= Introduce Yourself =

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: = Introduce Yourself =

Postby DRodriguez » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:03 am

I used to live in France, so I guess add another .25 to the ILF French count. but I don't think Disarm D'arcy counts as french because he currently has the most American post count at 1776.

Welcome to all the newcomers!
DRodriguez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:09 am

Glace_Noire wrote:
Disarm D'arcy wrote:I need more Frenchies in case we ever decide to play Risk.

Count me in!

Will you bring your own musket?

DRodriguez wrote:I used to live in France, so I guess add another .25 to the ILF French count. but I don't think Disarm D'arcy counts as french because he currently has the most American post count at 1776.

Nah, that's very French. I'll be leading the French team Lafayette style. :poke:
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Glace_Noire » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:24 am

Disarm D'arcy wrote:
Glace_Noire wrote:
Disarm D'arcy wrote:I need more Frenchies in case we ever decide to play Risk.

Count me in!

Will you bring your own musket?

DRodriguez wrote:I used to live in France, so I guess add another .25 to the ILF French count. but I don't think Disarm D'arcy counts as french because he currently has the most American post count at 1776.

Nah, that's very French. I'll be leading the French team Lafayette style. :poke:

The fact is that I live in the French harbor where Franklin landed in 1776 to ask the help of the frenchies to beat the ass of the British! Franklin landed 20 meters from my home 240 years ago :hello:
Glace_Noire

committed
committed

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:35 am

LET'S DISRUPT ROYAL OVERLORDS AND THEIR SERVANTS TOGETHER.
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:41 am

FIRST ALLY. :thumb:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby MarkCult » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:39 am

Hi, Im Mark. I am from the UK. Father of 2. Love partying and gigs. Playing a spot of guitar and bass. Love stoner rock and doom metal etc... but into most music. I work as a maintenance man so have a bit of knowledge regarding circuitry and electrics. I have built and repaired many guitars, fx and amps. I also love cycling and tattoos and have built a few machines/ bikes from scratch.
MarkCult

interested
interested

Postby DRodriguez » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:42 am

MarkCult wrote:Hi, Im Mark. I am from the UK. Father of 2. Love partying and gigs. Playing a spot of guitar and bass. Love stoner rock and doom metal etc... but into most music. I work as a maintenance man so have a bit of knowledge regarding circuitry and electrics. I have built and repaired many guitars, fx and amps. I also love cycling and tattoos and have built a few machines/ bikes from scratch.

Bikes, tats, guitars, rock, electronics, and father of two. Definition of a cool dad.
DRodriguez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ravencore » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:03 pm

hi, newb here
register here because my dad and the gank want me to build some old effect workalike to nostalgia. hahaha
sorry for my bad english

im from Indonesia, beautiful country :P
ravencore

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby ShaunNecro » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:59 pm

ravencore wrote:hi, newb here
register here because my dad and the gank want me to build some old effect workalike to nostalgia. hahaha
sorry for my bad english

im from Indonesia, beautiful country :P

Your English is better than my Indonesian, welcome friend! :joy:
Wills Dissolve
http://facebook.com/willsdissolveband
https://willsdissolve.bandcamp.com
http://shaunnecro.tumblr.com/
NSFW: show
Iommic Pope wrote:Remember, she was dead when you got there......but you couldn't have been there-you were on a jumping castle at that point in time.

We just call it the "doom" room in the hope we might lure hipster girls there...into our rape vans....I mean vans of righteous wizarding.
ShaunNecro

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby jrchgo » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:09 pm

Hello!

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Joe. I just turned 40 and currently live in the western suburbs of Chicago. I have developed a slight obsession for effects pedals over the past 10 years, which is what brought me to ilovefuzz.com. I haven't played in bands for a couple of years(2 kids), but plan to change that very soon. I currently enjoy playing and listening to shoegaze and modern psychedelic music (Warlocks, Black Angels, BJM, etc). I play Gibson and PureSalem guitars.

Current rig:
Gibson SG 61 Re-Issue - Heritage Cherry
Chicago Bluesbox Kingston 30 1x12 Combo
Penny Pedals Pocket Watch Overdrive, DBA Fuzz War, EQD Organizer, KMA Audio Machines Astrospurt, MXR Carbon Copy, TC Ditto Looper, DBA Reverberation Machine, Maxon CP101 Compressor, EHX Stereo Pulsar, Korg Pitchblack Tuner

Cheers! :thumb:

Joe
Birds ate my face.
jrchgo

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby count.me.out » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:55 pm

Been lurking the forums here the past few days and figured I'd join.
Recently did my first kit build and learned a lot, but I'm always looking to learn more and just shoot the shit about gear, music, etc.

24, midwest/usa, been playing guitar and bass for 12 years.
I like taking on projects, collecting cheap gear and highly coveted gear when I can.

I love hardcore, sludge/doom/drone, powerviolence, post-rock, emo, trap/808, r&b, etc.

Nice to meet y'all,

-Ben
Last edited by count.me.out on Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
count.me.out

interested
interested

Postby czechchap » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:12 pm

Hi I live in the Czech Republic. I play in two bands, one a grunge riff-based stoner rock punk band called the Hollowmen and the other an ethereal shoegaze ambient noise experiment called a The People on Sunday. I own two fuzz pedals and I've previously owned more. I'm trying to build my own fuzz pedal based on the old tonebender but it's going slowly, since I've never done it before, I'm currently stuck at the how does this fit into that box stage. Nice to meet you all :joy:
czechchap

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby hbombgraphics » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:34 pm

czechchap wrote:Hi I live in the Czech Republic. I play in two bands, one a grunge riff-based stoner rock punk band called the Hollowmen and the other an ethereal shoegaze ambient noise experiment called a The People on Sunday. I own two fuzz pedals and I've previously owned more. I'm trying to build my own fuzz pedal based on the old tonebender but it's going slowly, since I've never done it before, I'm currently stuck at the how does this fit into that box stage. Nice to meet you all :joy:

welcome welcome,
and you have come to the right place if you need help with a DIY Build
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby whitecapsof » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:02 pm

Yooo I'm Steve, I am from Massachusetts, I play guitar and drums, and I joined this forum because I have come to terms with my interest in outdated technology.
whitecapsof

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:12 pm

Welcome, Steve from Massachusetts! :!!!: :hello:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion