Westwood, what a nice fit.



Moderator: earthdevice

Re: Westwood, what a nice fit.

Postby MrNovember » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:09 pm

I just sent zZounds an email enquiring about a second run or any remaining stock that might be squirrelled away somewhere. I doubt either of those will happen, but worth a shot :idk:
MrNovember

User avatar
Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF
 
Posts: 4010
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:24 pm
Location: GTA

Re: Westwood, what a nice fit.

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:41 pm

:snax:
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and thieves, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
#cultofGreenRinger
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 36262
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am
Location: Ca$hadelphia

Re: Westwood, what a nice fit.

Postby dandy13 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:02 pm

I sent zzsounds an email as well, maybe we’ll get lucky and get a second run :idk:
dandy13

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:38 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: Westwood, what a nice fit.

Postby MrNovember » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:36 pm

Just got back a very automated sounding email that basically said, we don't have the item, we don't regularly carry the item, and we can't special order the item, but sign up to our newsletter to learn the latest of our special items.
MrNovember

User avatar
Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF
 
Posts: 4010
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:24 pm
Location: GTA

Re: Westwood, what a nice fit.

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:29 pm

It's worth asking Gear Hero HQ then. They might be amenable. :idk:
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and thieves, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
#cultofGreenRinger
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 36262
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am
Location: Ca$hadelphia

Re: Westwood, what a nice fit.

Postby MrNovember » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:51 pm

I emailed EQD to ask as well. They got back really quick. Apparently they are officially called Black Lodge Westwood's and only about 35 were made. They have no plans to release any more :cry:
MrNovember

User avatar
Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF
 
Posts: 4010
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:24 pm
Location: GTA

Re: Westwood, what a nice fit.

Postby dandy13 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:16 pm

MrNovember wrote:Just got back a very automated sounding email that basically said, we don't have the item, we don't regularly carry the item, and we can't special order the item, but sign up to our newsletter to learn the latest of our special items.


I got the same basic response :mad:
Oh well, was worth a shot
dandy13

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:38 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: Westwood, what a nice fit.

Postby MrNovember » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:55 pm

I got a Westwood from my parents for Christmas! I'm using it with my DX7 and an Avalanche Run. They're an amazing combo! The Westwood really warms up the DX7 and the Avalanche Run is the perfect ambient machine for the pair.
MrNovember

User avatar
Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF
 
Posts: 4010
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:24 pm
Location: GTA

Re: Westwood, what a nice fit.

Postby dandy13 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:42 pm

MrNovember wrote:I got a Westwood from my parents for Christmas! I'm using it with my DX7 and an Avalanche Run. They're an amazing combo! The Westwood really warms up the DX7 and the Avalanche Run is the perfect ambient machine for the pair.


NIce! I may break down this year and snag one
dandy13

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:38 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: Westwood, what a nice fit.

Postby JM Charcot » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:21 pm

dandy13 wrote:
MrNovember wrote:I got a Westwood from my parents for Christmas! I'm using it with my DX7 and an Avalanche Run. They're an amazing combo! The Westwood really warms up the DX7 and the Avalanche Run is the perfect ambient machine for the pair.


NIce! I may break down this year and snag one


Considering also to get one, still not sure which one to choose between the Westwood and a Timmy though.
JM Charcot

User avatar
interested
interested
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:13 am
Location: Brussels, BE.

Re: Westwood, what a nice fit.

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:50 pm

Black Lodge sighting at 12:14:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScO3aBqbmJA
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and thieves, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
#cultofGreenRinger
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 36262
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am
Location: Ca$hadelphia

Re: Westwood, what a nice fit.

Postby neonblack » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:43 pm

Wonder how difficult a twin peaks themed board would be
neonblack

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8016
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:00 am
Location: Wilmington, NC

Re: Westwood, what a nice fit.

Postby MrNovember » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:05 pm

neonblack wrote:Wonder how difficult a twin peaks themed board would be

Westwood > Fuzz Peaks > Black Lodge
MrNovember

User avatar
Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF
 
Posts: 4010
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:24 pm
Location: GTA

Re: Westwood, what a nice fit.

Postby dandy13 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:18 pm

MrNovember wrote:
neonblack wrote:Wonder how difficult a twin peaks themed board would be

Westwood > Fuzz Peaks > Black Lodge


this is the stuff dreams are made of
dandy13

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:38 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: Westwood, what a nice fit.

Postby MrNovember » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:30 pm

dandy13 wrote:
MrNovember wrote:
neonblack wrote:Wonder how difficult a twin peaks themed board would be

Westwood > Fuzz Peaks > Black Lodge


this is the stuff dreams are made of

We should probably put a second Westwood in the FX loop of the Black Lodge too
MrNovember

User avatar
Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF
 
Posts: 4010
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:24 pm
Location: GTA

PreviousNext

Return to EarthQuaker Devices



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.