're obviously free to do so, but every year it seems our collective rig gets smaller and smaller. :lol:

Collective instruments and amps, individual pedalboards (although, DRod and I shared a board two years ago. Our pedals didn't touch, I swear).

Maybe I'll bring a battery powered amp. I have two in London but I'll be coming direct from Nashville. Probably one of the Hillbillies in Halden can lend me one. :lol:
shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby DRodriguez » Wed May 08, 2019 8:33 pm

Last year I brought a pedalboard, mics I built to record, and the elektron gear and felt it was too much. This year I will probably bring pedals and mics. Maybe some one spot amps if I have time. Definitely do not want to bring my own sewing machine, so I might borrow one from someone there
DRodriguez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ognoy » Thu May 09, 2019 11:42 am

DRodriguez wrote:Last year I brought a pedalboard, mics I built to record, and the elektron gear and felt it was too much. This year I will probably bring pedals and mics. Maybe some one spot amps if I have time. Definitely do not want to bring my own sewing machine, so I might borrow one from someone there

I'm doing a lawnmower-set this year, you can borrow that.
OGNOY/solo(ambient/noise/drones)https://ognoy.bandcamp.com/
Solstorm(doom/postmetal) https://solstormdoom.bandcamp.com/
ognoy

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Thu May 09, 2019 1:08 pm

We're booked for Saturday in the mau5 from 16.15 to 23.00 and it will be glorious!!
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion