POLITICS: what have you done for us lately?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The Space Force? Separate But Equal???

Postby Lurker13 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:49 pm

Chankgeez wrote:Trump's sent out a team to dig for Obama's Kenyan birth certificate:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:28 pm

there are too many people in america. I just got back from super market and now I can walk around scanning shit and pay while shopping with this little device...jobs pfft....founding fathers pfffft... bleeding hearts pppffftt trump pfffft politics pfffft fuck all send one per family threw underground tunnels for all I care, what are we gonna do about over population? shoot the moon?
Furthermore, men should foresee of a high place and of terrors on the road; the cherry tree blossoms, the grasshopper becomes a burden, lies fall ineffective. For man goes to his eternal home(to bitch on internet) while mourners go about in the street.(dieing for what they believe in)
and obvious fears shall be in the way; they do not care: to go abroad, not being afraid of every little stone that lay in the way, lest they should stumble at it, and fall:
new deal 1333 death to the opposition!
Last edited by comesect2.0 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:31 pm

I wonder why Trump hasn't gone the british empire route.

If you colonize the world, you never have to worry about illegal immigrants again. :snax:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby JereFuzz » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:14 pm

comesect2.0 wrote:there are too many people in america. I just got back from super market and now I can walk around scanning shit and pay while shopping with this little device...jobs pfft....founding fathers pfffft... bleeding hearts pppffftt trump pfffft politics pfffft fuck all send one per family threw underground tunnels for all I care, what are we gonna do about over population? shoot the moon?
Furthermore, men should foresee of a high place and of terrors on the road; the cherry tree blossoms, the grasshopper becomes a burden, lies fall ineffective. For man goes to his eternal home(to bitch on internet) while mourners go about in the street.(dieing for what they believe in)
and obvious fears shall be in the way; they do not care: to go abroad, not being afraid of every little stone that lay in the way, lest they should stumble at it, and fall:

overpopulation really isn't a problem, it's been discredited:

“We learn from history that we do not learn from history.”
― Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
JereFuzz

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:21 pm

JereFuzz wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:there are too many people in america. I just got back from super market and now I can walk around scanning shit and pay while shopping with this little device...jobs pfft....founding fathers pfffft... bleeding hearts pppffftt trump pfffft politics pfffft fuck all send one per family threw underground tunnels for all I care, what are we gonna do about over population? shoot the moon?

Now that it's been discredited we can all rest easy. (What a fucked up channel, 9/11 Truth false flag terrorism etc.)

Last edited by Lurker13 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:24 pm

"Hey, look at these lights that can be seen from space because it's the middle of the night, that's representative of how many humans populate that region, right?"

"Right?"
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:26 pm

Not sure I'd say overpopulation isn't a problem. This's more than slightly concerning:

(Stole that graph from Wikipedia.)
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Lurker13 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:30 pm

jrfox92 wrote:"Hey, look at these lights that can be seen from space because it's the middle of the night, that's representative of how many humans populate that region, right?"

"Right?"

:whateva:
For a First World country, I would say it's a pretty good indicator. If you can't see that, then you must be blind.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:06 pm

I think/hope we've all flown over america by now, and it does not look like that...its worse. fuck space. everything looks good from far away.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby JereFuzz » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:43 pm

Lurker13 wrote:
JereFuzz wrote:

Now that it's been discredited we can all rest easy. (What a fucked up channel, 9/11 Truth false flag terrorism etc.)

Yeah, he's kinda out there with many ideas but I've been skeptical of "overpopulation" for a while, especially when I saw that many many Latin American countries have about a 2.0 replacement rate. There are more people in China than the entirety of the Western Hemisphere. I think we're hitting a peak in the Western Hemisphere in a few decades. China and Japan are old and aren't likely to grow a whole lot in the next few decades.
JereFuzz

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby JereFuzz » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:44 pm

Chankgeez wrote:Not sure I'd say overpopulation isn't a problem. This's more than slightly concerning:

(Stole that graph from Wikipedia.)

The charts are alarming if rates stay the same. They won't. Old populations with small supporting workforces are likely to be the big issue in the future.
JereFuzz

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:46 pm

Yes, there's that too.

… and this:

:wha?:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:03 pm

you people, I swear.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Snufkino » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:34 am

I give up on reading the news. Every day is just another layer of the onion being peeled away to reveal more awfulness from actual baby jails to casual bone-headed, incomprehensible shit like this. Each day is just the next layer down on the race to the bottom.
Snufkino

experienced
experienced

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:40 am

jrfox92 wrote:I wonder why Trump hasn't gone the british empire route.

If you colonize the world, you never have to worry about illegal immigrants again. :snax:

The sun never sets on a Trump Hotel? :eek:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion