POLITICS: what have you done for us lately?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: “President Trump is a performance artist”

Postby Kacey Y » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:45 pm

I don't think Bannon exiting really means anything great or is a sign of improvement, but it is more chaos and proof that Trump has no leadership ability. At most Bannon was just adept at feeding Trump the hateful stuff he wanted to hear already. I told my wife last night that I thought Bannon was trying to get fired, because he had to know that talking to the press and getting attention is the surest way to get Trump to throw you out. Havin an SNL parody of you is the next surest indicator. I'm hoping that Kelly quits, before Trump eventually talks shit about him to everyone for trying to make him say and do things he doesn't want to.

I know a lot of people talk about impeachment, but I honestly do not want that. It plays too much into the victim/witch hunt narrative he and his die hard supporters love so much. I'd rather him keep fucking up and acting like a maniac bigot, until everyone he's hired is either too repulsed to stick around or realizes that there's no future or politcal currency left in supporting him. So he's left alone in a barely staffed white house, with people who can barely figure out how to turn the lights on, tweeting profane insults to anyone who @'s him all day, then eventually shit fits out and quits via Tweet. THEN arrest him and put through the ringer for every single fucking crime they can nail him on.

He'll still claim it's a witch hunt and he was amazing, but no one would let him do all the great things he wanted to. Just the only people who will believe him are the most deluded lunatics at that point, because he'll have pissed off, lied to and failed every person with a shred of human decency or moral standard.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Jwar » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:16 pm

Good bye you cock sucker Steve Bannon!!! Wooooohoooo! Finally something good happens. I'll take it as a sign of improvement if no one else does. :)
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Blackened Soul » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:34 pm

jwar wrote:Good bye you cock sucker Steve Bannon!!! Wooooohoooo! Finally something good happens. I'll take it as a sign of improvement if no one else does. :)

It is, with him firing everyone and everyone else quitting it isn't like he is going to be able to get people to take the jobs knowing that once trumptaint is rubbed all over them their future prospects are dead..
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:41 pm

Blackened Soul wrote:trumptaint

:erm: You spelled "triumphant" wrong. ;)
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Blackened Soul » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:46 pm

Chankgeez wrote:
Blackened Soul wrote:trumptaint

:erm: You spelled "triumphant" wrong. ;)

the noun not the verb
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:59 pm

Who would have guessed that anyone would get fired for calling their boss a blundering fool in an interview? :idk:

Let the Great Right Wing Civil War begin!
http://ktla.com/2017/08/18/war-breitbart-editor-tweets-after-bannon-ousted-from-trump-administration/
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:34 pm

“The Mother of All Rallies” is coming to Washington, D.C. on September 16th. The Pro-Trump group bills itself as “The Woodstock of American Rallies” on its official website, with the aim of sending “a message to congress the media and the world” that “we stand united to defend American culture & values.” Over 7,000 people follow the rally’s Facebook page. It should be quite the gathering.

There’s only one problem: there will already be another kind of gathering in town.

Also scheduled to storm the National Mall that day is the Juggalo March, a collective of I.C.P. fans seeking equal treatment, which we first reported on here last summer. The Juggalo March “aims to bring national attention to the ongoing discrimination and profiling that Juggalos continue to be subjected to following the group’s inclusion in the U.S. Department of Justice’s 2011 National Gang Task Force report.”

SHOWDOWN: CLOWNS VS NAZIS 2017
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:43 pm

Cry, "Whoop whoop!" and let spray the Faygo of war.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:43 pm

good one.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Iommic Pope » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Nazi Juggalo showdown.
Oh America. Only there could this possibly happen.
Also, with Bannon out, does this clear the path for an even more evil idiot to ascend?
At the expense of the real White Duke
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby JereFuzz » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:16 pm

Iommic Pope wrote:Nazi Juggalo showdown.
Also, with Bannon out, does this clear the path for an even more evil idiot to ascend?
At the expense of the real White Duke

LMFAO ... can you imagine if on Monday Trump announced Duke as Bannon's replacement? We would be living a psychedelic reality ...
“We learn from history that we do not learn from history.”
― Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
JereFuzz

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Bloodhammer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:43 pm

Great. Now there will be the false equivalency that people on the political left are a bunch of Faygo obsessed kids in clown makeup.

I certainly don't associate myself with white supremacists, but I don't want to be associated with juggalos either. I'm okay with being called a pinko communist. I'm okay with "Satan worshipper", "asshole", hell, I don't even care if you make wild assertions about my sexuality. But don't call me a goddamn juggalo. :mad:
Last edited by Bloodhammer on Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bloodhammer

committed
committed

Postby Bloodhammer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:49 pm

Iommic Pope wrote:Nazi Juggalo showdown.

Trump hasn't even been in office for a year and we've reached the point of "nazis versus clowns". What would be a terrible B-movie is America's reality. I shudder to think what 2018 will be like.
Bloodhammer

committed
committed

Postby Iommic Pope » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:00 pm

I just want to know if the Juggalo March will take the noral high ground and decide that viilence and racism are both inappropriate and a low bar to stoop for in this day and age.

In other words, I'd love to see them call the Nazis too stupid to deal with.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby codetocontra » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:02 pm

Nazis vs Juggalos is like a Troma film waiting to happen.
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion