· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
The place to score used gear! User-to-user sales and trades.
Post a reply

Good trader reference thread

Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:44 pm

you're too kind. only the best for my DE buddies.

Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:45 pm

I've had really good experiences making deals with arotothen and voodoohaze. Super nice guys!

Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:25 pm

UIN my experience Devi Ever is also quite reliable.

Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:43 pm

starcastic wrote:I've had really good experiences making deals with arotothen and voodoohaze. Super nice guys!

Got my name DROPPED, yo!!! :smoke:

BTW, starcastic is too kind, and was the real hero in our transaction! :thumb:

And AEN, I concur, Devi is among the best to deal with on this forum!!! XD :bob: :rock: :rock: :bob: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :bob: :bob:

Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:19 pm

I see a pattern here, but I'll add that my trade with Voodoohaze brought this beautiful guitar to me wrapped safe and sound and I couldn't be more happy. Even if I can't play it, I still look like I'm going to Rock you like a Hurricane. haha

Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:23 pm

In a true display of character, rather than make me wait for a certain pedal I had paid for, Devi upgrade me at no extra charge. It was an insanely generous thing to do. Made me :rock: for a straight 72 hours until the package arrived.
DAMN!! What company does that for it's customers these days??

Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:29 pm

heck yeah, glad you like it. i agree with you about DE. i have been wanting a DF. so he popped the question about making a screen printed DF. of course i said ok. plus he added a switch to turn the oscillation on and off. how cool is that?

Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:38 am

+1 on voodoohaze
just completed a trade for a us with him and shipping was prompt and communication was great. perfect!

btw, let me know what you think of the tp, i just wrote a little review of the us in it's subforum. :thumb:

Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:26 am

+1 for fuzzadoo as well. the AR-TP is great. very useful. i have the version with the one volume knob and the toggle switch. i like how the crunch setting is just right and very useful for a lot of songs. i like the fuzz setting as well. the settings devi chose for each are perfect. you should definately get one.

I am The Great Cornholio and I finally have my TP!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:08 pm

Yes I agree,
Devi is unique, nobody treats it customers like he does! :rock:
that's why Devi is the best pedal builder around!
Devi pedal's are great and Devi as a person rocks! :rock: :thumb:
Very rare!
:bob:

Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:16 pm

I just acquired a Synth Mangler from THETONEWRECKER. Paid through PayPal, and he shipped out promptly. Good guy.

When I first plugged it in, it wasn't love at first bite.....but, thetonewrecker gave me some advice regarding lowering the input level to the pedal until you find the 'sweet spot'........now I LOVE this damn thing, I can't put it down.

Good times.
:smoke:

Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:31 pm

Just made a great trade with hatshirt.

Fast shipper, nice and communicative.

Thanks, hatshirt!

Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:16 pm

hatshirt just sold me his DN.

Shipped it very quickly and packed it nicely. Pleasant to deal with too :p

Props to devi for an awesome pedal to begin with.

Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:53 pm

Good traders:

Tonewrecker and I have had two deals.
Voodoo Haze and I made a trade.
Low Woods and I made another trade.
Copilot and I have had two deals plus follow-up mods and stuff.

Oh, yeah, Devi, of course!

All good blokes to deal with.
Last edited by Suilebhain on Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:01 pm

Suilebhain +1

Cheers!
Post a reply