NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby pigmaker » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:59 am

MEC wrote:
pigmaker wrote:it demostrates a lack of self control and that is what the nfl front offices care about.

pigmaker wrote:it's not just the lack of self control, maybe even more importantly these repeat offenders (for anything not just drugs) show to the teams in the nfl that football is not the most important thing to them

This is the only reason I mentioned Suh.

pigmaker wrote:a more apt comparison for justin blackmon is charles rogers. top 10 wr draft pick, former college star, got paid and started smoking crack.

In my opinion Charles Rogers is not that good of a comparison. He had 5 average games then was out with injury for the next 27 games.
When he came back from that he was out of shape and didn't play well. He was then suspended for for 4 games and again didn't play well once he returned.

Once he got cut, he still had interest from several teams but wasn't signed do to poor performance at his workouts.

So far, Justin Blackmon has shown far more talent and hasn't missed 27 games due to injury.
He has also shown that despite his off the field troubles he can keep himself in "playing shape".

The other thing is as you stated, Charles Rogers "got paid and started smoking crack." which goes a little to my point of the NFL and GM's
weighing some drugs and some offenses more than others.

Blackmon entered rehab today and the Jags have already said they are not cutting ties with him.

In my opinion, he will be given at least one more chance and IF he can still play at a high level he'll remain in the league.

pigmaker wrote:
MEC wrote:Of course, I don't know how much logical reason to expect out of someone trying to get $600 for a Psych Byke. :facepalm:

way to bolster your argument. grow the fuck up.

:idk:

*EDITED TO MELLOW MY HARSH

how'd this shit work out bro
remember getting all worked up over justin blackmon's fat ass?
http://mathewriley.com
Want:; EFE Dope Priest Particle Series '77/Standard .... Malekko ID-600 Bright or Dark

good deals with: shikawkee, worra, chatmatt, Brobee, behndy, fever606, space6oy, V___, crayola64, emanux, Chaosmic, hbombgraphics

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.
pigmaker

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby hbombgraphics » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:24 pm

is the league dead?
only 5 teams so far and no draft yet?
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby amnesiac305 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:35 am

:cry:
Excellent Transactions: monkeydancer, dorfmeister, Rygot, bronzetalon, PumpkinPieces, Wes Mantooth, Deltaphoenix, Blooghost, Fuzz_Pi, Neanderthal Head, lordgalvar
amnesiac305

experienced
experienced

Postby MSUsousaphone » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:25 pm

It still lives on in all of us. In our hearts.
MSUsousaphone

IAMILF
IAMILF

Previous

Return to General Discussion