The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby John » Sun May 20, 2018 11:29 am

god damn
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
John

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby codetocontra » Sun May 20, 2018 3:14 pm

neonblack wrote:If you're okay with swapping it for yet another addiction, e-cigs can really help. I couldn't make the switch till I tried the Juul. The company made a vape for a different substance that was really high quality so I gave it a shot. Buy a starter kit, throw out all but the tobacco flavor, and never smoke a cigarette again. Except if you're like me and still smoke when you drink :picard:

+1 for ecigs. I mean, I fucking loathe vape culture but it helped me quit smoking after 20 years. And now I am stuck on vaping though weening down on concentration. The nicotine doesn't last in your blood as long without the tar though, so more puffs are needed. A little trial and error to begin with to find the right concentration of nicotine, setup, and flavors. There are some new tiny sleek things out there now too.
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Sun May 20, 2018 6:08 pm

jirodreamsofdank wrote:Friend's son was killed last night - he was riding his bike home from work at 3:30 in the morning and some piece of shit hit him and ran. 19 years old. My friend's wife (and the kid's mother) died of breast cancer four years ago, it's been a hard road since then and while I aim to do my best to help my friend I wouldn't blame him in the least for abandoning all hope and decency.

Was this in Arlington tx?
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Mon May 21, 2018 3:38 pm

I keep getting more and more exhausted as the days go by. I feel like im gonna cry or collapse any minute.

Think I might be sleeping wrong but if thats not it then i dunno.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bassist_Diver » Tue May 22, 2018 9:51 am

Do you exercise at least 4 days a week? How's your diet?
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Tue May 22, 2018 4:06 pm

Bassist_Diver wrote:Do you exercise at least 4 days a week? How's your diet?

Nope and its trash. Lately I've been trying to change that. Starting with cutting out soda completely in favor of water, which has been nice.

I feel way better today. Tried sleeping on my stomach like when I was a kid, slept like a baby. So I guess the answer is I can't sleep on my back haha
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby hbombgraphics » Tue May 22, 2018 4:20 pm

BitchPudding wrote:
Bassist_Diver wrote:Do you exercise at least 4 days a week? How's your diet?

Nope and its trash. Lately I've been trying to change that. Starting with cutting out soda completely in favor of water, which has been nice.

I feel way better today. Tried sleeping on my stomach like when I was a kid, slept like a baby. So I guess the answer is I can't sleep on my back haha

I can't sleep on my back at all, not sure how people do it.

It makes air travel rough though
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bassist_Diver » Wed May 23, 2018 1:09 am

Second all nighter in a row because my data engineer is easily distracted/sidetracked and didn't get me my working tables until literally 8 hours before it needs to be handed over to the client.
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Wed May 23, 2018 4:26 am

codetocontra wrote:
neonblack wrote:If you're okay with swapping it for yet another addiction, e-cigs can really help. I couldn't make the switch till I tried the Juul. The company made a vape for a different substance that was really high quality so I gave it a shot. Buy a starter kit, throw out all but the tobacco flavor, and never smoke a cigarette again. Except if you're like me and still smoke when you drink :picard:

+1 for ecigs. I mean, I fucking loathe vape culture but it helped me quit smoking after 20 years. And now I am stuck on vaping though weening down on concentration. The nicotine doesn't last in your blood as long without the tar though, so more puffs are needed. A little trial and error to begin with to find the right concentration of nicotine, setup, and flavors. There are some new tiny sleek things out there now too.

^^ ten years of smoking for me but vaping has been really great. The Fedora Mountain Dew Army are lame af, but it certainly seems to be much better than analogues, health wise.

Plus it allows me to taste mangos all day every day.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Kacey Y » Wed May 23, 2018 6:02 am

Well, I got laid off yesterday. I was told I "can finish out the week" if I want. In other words, no notice. They cut all overtime at the start of the month and I didn't get a raise on my year anniversary. So I figured it was a ticking clock. Oh well, time to apply for unemployment for the first time in my life.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby UglyCasanova » Wed May 23, 2018 6:06 am

D.o.S. wrote:
codetocontra wrote:

^^ ten years of smoking for me but vaping has been really great. The Fedora Mountain Dew Army are lame af, but it certainly seems to be much better than analogues, health wise.

Plus it allows me to taste mangos all day every day.

Started with a cig-alike (because literally no one at the time vaped except bingo grannies) and gross tobacco flavoring and now I've embraced having a larger battery and fruity flavors. I switched because of it being cheaper, mostly, but you know, the 'a bit healthier' part also helps. Smoked for about 10 years and I think this is like the fifth year of vaping.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Wed May 23, 2018 9:07 am

Corey Y wrote:Well, I got laid off yesterday. I was told I "can finish out the week" if I want. In other words, no notice. They cut all overtime at the start of the month and I didn't get a raise on my year anniversary. So I figured it was a ticking clock. Oh well, time to apply for unemployment for the first time in my life.

Dude that blows so hard, sorry to hear it.

Don't sweat the unenjoyment.. your scenario is literally what it's for. I know it's sub-optimal but it's only temporary.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby hbombgraphics » Wed May 23, 2018 9:10 am

Corey Y wrote:Well, I got laid off yesterday. I was told I "can finish out the week" if I want. In other words, no notice. They cut all overtime at the start of the month and I didn't get a raise on my year anniversary. So I figured it was a ticking clock. Oh well, time to apply for unemployment for the first time in my life.

Dude that flipping sucks.

You gonna get right back on the market or enjoy a few months off?

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Kacey Y » Wed May 23, 2018 10:17 am

Much appreciation for the sympathies.

BetterOffShred wrote:Don't sweat the unenjoyment.. your scenario is literally what it's for. I know it's sub-optimal but it's only temporary.

Yeah, I know. I have never involuntarily unemployed for more than a day since I turned 18. When we moved across country I made it my job to work out all the logistics, find a house, get it fixed up and all that, then found a job by a certain cutoff date, that's it. One of the reasons I took this job is because they said they were looking for someone devoted long term, hard working, who didn't mind overtime. They cut my overtime, then laid me and 4 other people off (after 2 got fired, 1 retired and 1 quit in the past 4 months). So yeah, feels like my time has been wasted.

hbombgraphics wrote:Dude that flipping sucks.

I have to start looking immediately. They didn't give me any notice or severance or anythhing and I only have about a week of vacation pay banked. I'm the only source of income in our family, although my wife has been looking at jobs again lately and applying. We do have savings, but I don't want to burn through it. We'll see how it goes I guess. We DID have a short term plan for my wife to get back to work and me to stay home with the kids for another year or so at least, but who knows if that will be possible.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby hbombgraphics » Wed May 23, 2018 10:56 am

Corey Y wrote:Much appreciation for the sympathies.

BetterOffShred wrote:Don't sweat the unenjoyment.. your scenario is literally what it's for. I know it's sub-optimal but it's only temporary.

Yeah, I know. I have never involuntarily unemployed for more than a day since I turned 18. When we moved across country I made it my job to work out all the logistics, find a house, get it fixed up and all that, then found a job by a certain cutoff date, that's it. One of the reasons I took this job is because they said they were looking for someone devoted long term, hard working, who didn't mind overtime. They cut my overtime, then laid me and 4 other people off (after 2 got fired, 1 retired and 1 quit in the past 4 months). So yeah, feels like my time has been wasted.

hbombgraphics wrote:Dude that flipping sucks.

I have to start looking immediately. They didn't give me any notice or severance or anythhing and I only have about a week of vacation pay banked. I'm the only source of income in our family, although my wife has been looking at jobs again lately and applying. We do have savings, but I don't want to burn through it. We'll see how it goes I guess. We DID have a short term plan for my wife to get back to work and me to stay home with the kids for another year or so at least, but who knows if that will be possible.

Good luck on the job hunt, what type of work do you do?

hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion