Git

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Git

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:22 am

Why didn't you just order one built-in to the Ronin?
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Wittgenstein » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:30 am

bought it used V :cry: V

I'm talking to the Ronin guys about doing some mods to it though, including Tornipulator, but they're crazy busy.
This course, a perpetual alternation of determining what is true, and then setting aside this determining, constitutes, strictly speaking, the steady everyday life and activity of perpetual consciousness, a consciousness which fancies itself to be moving in the realm of truth.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:33 am

Yeah, Ronins are probably cheaper that way.

Would be nice if you could get a Tornipulator installed though. ⋀ :snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Wittgenstein » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:46 am

There's a Mirari at LAVG that weighs 6 pounds. Ronin builder told me it's one of the best they've ever made. Was all ready to pull the trigger and then the guy at LAVG told me he wants $6500 for it
This course, a perpetual alternation of determining what is true, and then setting aside this determining, constitutes, strictly speaking, the steady everyday life and activity of perpetual consciousness, a consciousness which fancies itself to be moving in the realm of truth.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby BossMann73 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:26 pm

Wow, John and Izzy's guitars on ILF. I used to play in a band with Reed in 2006. I remember when he started making those things. Another guitarist I know has several Ronins, including one with a very small body that sounds amazing.
BossMann73

committed
committed

Postby Wittgenstein » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:09 pm

Did he know you're a Trump voting pos
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby BossMann73 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:40 pm

Wittgenstein wrote:Did he know you're a Trump voting pos

Motherfucker, Reed is a bigger inforwarrior than I am. Why do you think we were in a band together? I couldn't get him to stop talking about the NWO, Obama deception and 9/11. So before you go opening your mouth and thinking everyone out there agrees with you and your establishment line of racist thinking, get some humility and shut the fuck up. Especially since, fool that you are, you just spent a whole thread creaming over a guitar made by a -gasp- died in the wool conservative/libertarian. Gonna go punch the nazi now that you know this? Fuckin nutwit. Damn, and to think I actually posted a non-confrontational post very politely discussing my experience with Ronin and the builders and it had to get shit on by the likes of you.
Last edited by BossMann73 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BossMann73

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:05 pm

:snax:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby The Velvet Hammer » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:12 pm

Chankgeez wrote::snax:

No snax...

Both of you have been warned, keep it civil.

-The Velvet Hammer
Trust me, I know what I'm doing.
The Velvet Hammer

Velvet Hammer
Velvet Hammer

Postby BitchPudding » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:13 pm

I have nothing to contribute. God bless you Velvet hammer.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Paul_C » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:50 am

Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Previous

Return to Guitar and Bass