The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:17 pm

^^^Needless to say, I feel for you. Hit me up if you want to chat brother!
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:24 pm

:picard:

IM, :hug:
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Invisible Man » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:48 pm

tl;dr: People are terrible and cause me to feel rage and anxiety. Insane mom is back in the picture, too...stalking me IRL and online. Just in time for baby #3's arrival. Wheeeeeeeeee
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby ziltoid » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:00 pm

THIS IS NOT MAKING ME NERVOUS AT ALL ABOUT BEING AN ABD GOING ON THE MARKET SOON.

NO NO NO NO
ziltoid

committed
committed

Postby multi_s » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:24 pm

ziltoid wrote:THIS IS NOT MAKING ME NERVOUS AT ALL ABOUT BEING AN ABD GOING ON THE MARKET SOON.

NO NO NO NO

Don't worry, clowns are always in high demand in Quebec.
multi_s

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Invisible Man » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:34 pm

ziltoid wrote:THIS IS NOT MAKING ME NERVOUS AT ALL ABOUT BEING AN ABD GOING ON THE MARKET SOON.

NO NO NO NO

Don't listen to me. This place is a fake-anti college, which is probably why they hired me fresh out of grad school to run their shit.

Get a faculty gig at a good place (if that's what you want) and it'll take you ten years to develop an ulcer like mine.

I mean that as encouragement.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby ziltoid » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:43 pm

multi_s wrote:

NO NO NO NO

There's some mildly appeasing truth to that.
ziltoid

committed
committed

Postby multi_s » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:47 pm

ziltoid wrote:There's some mildly appeasing truth to that.

haha. exactly. good luck for real though.
multi_s

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby nshuman » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:34 pm

ziltoid wrote:
multi_s wrote:

NO NO NO NO

Too bad we could not make LaFroïd work. That could have been our retirement. We gave it our best shot though.
nshuman

experienced
experienced

Postby ziltoid » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:26 pm

nshuman wrote:
ziltoid wrote:
multi_s wrote:

NO NO NO NO

Too bad we could not make LaFroïd work. That could have been our retirement. We gave it our best shot though.

RIP LaFroïd, the best single malts that never existed.
ziltoid

committed
committed

Postby snipelfritz » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:15 pm

I've had this cold for a week.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby chuckjaywalk » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:03 am

Going home to an empty house is hard. Real hard. I know she will be better when she gets home. I have to hold onto that.
My force of habit, I am an insect
I have to confess I'm proud as hell of that fact
chuckjaywalk

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:02 am

....was outside drinking coffee having a smoke enjoying this mornings breeze thinking what if there was no such thing as fences...its probably just jealousy and I recognize the game threw and threw and what it takes tho not everyones born under a lucky star, I wish we lived in a world where everyones education, support, livelihood ect. was the same, "well you could pay 1700 a month for a quick built new house where the walls are thinner than an apt, or pay twice that for a well built 5 star grand home castle" living in this subdivision is an illusion and just as bad as where my par'mach'kai lives where the walls crumble from mold and insects for 700 a month and she works her ass off...people are more real in that area cuz theres nothing to hide, end segregation/hope for utopia. will the human race have a chance to start again on another planet? and would the first construct be territorial squares like how you see the world from a airplane?one big circuit board that only seems to function as a whole when the suns away and the lights of a city show a grand achievement...im just sick of this cookie cutter homogenized introverted subsurface personality that seems to happen when you work forever towards a #picketfencelife the farther we crawl away from the animal kingdom the more shadowed/camouflaged human behavior will try to be, yet obvious to the one outside looking in ...instead of being part of this metaverse(earth) I guess our natural fate is to become the hyperverse(essence of information which allows all to "function") and have no individuality and then I suppose well just be like the borg. im just a babe in the woods....
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:46 am

Despite the near-total incoherence of this, I think I kinda get ya.

The thing you keep referencing is this human-animal idea that we're moving away from (or something?)--is that right? Like accepting social norms makes us less honest, and that we shouldn't do that. I don't get what you mean.

I can only speak anecdotally, but people aren't better or worse in shit areas than in rich ones, dude. People on either side of that equation just look at one another and think 'fuck the rich/poor; they're the cause of my/the world's problems.' It's not that binary, though I think there are lots of people who benefit from having you believe that. I've lived in a car; I've lived the #picketfencelife. I've been a rat-killer in a factory; I've had good jobs. My experience isn't really important, but combining that with close observation, studying history, and having access to both super rich people and ultra poor people at the same time means that you get a better lay of the land. Perseverating on it doesn't do anything but make you feel crazy; there's no logic to any of it except gross accumulation of resources.

Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:50 am

I don't get what you mean.

obviously.

i said "real" not better.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS