The ALL NEW what did you dream last night thread!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The ALL NEW what did you dream last night thread!

Postby friendship » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:26 am

At least once a week for a few months now I have this dream that I have to pack up everything I own (the environment changes dream to dream) in a very limited amount of time (usually in the dead of night), and everything is scattered everywhere and now matter how much I try to organize everything, more shit appears.

what does it meeeeeeaaaaan
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:55 pm

My fiancee and I were walking through a foggy wooded area. I had a Mosin-Nagant and five silver bullets. As we walked, some wolves and weird-looking people in ragged clothes appeared in the distance. We froze. As soon as she asked me if I thought that they saw us, the wolves started running in our direction. I shot them but the bullets just bounced off. I noticed the wolves were silver too.

A wolf grabbed on to her arm and then the dream changed; Me and a girl were in this old mansion. It was pitch-black inside but we had a flashlight each. The layout of the mansion was very angular, like all the turns were 90 degrees. Even the staircase banisters were edged. The interior decor looked like a museum exploded.

I kept telling the girl not to go too far ahead of me, but she ended up losing me and then I started to see and hear weird shit. Nails scratching the walls around me, manic laughter and stuff. I could hear a female voice coming from what I thought was a room on the other side of a wall, but upon investigation, it was from inside the wall.
I noticed that this colorful statue thing kept moving around the room whenever I turned my back to it. It looked like a cross between a a Russian doll and a sarcophagus. It seemed to be following me around, and eventually it kept getting closer and closer whenever I turned. I woke up, like, sleep-yelling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Errant Tiger » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:06 am

Last night I dreamed I was invited to join Shellac. We were in a basement somewhere kind of loosely jamming and Steve started playing a song that in the dream was "Prayer to God" but it wasn't the real "Prayer to God." It was only two chords and I was like "Holy crap, I've been trying to figure out those two chords forever." They were variations on C and Em, I think. That was when he said "OK, you're in" and everyone started packing up to go home.
Errant Tiger

experienced
experienced

Postby lost in music » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:52 am

In the last seconds of a dying dream last night I invented a new guitar pedal called the Triple Winthrop.
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby Lurker13 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:14 pm

I had this dream 3 or 4 nights ago.

I dreamed I had to report for mandatory euthanasia. I was in a room kind of like a doctor's examination room, but a little bigger. The lady who was going to euthanize me took out a scalpel and told me to put my head on the table, face down. I did, but then I started wondering what she was going to do. It seemed absurd that she might try to cut my head off with a scalpel, and then I thought she might just cut an artery or two. Suddenly I was overwhelmed with a desire to live, so I decided to fuck the system and not let them kill me.

I stood up and told the lady I wasn't going to let her kill me. She looked shocked and angry, so when I left I told her not to try to stop me. I went out somewhere like a parking lot, and there were a bunch of people gathering around me because they knew what I was doing. They seemed surprised, hostile, and agitated, but no one tried to stop me. Then I saw a middle-aged woman with a black automatic pistol in a holster slowly moving her hand toward her gun. I whipped out a gun of my own and told her not to try anything, so she put her hand down. Then I told the rest of the mob that I was going to live, and they needed to keep out of my way. I knew the government would start hunting me, but I was determined to live as long as possible.

The last thing I remember was being in a convertible racing down the road at breakneck speed with some outlaw biker driving and some young guy also in the car. We were all under a death sentence and we were all defying the system because we were determined to live. It felt completely anarchistic and it was totally exhilarating.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby hbombgraphics » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:26 am

the best part of reading all these dreams is that I thought I clicked on "Lets see your amp" and read a bunch trying to figure out what they had to do with amps.

The silver wolves would make me nervous, wolves in general make me nervous
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lost in music » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:25 am

Was in a record shop. Mark Maron walked in looking disappointed, saying "My favorite Joni Mitchell album isn't even on the charts anymore." I looked at a Neil Young live album. The sticker on the shrinkwrap read "'N*****! N*****! N*****!' The 1972 concert with his infamous remarks!" except on the sticker it wasn't bleeped out.
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby Faldoe » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:58 pm

You guys have tame and somewhat coherent dreams. Mine are messed up.
Faldoe

Postby Achtane » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:09 am

I dreamed that I went to a Chinese restaurant and its bathroom was Michael Jackson themed.
There was a urinal in the center of the room that was basically a pedestal with a wedge in front of it on the floor. You stand on the wedge and "Smooth Criminal" plays, then you lean really far forward, pee, and lean back.

It was awesome.
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby chromandre » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:31 pm

a really fun mario type game it had a lot to do with the bullet villain character you can ride the bullets and there are russian doll bullets you can strategically shed layers for certain stages of the level.
chromandre

committed
committed

Postby jrmy » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:08 pm

This was a few weeks back, but just re-remembered: dreamt that I was part of a Scooby-Doo-esque team of kid detectives (yet we were all our own actual ages, ie totally middle-aged). We were certain that the high school janitor, played by Fred Armisen, was hiding a cybernetic suit of samurai armor somewhere in the building’s basement (in hindsight, probably the boiler room), but couldn’t find it. Then, as we were searching the school at night (of course), we were captured by the CIA, who were also looking for the armor. They’d already taken in the janitor, but he wasn’t talking. And then... the dog woke me up. Of course.
I'm more like a mids-ist than a bassist.
"The main rule on ILF is don't be an asshole." - Tom Dalton
I can't wait to annoy the shit out of you with my mountain of mids. - bigchiefbc
https://thewirechimes.bandcamp.com/releases
http://crotchthrottle.bandcamp.com/
https://www.instagram.com/jrmyfuzz/
jrmy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:00 pm

I have this weird recurring dream where I think that the last few years post-high school have actually all happened during my senior year in high school, and that I've been skipping school to work from home. In the dream it's near the end of the year and I go back to school trying to figure what I have to do to graduate since I've missed so much school.
Usually I just wake up thinking I need to go to school or something like that, but this time I actually went up to talk to one my teachers who immediately reacted with, "oh, no, we're not doing this now". And I just respond with, "yeah, I know I've missed most of the year, but do you know if I could just, like, get my GED or something," and then she looks at me like I'm and idiot and just says, "you realize you already..." and tehn my brain catches up and I realize I've already graduated 5 years ago and I'm in a dream.
It's weird, man.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:19 am

There was a girl riding a motorcycle in her underwear. We were both headed home to the same apartment complex.
Some stuff that I cant remember...
We kept running into each other and eventually hung out.
Sex scenes!
Years pass and she moves to another country, I develop some kind of brain-deteriorating condition
She visits me and I've become a half-crazy, hallucinating vagrant who resides in a tiger-themed jungle temple (?)
A decade or so goes by and she visits once again, returning to same temple. I am now a being made up of pure energy, bound to the temple. Also I can totally morph into an ENERGY TIGER.
The end.
K.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:47 am

Achtane wrote:I've become a half-crazy, hallucinating vagrant who resides in a tiger-themed jungle temple (?)
I am now a being made up of pure energy, bound to the temple. Also I can totally morph into an ENERGY TIGER.

Life goals.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Errant Tiger » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:24 pm

Dreamed jrmyfuzz and my friend Jess - who looks eerily like Jon Baizley from Baroness - were walking around either prior to or after a Baroness show making lighthearted fun of Baizley's intensity, and singing "NOW I GOTTA PEE" in the manner of Baroness.
Errant Tiger

experienced
experienced

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion