The ALL NEW what did you dream last night thread!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The ALL NEW what did you dream last night thread!

Postby jrfox92 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:43 am

Invisible Man wrote:CLOAKRIDER

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Cloakroom/Space Riders split EP?
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:49 pm

In my dream i was cutting the grass and this lady approached me and explained that my mom used to take pictures of her. She had this super nice Ferrari that i asked her about, and she took me to one of the driver training classes that they required you to go through before selling you the car.

It was a bunch of people at school desks in a warehouse, with video of people driving Ferraris playing on a projector screen ahead of them. For each desk, there was a Japanese guy wearing all black who would shake/turn/slide the desk around to match what was happening on screen. They broke out the fans and sheets for wind noises and everything. That was the entire class.

Then I dreamed that my gf was seeing a movie in this tiny theater where a lot of the other viewers were weird characters. There was a gigantic teddy bear with no mouth. There was a person who was actually several small train cars that were loaded with people having an orgy all over the outside. The Ferrari lady was there. I told her that I liked her hybrid engine that ran on either gas or cocaine and she laughed.

I kept making these trips from where we lived to the theater, walking in during the movie to tell my gf that I loved her. But it didn't feel like that was enough, it was too simple for what I wanted to say, but I didn't have the words otherwise. So I went back home and did this a few times and it was the same.

Then I was at the grocery store. I walked out and left my shopping cart in the sand near where I parked. It was face down and I saw later on the news that a reporter had found it and said that an enemy plane had attacked the person pushing it, which is why it was abandoned in the sand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:22 pm

I dreamed I was in the French Foreign Legion. I had no memory of joining or how I had gotten there, which was extremely confusing. The setting seemed to be someplace exotic.

Then I saw a girl I knew, who had been in a nursing program in college. Sure enough, she was wearing blue scrubs. She seemed to be having a good time running around in the field and working with the guys, so I was happy for her.

Then we were in some sort of meeting hall. Some guy with a different uniform that implied he was high ranking, and had a huge handlebar mustache, was sitting in the row in front of me laughing boisterously with his buddies.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:48 pm

I was in a Walmart-like store that was closed for the night, and there was a group of people, maybe 15 or 20, who roamed around and kept attacking me. Like one of two at a time would spot me somewhere and suddenly try to kill me.
So I grabbed shit off the shelves and started killing them with random objects. At some point, my friend showed up and I told her that she had to kill these people, if she didn't kill them then they were gonna kill us.
There was a girl chasing me down an aisle, so I grabbed a blade for a bow saw and swung it into her neck, then started sawing. It got halfway through and then she told me that she was bored now. She turned around and left with the sawblade hanging out of her neck.

Dunno wtf that was. I used to have a lot of dreams where I got killed in some horrible way or another, but recently it seems like I'm the one doing the killing.
A week ago this arrogant dream-friend of mine tried to kiss my girlfriend, so I slammed his head into a wall until blood ran from his tear ducts.
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:06 pm

187mdy.jpg

goose.jpg

29039.gif

just then! the invisible man! .. busts! threw the wall!, and saves the day!
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:48 pm

I dreamed I was walking to the seaside. It was night, and everything seemed a bit mysterious and melancholy.

There was one car parked by the shore. As I walked by it, I looked inside and saw a lady and a child. The lady was wearing Middle Eastern attire, including a hijab. She was beautiful, and had freckles. As I walked to a pier, another lady in Middle Eastern attire passed me. I knew she was the sister of the lady in the car.

I walked onto the pier. The ripples in the water were sparkling in the Moonlight. I knew the water would be too cold to swim in, so I decided not to even dip my foot in.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:01 pm

Since I always forget:

jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:16 pm

I had a dream that I spontaneously shaved my beard and I was so distraught over the decision that I woke up.
Since I always forget:

jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:40 pm

comesect2.0 wrote:

Keep me in your dreams, cuddlepuppy.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby Lurker13 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:20 pm

Invisible Man wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:

Keep me in your dreams, cuddlepuppy.

You threw a wall? Congrats on that superhuman feat of strength! :rock:
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:49 pm

I fell back asleep and dreamed that it was thanksgiving at my gf's parents' house, which was a giant mansion. Her mom was mad at me for some reason, and everyone else was either sleeping or I couldn't find them, so to kill time until dinner I drove to the Sam's Club nearby, which was in a big city and occupied a few blocks of space.

I parked in one of many parking garages and wandered inside, instantly getting lost. It seemed much bigger on the inside than on the outside. Like, there were "open-air" plazas inside that were clearly not the same environment we lived in.

I helped this huge lady up who had fallen, and when she stood up, i discovered that she had peed all over the floor. So we went to find a mop or something and then I realized that I was the only one who could see her, and she was pretty weird...so I ditched her by hiding in a women's bathroom. When I left, there was a massive line of women scowling at me.

Eventually I felt that it was time to come home, but I couldn't remember where I parked, so I just took a random exit and it led to a forest that I had to walk through before entering a door back into the club. I went up a parking garage ramp, but the car wasn't there, so i went back down and suddenly I was on a cliff in the desert. Every door led to a random location, and if I GPSed the car, it would just show me random cars. I felt stuck and nobody would answer the phone. Then I woke up.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:15 pm

Had a weird lucid dream where every time I opened the garage door I was killed, and knew it was going to happen. Every time I'd try to get out of the way, but I'd still be killed.
Since I woke up eventually and fell asleep, I forgot most of it. The only one I remember was opening the garage door and this giant spaceship that looked like a thinner version of the Nimbus dropped down and vaporized me.
:whoa:
Since I always forget:

jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby friendship » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:16 am

I had a dream I was cooking like 6 things at once and I ruined every single one of them. Then I tried to clean up my mess and pack all my things to leave the cabin in the mountains I was apparently inside of, but the more I cleaned and packed, the more there was to clean and pack. When I finally got going, I stopped at a rest stop to get something to eat and they had a bunch of junky guitars there. There was a Gibson that looked like the cross between a lute and dreadnaught and they let me have it for $10. The strings were totally dead but I figured I could fix it up.
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Kacey Y » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:28 pm

I had a dream that my grandmother had just died and I was explaining what happened to someone. Then my alarm went off and the first thing I thought upon waking was "well, that's ironic that my alarm was going off just now". Nothing about anything that was happening was ironic. My thoughts are stupid and I'm stupid for having them.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby echorec » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:13 pm

Does anyone else have avatar dreams, where you are constantly switching characters? I have a lot of dreams, where I'm a kind of omniscient eye, but then I take on the perspective of different characters to perform tasks or to avoid death, like in a video game.
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion