Prettttty Colors

Moderator: Jero

Prettttty Colors

Postby Jero » Sat May 14, 2016 1:54 pm

I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: Works in Progess

Postby tremulant » Sat May 14, 2016 4:07 pm

Wut
hotdirt

REFS
NSFW: show
HC [15+]ILF[dminner, indianDYsummer, Inconuucl, jrmy, jwar, oldangelmidnight, skip, Somnambulance, zeravla, Zijnzijn Zijnzijn! ]TGP [brioche, fellsilver, Galapogos17, LorClev1089, mvtonemaster, papersun, parkerbro, pedalsweat, samhambone, Tattoedsailor, teestone]TB [Darkrising, fightthepower]
tremulant

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Sat May 14, 2016 4:23 pm

:love: Cray. :snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Eivind August » Sun May 15, 2016 6:38 am

:drool:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby goroth » Sun May 15, 2016 7:06 am

sweet!
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby Jero » Sun May 15, 2016 10:42 am

I take it you likey? :)*
Should I keep making things look like that?
Am I too all over with my finishes? :erm:

I'm kind of building backwards right now, where I'm partially doing enclosures first, then deciding what to put in it :facepalm: haha

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jero » Sun May 15, 2016 4:39 pm

Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Sun May 15, 2016 5:22 pm

All your work looks stellar, man. Specially the spacey looking one. And that last one. And and and.

But what will potentially end up in them? Give us some dirty deets.

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Jero » Tue May 17, 2016 9:39 am

Eivind August wrote:All your work looks stellar, man. Specially the spacey looking one. And that last one. And and and.
But what will potentially end up in them? Give us some dirty deets.

:hug:

I can't say too much, as one or two of them are actually customs for people here, BUT...

I'm doing a run of three (one is pictured) of what I call, the Quantum Carburetor. There are 4 parasit audio pcbs that have been sitting, already populated, that need to get finished up, so I'll prob go ahead and get those done in these boxes. That last one I posted, with the gear looking knobs, I think is going to have a 2in1 of my Virus (oldschool fuzz with some tricks up it's sleeve) and Willowisp (lowfi med-hi gain overdrive) :thumb:

Working on a lot right now, so I apologize for being a bit scatter brained.

Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:36 am

*casually strolls in*

*stares*

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Iommic Pope » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:06 am

Jero wrote:Image

This.
This gets me gooey.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jero » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:14 am

Dudes!
I still haven't finished that^ :facepalm:
Should be placing a parts order this week. I have a couple parasit boards that are lacking one or two bits, as well as a rehouse, a custom dirt box, etc that I need to get churning on.

I think I have a populated Noise Ensemble, as well, that just need to be put into a box if anyone is interested. Time to start making new threads I reckon!

Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:22 am

:!!!:

So, the Virus should oscillate, right? :poke:

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Jero » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:31 am

Eivind August wrote::!!!:
So, the Virus should oscillate, right? :poke:

The original did...this one could :thumb:
I think I was going to originally, but I didn't like it in one of the modes, and wanted a simpler platform. I'll mess with it again and see. Perhaps my opinion has changed in a couple years, haha.

Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:05 am

Oscillation > no oscillation. Always. :zen:

But yeah, stoked either way, man. Lets stomp some stones!

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Next

Return to Stomping Stones