Avalanche Run-Independent switching!

Moderator: earthdevice

Avalanche Run-Independent switching!

Postby Stormbringer » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:57 pm

I really love the sound of the Avalanche Run! Only issue is not being able to engage (by footswitch) either the delay or reverb independently of one another without turning a knob!
Stormbringer

uncommitted
uncommitted

Re: Avalanche Run-Independent switching!

Postby Tristan » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:32 pm

That would be cool indeed!
It might have to be in a bigger enclosure then though.
I would like to have an external tap input on there.
good deals with: the_brow, phantasmagorovich, alexsga, DarkAxel, goroth, The Wood Wizard, Tendollarcat, vbps, monkeydancer, intothegroove, Brobee
Tristan

Supporter
Supporter

Re: Avalanche Run-Independent switching!

Postby masopmac » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:37 pm

I'm also digging the sound of the Avalanche Run. The verb is outstanding. I thought about getting two of them to achieve the independent switiching ability with my voodoo hex switchable effects loops however, space is at a premium on my board. If this device was midi capable (similar to empress effects over trs) or there was a smaller seperate pedal with just the verb and another with just the delay (same DSP tech) I would get them in a heartbeat. I can't say enough about how good the verb on this pedal is. My neunaber immerse sounds muddy in comparison. Great pedal!
masopmac

uncommitted
uncommitted

Return to EarthQuaker Devices