= Introduce Yourself =

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: = Introduce Yourself =

Postby D.o.S. » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:47 pm

Mob Rules is so good.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby hbombgraphics » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:16 pm

casecandy wrote:
DeezerButler wrote:Hello.... I'm a bass player in Detroit. I am currently in a (Dio era) Black Sabbath Tribute band. I have played bass guitar for over 25 years.

The fact that you have a Sabbath tribute band for a specific era bodes well for you here.

oh yeah, this is friggen awesome

band is called?
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby deadendbrian » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:31 pm

Howdy!
Brian from Oshkosh, Wisconsin.

Joined this board as it came highly recommended by a friend.

Always interested in improving my tone and learning more about gear. Wooo!
deadendbrian

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby HorsSujet » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:33 pm

Hello deadendbrian, and welcome ! Congrats on your Lp, it sounds good. And good luck with the tour !
HorsSujet

committed
committed

Postby cheapgtrs » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:28 pm

Hello from southwest Michigan. I'm a guitarist/bassist. Not playing with anyone at the moment. Influences from Hendrix to Buzz Osborne to Sabbath to NIN and everything in between.
cheapgtrs

involved
involved

Postby ck3 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:56 am

Just joining ILF after many years of fuzz addiction and a 7 year hiatus from analog gear. I was active in the Harmony Central Effects Forum prior to the disastrous "upgrade" and hope to meet other fuzz-minded individuals here. :hello:
ck3

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby fldrvr » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:07 pm

Hey hey! I'm primarily a guitarist and dabble in bass (actually looking to expand on that). I'm probably more of a pedal junkie than much of a player. I generally lurk the B/S/T and have had several successful transactions on there over the years. I'm around on Talkbass, TGP, was on Harmony Central in the before times, but mostly I just cruise looking for pedals.

I'm trying to get a band off of the ground in Virginia. I'm running a stereo rig with separate signal chains into a JC120. Check us out I guess: http://www.facebook.com/Little-Graves-7 ... 41/?ref=hl
Last edited by fldrvr on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Good deals: Monkey Boy, julius_deane, oldangelmidnight, K2000 (x2), kbithecrowing, Casavettes, leaves turn, psychedelicrelic, nevada, alexsga, sa1126, Invisible Man, foot, solewheelin', hbombgraphics, bronzetalon, Aquietcabin1978, bass_econo, christafarai; (on TalkBass) jazzyitalian, MicG, bufert57, marineman227, karter2000; (on TGP) leray1, Electroman, bigEbeer; (on DIYstompboxes) LucifersTrip, lethargytartare; (on HC) StratsRule07, lfrz93, Firebrand, caeman, bluesthug
fldrvr

experienced
experienced

Postby pd~ » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:11 pm

leaves turn mk III, reporting for duty.

I keep obfuscating the passwords on my accounts in an attempt to get off the internet.
aka leaves turn - engineer with DigiTech/DOD
pd~

committed
committed

Postby imJonWain » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:23 pm

ck3 wrote:Just joining ILF after many years of fuzz addiction and a 7 year hiatus from analog gear. I was active in the Harmony Central Effects Forum prior to the disastrous "upgrade" and hope to meet other fuzz-minded individuals here. :hello:

haha no way Gorham, ME! I have family up that way~ish
"To my lay mind, the lobster's behavior in the kettle appears to be the expression of a preference; and it may well be that an ability to form preferences is the decisive criterion for real suffering."
http://www.TFRelectronics.com <project info
https://oshpark.com/profiles/TFRelectronics <oshpark shared boards
https://www.staticdisaster.com/ <my radio show
imJonWain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Bassist4Eris » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:23 pm

Hello everybody. I'm brand new here, but known to some of you on other forums.

I am obviously a bassist. I am not a professional musician, although I do get paid to gig, which helps offset the cost of what is basically an expensive passion (I refuse to call it a "hobby"). I play original instrumental music that is often characterized as "fusion". We call it "progressive groove".

I am 42 years old, and have been playing the bass since I was 16. I started on guitar two years prior to that, and still retain just barely enough skill on it for campfire strumming.

And I do, in fact, love fuzz. I only have one at the moment, but it's a fuzz lover's fuzz. I also have mild GAS for an octave fuzz, but I doubt it would really work in my band. What I really am is a filter guy.

Anyhow, my fuzz credentials:

SUF Civil Unrest.JPG
Bassist4Eris

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby gnomethrone » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:07 pm

hbombgraphics wrote:
casecandy wrote:
DeezerButler wrote:Hello.... I'm a bass player in Detroit. I am currently in a (Dio era) Black Sabbath Tribute band. I have played bass guitar for over 25 years.

The fact that you have a Sabbath tribute band for a specific era bodes well for you here.

oh yeah, this is friggen awesome

band is called?

Please let it be "NEON KNIGHTS"
good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Futuresound » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:49 pm

Hey, what's up, I'm not a guitar player. I do electronic things with synths and samplers and drum machines. After a break of too many years, started working on music again last year. The Eurorack explosion happened while I wasn't looking, so that's been fun. And it turns out the pedal explosion also happened, so I've been looking into pedals to add to my synth stuff.

I will probably have lots of dumb questions to ask about pedals lol.
Futuresound

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby unexpectedbowtie » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:26 pm

Hiya!

I'm Stephen, from Glasgow in Scotland. I've played guitar and sang in a terrible grunge band since high school (a long time ago now), but could never satisfy a pedal-lust, despite having no need for an elaborate setup musically.

Now, I also make electronic music with old Gameboys and Commodore 64s, and love finding unusual pedals to use as effects units. I couldn't find many decent demos for that sort of thing, so set up my own site to do it: http://noisepedals.com.
http://noisepedals.com - demoing unusual pedals with electronic instruments and drum machines.
unexpectedbowtie

interested
interested

Postby Eivind August » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:42 am

Hey, I know you from Instagram! :hello:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby cogweh » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:37 pm

Hola, I'm Anthony from Austin, TX. I'm kidding myself with Guitar & Bass. Kalimba music is where its at....
I could have done a lot worse. Just google it, but before you do grab a bottle of jack and a revolver and prepare yourself for the event horizon.
cogweh

interested
interested

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion